Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xVmF7nhHTTo
youtube.com/watch?v=DZyGtG-JGds
twitter.com/TOYOTARO_Vjump/status/954304398666039296
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The manga is still alive, so not yet.

it wont be adding anything new though

No, i'm just hoping the manga dies too.

>how super ends and treats the remaining characters will fuel the remaining shitposts for years

FUCK

Nobody will care about it once the anime wraps. Especially since it's just covering the series killing ToP arc. I don't think many people even care about it now since the anime is so far ahead.

Goku is going to wish for 4 more years of Dragon Ball Super. They have the Super Dragon Balls, remember? They can do a-anything... r-right?

My boy Tenshinhans didn't job like a bitch but also had no retarded asspulls.
Truly the only pure Dragon Ball remanent

be ready for a resurgence of GT'S ENDING IS SO GOOD I CRY EVERY TIME!!

>didn't job like a bitch

>yfw this is all some retarded marketing ploy and Goku will actually wish for the continuation of Dragon Ball Super

i would not be surprised

Ten went out like a champ and saved all of U7.
He took out a much stronger opponent in a draw that isn't jobbing.
Kuririn jobbed like a bitch. Frost told that bitch see ya later baldy

Hey. I used this image to tell my brother there’ll be more Super too. I can only imagine how he'd react if he heard it might get canned

Ten jobbed to Roshi. Ten didn't need to run straight at the fag. Ten shouldn't have fallen victim to such a lame predictable kamikaze attack. Ten didn't need to throw himself off the cliff if he could just send his clones at the guy. His showing was completely pathetic. It would have actually been better if Yamcha went in Tens place.

Makes sense. It'll be kind of hard to get a bigger arc than the multiverses strongest fighting against each other.

Roshis power up was an atrocious ass pull which hence my no ass pulls statement
He did need to run at the guy cause it was impossible to avoid the sniper even Goku and Vegeta couldn't.
And his power reduced with every clone so after losing that much Ki he was useless anyway so he took a very dangerous enemy out and saved all of U7s heavy hitters

Good fucking riddance

>Jiren actually wins
>Universe 7 is doomed, Goku and Vegeta were at loss and in tears because they tried so damn hard to win
>Jiren sees this and ask for a wish to give them 4 years of living on Earth before erasure
>Zeno(s) accepts this

>EoZ episode was the last day

no

But what about the other 4 universes that didn't participate? Surely they were planing to do another tournament with them

They get the pass because they worked hard to keep their universes strong while the weaker universes had to partake in tournament to have a chance to survive the erasure.

>Super ends up erased from Canon.
>Ends up the same way as GT

I can vouch for this.

>Well everyone, this is it. The last episode of Dragon Ball Super...
>Coming this fall, Dragon Ball Ultra!

>people thought we were getting a planet salada arc
>people thought we were getting a frieza's revenge arc
>people thought we might eventually get a post end of z arc
>we get nothing
>we only got one (one) new non tournament related arc with a proper villain

Fuck there's not even enough episodes for a proper nice sendoff ending with some slice of lice here and there. Not gonna lie this is really disappointing and sad, specially when nozawa is 81 and she might not have much left. I hope the manga keeps going and gives us more, god knows toyotaro has enough ideas to keep it going for a long time, and his talent would we wasted in making more spinoff mangas for meme games.

Fuck kitaro, hope that shit bombs hard.

im looking forward to trying GT once super ends.
i skipped it as a kid because the premise of having kid goku again was stupid, but nothing could be worse than super.

GT>Super
Unironically
Never forget

GT is really good for like the first arc. Then its better then super for one more arc then it is exactly as bad as Super for one arc and finally in the Dragon arc it becomes worse than anything in super.

Honestly GT isnt as bad as people say, at least ssj4 looks better than any of the shitty recolored ones super had and it had multiple villain arcs. We don't know how super's last episode will end, but I'm willing to bed all my crypto meme coins that the ending will be trash compared to Gt's kino ending.

This would be such a unexpected ruse that I'd literally suck Toei's dick

>Not gonna lie this is really disappointing and sad, specially when nozawa is 81 and she might not have much left

Oh no. God forbid the adult male stops being voiced by an old lady.

Christ, Seiyu purists are the worst.

inb4 they just reanimated EoZ

>Tfw dragon ball fighters z won't have any pride troopers

No one actually likes gt. It's just Sup Forums trying to piss each other off by saying stupid shit. Don't waste your time. I'm speaking as a human being and not as a poster.

Yay! Shit-souled assholes the boards over, rejoice!!!

End your life amerimutt normieshit, no one asked for your trash opinion. The fact here is that no nozawa = no dragon ball, and your D tier voice actors will be out of jobs if no more dragon ball is made.

>No one actually likes gt.
Get a load of you

Are we on bargaining now?

Your kid self was right.

Underrated post

>Super ending
The horror will never end

I like GT. I don't think it's very good but it did a lot of things that I enjoyed watching and at the very least it has good ideas even if they were executed in the worst possible way. Most of the stuff in Super like with the other universes and Gods didn't interest me to begin with.

Or she'll just retire and they'll fucking recast.
Dragon Ball is one of the biggest money making anime franchises on the planet. That shit prints money.

Do you honestly think, for one moment, that Toei would stop printing money because an old woman retired or died? Do you actually buy into that Japanese honor meme?
Are you retarded, gullible, or both?

