ROCKET PUNCH! IT'S FREAKING MAZINGER Z!

Bullzinger Z meets Saladzilla

>Grey time to shine

YES

End.

I really like this page
Grey is so fucking cute

I want to make Grey the happiest girl ever

I appreciate the use of actual teamwork.

Seems like Asta might be the only one who can be around Henry for an extended amount of time.

Lil Henry pumping the air in the background is great

>he pulls a magicknight robe out of his hair

Gordon has some powerful poison

Henry x Asta

No one fucking cares lmao.
Also that arstyle is goddawful fucking hell

I wonder if we'll get the vice captain soon

By the way, Grey magic id very op. Being able to change enemy magic atribute is almost as broken as Asta antimagic

does anyone remember when we saw Henry for the first time?

I swear it was a page with Asta and he showed up in the background with only his back showing.

So glad I'm not the only guy who likes this on here.

So what if it's a rip-off of all the shounen battle mangas? It was what got me into manga and anime in the first place. Sometimes, I just want to switch off from real life and believe in the power of true friendship.

he showed up twice. In chapter 2 his outline was shown alongside all the other Black Bulls and in chapter 99 he was just walking around in the background in Vanessa's flashback

So all the copies have the same mana as the original? isn’t that too op? he could copy an army of yami or Julius.

>grey will be able to look like his little sister without it being incest
OTP

so did this manga turn out alright ?

Not really, no.
Also, for your mental health, don't listen to those who say that it's good, they're just threadfillingposting

>Classmate watches the anime
>likes a lot of the characters
>"I like Grey the most, he looks interesting, can't wait to see more of him"
Poor soul... Also mfw when he finds out the truth

never read this manga before but that chapter was pretty good.

>loads of things happened
>good communication of the character's values ( I had no idea who the bedridden guy was but I already got a good impression of him. spending his time bed-ridden gathering and storing mana in order to protect his friends when needed. It captures an empowering sentiment that a weak person can overpower a strong person under the right circumstances. life is about victory rather than superiority. and it manages this theme in a more satisfying way than "I'm going to use up all of my life force/life's potential in one go!" which is the way people usually go about it.
>good, satisfying choreography
>teamwork (SOOOO many shounen manga make nearly everything about 1 on 1 duels)

should almost be an example of a good shounen manga chapter.

thanks for the dump