And with that, goodbye

And with that, goodbye.

Other urls found in this thread:

bato.to/forums/topic/28861-master-account-deletion-thread/
bato.to/forums/user/1-grumpy/
mangadex.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Except it's not. It's like watching a patient on life support, I want it to die already so I can start mourning.

To think that site started because that autist translating nozoki ana got mad that someone translated a chapter first so he translated 10 chapters in a day

Threads like this are shit. Not even anime or manga either.

Newfag

Remember to report non Sup Forums related threads

bato.to/forums/topic/28861-master-account-deletion-thread/

Fuck the two of them. I wish it never got translated so I would've never read it

It's not even dead yet

bato.to/forums/user/1-grumpy/

The admin/owner of the site isn't even online right now.

Probably preparing for it right now

Works on my machine.

Since this thread is still up where can I find pumpkin scissors after batoto is shut down

Like all traces of it will be gone and I don't have money to buy the licensed version which I already heard mixed opinions on

Thank god.

Nothing of value was lost.
Based Doki saving manga by creating MangaDex.

Alright you fucks, where do we go now? A lot of the other aggregates are malware/ad-infested shitholes. Is Mangahere or Mangafox or Mangafuckmyasswhathaveyou the next place we're headed to?

Learn2uBo, faggot.

Literally

Why the fuck is it still up?

Won't really be missed.

When will it finally die?

You've never waited for a game or site to go down for good? The stated date/time they go down is usually hours late as they disentangle ownership and other gewgaws of functionality.

I remember when they used to upload Tower of God chapters back then. That's how I found their site

WHY IS IT STILL UP HURRY UP AND DIE;_;

Literally reading and fapping to the thought that next page could bring up 404.

What if it doesn't die after all?

what was the reason again?

It would elicit a hearty laugh on my side.

>Services will be severely affected starting January 18th as servers expire, though content may still be accessible for you. By January 25th, critical number of servers will have expired that the site will no longer function. But you should consider 18th to be the last day.
This is why you can still access it. Next time maybe read.

Who do you guys think will buy the domain and what will they do with it?

Chinks? A phishing site that looks like the original? Nigerians?

Owner said in a forum post that they're a big fat loser and gonna shut the shit down so they can focus on committing sudoku.

Most likely chinks

I read that, faggot.
If you maybe had learned to read, you'd have recognised the rhetorical question.

So what is the alternative to batoto, if any?

Valhalla

Where do I go to read Jojo now?

Owner got obsessed with battling scrapers to the point that it was taking up all of his time.

front page is still up, but pages won't load
RIP

mangadex for now, it's bound to be killed eventually soon since
>.com

My biggest issue now is exporting all the follows to another site, maybe it's a good way to remove some titles I never bothered to read.

Mangadex looks nice.

I guess I'll do it to. Already backed up my follows list.

there's an export button on the follows sidebar
replacements are looking at importing

It's for paranoid people. Anybody from Sup Forums would be posting in that forum thread.

I guess it just depends if you trust that Grumpy guy or not.

mangadex.com/ - Someone made a replacement site for Baoto

What's hilarious is that the Batoto staff finally know what the owner is like.

Despite so many years, he only trusts himself so there is no second in command of Batoto.

That is why site problems couldn't be handled by someone else in a different timezone.

He got burned out because of this, though.

I should have specified, the "another site" is madokami.

Where will I be able to read future Made in Abyss chapters now, seeing that I won't always be able to catch the TL thread around here?

I work as a webadmin and my boss is exactly like that.
The thought that one day soon the higher-ups will get too fed up with him and he has to be removed, or he retires, gives me a slight panic attack every time.

Better start refreshing the page every 5 minutes.

Is 10k bucks a good price for the domain name? it seems like a lot of money to me, but I know 0 about buying sites and all that.

Now just need to wait for my scraper of choice to be updated for this.

>still up
What if it was all a prank?

>Nozoki Ana is ok
>but Nana to Kaoru not
Fuck Batoto.

People actually use this? I've used it maybe once in the last like 2 years because I was feeling lazy. Just use madokami or one of the million other sites.

>scanlator moving to hosts that recompress
>isn't willing to simply post a single page on Sup Forums with subject or trip

literally facebook

go get run over you glow in the dark cia nigger

And if you don't have an account?

I stopped using Kissmanga ages ago.

Kissmanga is censoring manga like Batoto except rather than banning it altogether, Kissmanga has been putting a Stop Sign on pages that show breasts so essentially you can't read that page and have to find somewhere else to read the complete chapter in full with all pages present.

Funny how they don't do this level of censorship on pages that show blood and gore on the other hand.

It makes me question the nationality of Kissmanga's staff. Boobs are bad but Gore is okay?