Dragon Ball, as a franchise, won't stop until the money flow does.

They recasted Doraemon's seiyuu so it wouldn't be surprising if they did the same with Goku

>dragon ball ultra64

Is this really ending or taking a break to reorganize everything? I'm sure they won't stop printing money.

There's nothing implying anything's coming, but considering the money DB's making, common sense says there'll be more soon enough.

Why the fuck did they even make super? Recapped two movies, added two jobber heavy tournaments and gave us... one actually new storyline?

I dropped off of Super near the end of Revival F recap.
Did Jiren win yet?

They'll probably churn out a new movie before doing another series again

The earlier it ends, the easier is gonna be for me to forget it happened.

No but unless Vegeta and Goku fuse to combine UI and SSB+ it's unlikely they can overcome the gap between them in such a short time.

>Why the fuck did they even make super?

Why does Disney keep shitting out Super Hero movies every year?
Why do so many women the world over spread their legs for men they don't know and often find repulsing?
Why do billions of adults go to a soul crushing shithole 8 hours a day, 40 or more hours a week?

The answer to these questions is the answer to yours.

I just find it sad that Super has to rely on tournaments to make up 2/3 of its original storylines while the Z half of DB managed to avoid a tournament being a full arc (with the exception of the Otherworld Tournament filler) for it's whole run. Really shows that Toriyama has gone backwards in his writing or, more likely, he just doesn't care.

It's easy to forget peroid. The most memoriable shit existed before as the two most recent movies. Super was pointless outside of the Goku Black story.

$uper

>(with the exception of the Otherworld Tournament filler)
Which was genuinely more entertaining than ether DBS tournament.

They're just going to make Return of C movie and then rehash it in Dragonball Ultra

Because it only lasted about what...10 episodes?

If this is it, then Super is retroactively going to become a whole lot shittier. How are they going to resolve everything in seven episodes?

To be fair, that did work to it's advantage.

>Cell returns

Oh good. We'll finally get Gohan Blanco Supreme

wow who knew DBS was the new toriko

>everyone has blue hair
Should have seen it coming

>everything
There are just a few fighters remaining. Take them out and then we have Goku wishing the universes back and that's a wrap.

They literally just have to beat Jiren with an asspull and they're done, everyone else is a joke

>Ratings killer Jobhan and the snooze troopers have finally killed DBS

Listen to this user, because he is speaking the truth.

>Goku lead, DBS special is rated so poorly it becomes a meme.

Somebody please explain me why ToP is considered the worst arc (spoiler : it's the best one)
>First two arcs:
Crappy and boring transposition from the movies (which only BoG was good)
>U6 Tournament arc:
Shitty drawings, shit animations and the only good character introduced is Hit. Also we never see the U6 earth
>Black Goku's arc:
Literally the worst arc, stereotyped in every way to appeal kids:
>Hurr there's a new villain which is a evil version of the main character
>Durrr let's make he want to kill all humans
>Derrrr let's also bring back trunks because there wouldn't be enough fanservice otherwise
>ToP:
Actually innovative, more character have their time on screen and new character are introduced and ultra istinct is cool
I get that it has too many useless episodes like too much episodes of goku vs U6bitches and that U3 episodes, but still better than fillers

Honestly hadn't thought of it that way. I guess you're right. The whole show is shit.

Being the best in a sea of turds does not make it good

how can one have such a shitty taste

It's not ending, it's going on hiatus.
youtube.com/watch?v=xVmF7nhHTTo

youtube.com/watch?v=DZyGtG-JGds

nice headcanon

Yeah, the part where he speculates future plot points is a bit stupid. I'm pretty sure even Toriyama doesn't know where a story is going most of the time. He's admitted many times he doesn't plan a lot of this out. Trying to speculate anything story related from Dragon Ball is never going to end well, you're trying to understand Toriyama's certain kind of madness.

As for everything related for production he's usually pretty right. I mean he guessed this hiatus happening over two weeks ago.

Toriko was never good

I would like thanks God, Allah, Yhweh and all the others for protecting our smiles and ending Super.

Nightmare? Are you forced to watch it?

Jiren dlc probably. theres 2 years of support in the game, and super will be over and we will have the extent of jirens power and abilities by then. They probably already have him most of the way finished, just waiting for the time to milk the jiren hype train at its "peak".

> no more dragon ball super fanboys on Sup Forums
> no more people trying to protect a bad anime
We are free from this nightmare of a anime.

Neither was Super

Subarashii

This will cause riots in Pedroland.

>this board is fucking autistic

I care more about it than I do the anime. Hell, at least I know that Jiren is a person with goals instead of the silent ayy lmao.

What is 2ch saying about this?

Jiren is seriously pure shit.
One of the worst characetrs in shonen history.
90% of time he just stands still, that's it. At best he says "KIERO".

user, sleep.

oh fuck I forgot about Toriko
What happened ??

GT was such a failure that it lasted half of what DBS did.
That should tell you enough about what to expect.

No one on 2chan give a fuck about Super. watamote is the more popular thing on there.

The chick is the only character that looks like it could be from dragon ball.

Only Pedros care about DBS.

Why make the same thread twice you fuckwit

The manga is cancelled too
twitter.com/TOYOTARO_Vjump/status/954304398666039296