SPOILERS THREAD!!
KAMINARIFAGS BTFO!!!
THEORYFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH!!!
AOYAMA IS THE TRAITOR!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

wasabisyrup.com/archives/CcyHX4IG7f0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Really?? thats fucking shit

I was hoping it was the copy quirk kid. Would of been cool seeing him use OFA against deku

oh goddamit

>Start out thread with a bait
>Last thread hasn’t even fallen off page 10
I wonder who’s behind this

I can’t wait for retards like you to get BTFO come next week when it turns out Aoyama is just being wacky

>AOYAMA IS THE TRAITOR!!!
we had several people call that shit when the traitor thing first came up long time ago

I'm sure literally every character has been named as least once here in regards to who the traitor is. Means nothing.

Since OP is a retard

wasabisyrup.com/archives/CcyHX4IG7f0

Holy shit I didn’t expect him being the traitor to be this way. He furst drugs Deku with that pastry then this? What the fuck this is creepy.
I hope there is a reason to him acting different before his inner monologues don’t match the creepy stalker vibes.

Yeah no

If retardation was a paid job, Grapefag would still be a poor pathetic man because he wouldn't do it then.

He is obviously not the traitor

yeah but aoyama was one of the first with pretty sound logic behind it when the first theories came out

Him being a stalker is way worse. What the fuck is this shit

Anyone else feel deku and his mom would have been better off if he remained a civilian and chadmillion got ofa?

Like 6 other 1A students are more likely than him at this point

Person on the subreddit translated the last few pages related to Aoyama.

>Iida and Ochako notice that Deku has been studying hard lately, so they suggest going to eat lunch together.
>Deku says "Okay, I'm hungry", and then Aoyama suddenly feeds him a cheese, surprising Deku. Aoyama says, "Pont-l'Évêque cheese is soft and easy to eat." He tries to feed Deku again, but Deku says "No thanks! I already have one in my mouth!"
>Iida asks if Aoyama wants to eat together, and then he says "No. The restaurant(cafeteria?) isn't to my liking."
>Iida, Ochako, and Deku leave, and then it shifts to night time (1 AM).
>Narration bubbles just say something about how we don't really know what Aoyama has been thinking.
>Last panel basically says: He starts to reveal his true nature.

That does not seem like traitorous behavior. At all.

Laserdad confirmed then

>Narration bubbles just say something about how we don't really know what Aoyama has been thinking.
>Last panel basically says: He starts to reveal his true nature.
>That does not seem like traitorous behavior. At all.
It's the behavior of a stalker/rapist.

Man, that's one of my wilder crackpot theories of this series. Seeing as my crackpot theory in TPN turned out to be true (Nun is Ray's mom) I hope this one turns out to be true too.

Is Aoyama even part of a clique? Then again tail man, candyman, animal man don't really have any friends either

Either we're getting Aoyama hijinks or an arc revolving around him
He doesn't really seem like the type to need a lot of development when compared to the other classmates, so I'm just kinda hoping a bit of fun with him for like a chapter or two and that's it

But it isn’t how you build up the traitor. It’s a red herring

No Sup Forums went over it a while ago and in every background shot he was always alone and distant from others. Like Hori actually bothered to show him being distant.

It's going to be a cliffhanger fakeout. Doing the reveal this way would be incredibly anticlimactic.

He's not. Ojiro hangs out with Toru sometimes. He strikes me as the kinda kid that keeps to himself in a more neutral way, getting along with everyone but not really belonging anywhere. Sadrock and Sugarlips talk sometimes.
Aoyama is the only one without friends, pretty much.

Tail is friends with Kaminari (judging from the way he plays with his tail *shudders*) and he's always paired up with Tooru.

>tail man, candyman, animal man don't really have any friends either
Not always being seen with a group of people doesn't mean they have no friends. These "clique" assumptions are dumb. And we know Tokoyami and Sadrock are good friends. They have been seen together more than once.

All three have been seen socializing with their classmates, Aoyama is consistently never around

Remainder Todoroki now is cool with Endeavor, he is just faking a tsundere behavior. Also Inasa's a Endeavorfag now.

>(judging from the way he plays with his tail *shudders*)
Is there a problem with fondling tails?

>now.
He is just a fanboy who was mad because he didn't get an autograph.

What is Dekus moms quirk?

inb4 Aoyama's "true nature" is just that he's crushing on Deku but is willing to let it slide because Uraraka likes Deku.
In either case you fags who thought Aoyama is the traitor are btfo. It's not gonna happen.

She can attract small cocks to herself

Well he was the first fuck who noticed uraraka liked him real early on. I always felt that was odd.

Aoyama’s not the traitor, but neither is the electric retard

Noooo, he's just keeping an eye on possible target of the traitor. His light will tame the dark shadow.

really weak telekinesis

But neither is Whogakure.

>implying hes not the resident gayfag stalker.
>implying this man won't drag fucktons more fujoshits into the fanbase next chapter.

Endeavor will die. He's number 1 and he definitely isn't going to get usurped. The next number 1 will come from him dying. That and he has about a million deathflags on him.

Endaddy looks so cute.

>really weak telekinesis + spitting some fire = quirkless
Quirk singularity is coming!

Will daddy go apologize to mommy?

NOISY

Very weak telekinesis

Oh god. Didn’t even think of the fujos.
This is gonna be the same level of killing stalking shit.

>showing Todoroki's ice side when talking to Endeavor
>showing Todoroki's fire side when smiling
Pottery.

YAOIIIIIII

th reason his inner monologue and his current personality arent consistent is because the mangala himself probably decided this shit literally a few chapters before it was revealed

I: ENDEAVOOOOR
I: I'm rooting for you
E: Thank you
E: ... there is a lot of blood

Aoyama is clearly up to something involving his knowledge of Ochako's crush on Deku.

Bird is the traitor. Thats why the mamga didn't follow his hero internship at all because he was with villains yet to be revealed.

Why does he punch himself in the face?

It does seem somewhat consistent to me. Kid who wants to have attention no matter what doesn't get it. Kid thinks he isn't equal to everyone else and wants to be on the same ground as others, hides his insecurity by a larger-than-life personality.
Feeding Deku cheese seems kind of like a last-ditch attempt to me. Next chapter we're going to get a very angsty Aoyama.

Leave the birb alone.

Fucking soon.

Aoyama is a fag comfirmed

You have more autism than Inasa
Seek help.

this will trigger twitter

He’s had a plan for Aoyama since the beginning, he’s one of the first kids we ever meet and he gets a lot of random pages focused on him.

user...
It's to man up. You know how some anime characters slap themselves to gather courage? Inasa is that but, uh, more extreme. You know, because Inasa is a cute kid.

Can anyone give even a single reason why Bird isn't the traitor? He even looks just like the Nomus

probably to win courage to talk to endy or as a punishment for hold his grudge for so long

Reminder that hand-feeding Deku isn't that weird.

If Aoyama is truly gay then tumblr is either going to make him their patron saint or they're going to hate him because he's "stereotypical" with his flamboyant attitude.

He’s a villain, you should accept it now.

I am a straight male and Endeavor's serene face does things to me.

ENDEAVOR A CUTE!! CUTE!! Western fujos on suicide watch

HYPE

I can buy the traitor shit but the cheese scene is unnecessarily creepy and doesn’t fit with whatever the fuck is going in.
If he is a stalker that is so stupid and of course out of all the boys he would crush on Deku.
Get the fuck out of here Hori.

Shoji is the traitor
>looks like a monster
>Wears a mask
>Kurogiri could have easily shitted on him but held back to make him look good

>but the cheese scene is unnecessarily creepy and doesn’t fit with whatever the fuck is going in.
See . Deku is everyone's bitch.

He's like the class hamster

It’s amazing how people get upset over things that aren’t going to happen. Do you really think he’s going to be a gay stalker?

Leave based buddhist alone you mutie hater. He literally saved Deku and was willing to save Bakugou also in the Forest Lodge Arc. That's heroic as fuck.

AM: Then i will go
*little by little
*endeavor
*the boys and the girls
*sometimes they stop
*sometimes they turn around
*one step
*one step, one by one
*it's walking forward

Holy shit this page was hard

HIS BRIGHTNESS WAS LITERALLY BLINDING

BLINDING UA TO THE TRUTH

No, he’s going to be turned into a noumu later

Why is Aoyama hot now? Please don't let the fujos ruin him too.

I thought the cheese scene was hilarious, though it would be pretty weird to do Aoyama comedy and then hard shift to traitorously molesting a sleeping Deku. I think it's just a red herring like other people are saying.

I don't think he's a traitor. He was literally shitting his pants in the forest. I do think he has issues though

He was only doing that to get in good with them so he could spy

How do we stop him twinkling?

Todoroki's smile has actual healing powers. Best boy ever.

Aoyama is spying on Deku's room because he is waiting for the real traitor to do their move

Deku is DUMB

I WALK A LONELY ROAD

you lived long enough to witness todo and endeavor relationship restoration

That seems most likely

FWAK OFF?!

Mineta is cute, I don't care what anyone says

>Ectoplasm’s face

>Bakugou smirking when Deku gets it wrong

It's a good day to love Endy

Kek, didn't even notice that.

Why does everyone want to choke deku with phallic food?

*few days later
*now we are in october
*the summer is gone and the day-to-day difference is getting bigger
*since then
*under tAll Might and Aizawa
*the funeral of Sir Nighteye

this school is so weird they let in top students like momo, bakugou and iida yet they also accept literal retards like mina and pikachu