After the Rain

Sup Forums she's so lovely, she's so beautiful... I can't stand it.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/k/thread/29137503
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Which artist would make the best doujin of her, I say Mizuryu Kei

I'm not well-read enough to know doujin authors by name, but based on what I'm seeing of his on sadpanda, I could see it working.

Seriously though, who can't recognize nail polish?

I'm no longer surprised by people's naivete or ignorance to little things. And he was in the mindset of thinking about her injury, anyway.

Don't give your hopes up, OP.

I don't think Jingrock's can be topped

Oh no.

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr what? She doesn't go after other middle aged men does she?

Well not willingly, no.

This is from a doujin you retards

Yeah I thought so. I was just saying "oh no" to the prospect of Akira being forced upon by a fat hairy doujin man.

Bully
Rude

shes a bitch. she doesnt deserve yoshizawa

Yoshizawa gets the cuter nicer girl anyway
Or at least he could

what did Kondou meant by this?

he went to that spot with his ex

He's remembering the first time he met her ya dingus.

Delete this.

didn't he met her at his own restaurant?

I hadn't thought of that. I definitely was of the same mind as .

will they animate the playboy's date rape fantasies or just keep it as a line?

bump

Is this what I think it is?

He meant the view of Akira sitting at the booth, not the literal view of the city.

that makes more sense.
I can't believe I didn't catch that.

Hey user, hold this loli for me, I just wanted to thank you for spoiling this

this show is too damn sweet I need to watch something like Commando afterwards to get back some of my manliness

Here, have an old /k/ thread: desuarchive.org/k/thread/29137503

How long until that crazy bastard Yoshizawa shoots up the restaurant because he can't have Tachibana?
Seeking out a job at a place where your obvious crush works is beyond insane and creepy

this shit threw me off when I read it,
it's such a different change of tone all of a sudden.

Kondou is so pure. This show is gonna make me gay for 40+ year old man.

Why is Tenchou so handsome?
God I wish I were her
No-homo though

Yeah honestly though he looks pretty good

>Kondou is so pure.

What would happen if...

I want to protect his sneeze.

Thats what I had thought at first glance, but then I remembered and I think it's may be more likey to be that.
Him meeting her at his restaurant doesnt have too many similarities with the scene there, the weather is different, her disposition is different, the circumstances he's seeing her through are different too.
Now, if it were raining, the scene occured before she has just displayed how happy she was, and perhaps the coffee he was bring was for her, then yeah I would think it was a callback to that.
Also her line right afterwards when she gets curious about what he meant by that view and the "does that mean" part, and then him quickly changing the subject, I don't think the scene would go that direction of it were merely just referencing their first meeting. That's from more of a writing perspective though.

Of course I could be overthinking it.

She masturbated to tenchou.

So? We all did.

And it won't be the last time.

Really? Thanks!

Irk, I felt the same the immediate thing that crossed my mind was his ex because of the somewhat sad reminiscent way he mentioned it and again like you said he changed the subject quickly after. Haven't read the manga but we might have another amaama to inazuma on our hands

You're overthinking it. There's a second callback later in the series where he does the milk trick again and he experiences the deja vu once more, before finally remembering the first time he met her.

Lame

Should also clarify that in the manga, the Akira's flashback to the first time she met Konda happens after this scene and after she genuinely confesses to him. So in the original manga, this was supposed to be foreshadowing to the flashback, whereas in the anime it's just a deja-vu gag.

I want her legs wrapped around me, leg locking me and forcing me to cum with full force inside her as she grabs me and whispers in my ear Take responsibility

He rejects the blonde cutie. He is an asshole

Tachibana made the same.

Those words subconsciously flew out of my mouth immediately

No, normal. Deja vu work like that. Anyway his ex-wife is a cute and very likeable person.

I find Kondo attractive too. With his hair down, he looks also younger (see chapter 78). And his personality is way too much charming. Even though I can understand his ex-wife reasons.

So are they gonna date or is the whole show just teasing?

They're going to fuck

I am reading the manga, and the plot is amazing, with a lot of character development. You will see. Such a pity this anime is only 12 episodes. This story is actually very deep, delicate and realistic enough.

Not sure if this has been brought up but I found this shot to be amazing.
After looking back at her love interest, you can see she is huddling towards the STOP line. To me, it felt as though she herself knows that her interest in the manager is wrong, but fuck it all.

I thought Sora Yori would be my favorite this season, but this is.
There's a sense of poetic realism here that's missing in most other anime. And the slightly retro 80's design looks awesome, and so does the actual animation. VA's are great too.
Brave, Wit Studio, I didn't know you had it in you.

Stop saying bullshit.

Her beauty is outer-worldly.
Kudos to Wit for improving even on the manga designs.

This is way more emotional than Violet Evergarden.

Yup she does look more like an alien than most other anime characters

No.

We all know VEG is trash but let's stop bringing it up and forcing fanbase wars in other threads.

I love this art style. You are too much used to moeshit, probably. Her eyes remind me of Lady Oscar eyes.

She's a retro gal and I love that.

I'm a denim fetishist and I was delighted to see her dressed in jeans.
Too bad this was about the best butt shot we got...
Does the manga have better art of her wearing jeans?

I love it too, doesn't mean I can't poke some fun at it and no, moeshit also look like aliens

Sorry I didn't mean to start a fan war. I am also a manga reader of KoiAme, so I could be biased, since I know their characters so well. But I wasn't able to feel anything watching Violet. The show let me cold. While I think it's so easy to relate both to Kondo and Akira.

They had their chance here, if only the camera moved a bit lower.

Why can't we have a zoom in here? Damn.

blonde girl is a shallow slut. he did good

Just spend all night reading the manga, I'm really loving this.

>does look more like an alien
Nah she just looks like an 80s anime girl.

Well, if you are hoping that Akira shows interest in Yoshizawa, I doubt that could happen. He is too much shallow and childish for her...In particular, people like him can be really annoying if you are depressed. Akira felt a connection with Kondo, because they are similar...and depressed.

Also as this user kindly points out, I really appreciate the lack of fanservice in this anime.
It takes advantage of this so you take it more seriously while at the same time making things you would consider tame more appealing.
You can't tell me you didn't wanna see her take her socks off

Lmao wow no wonder I kept thinking this look is familiar, thanks for pointing that out user.

Yeah, I hate like the translations are stopped to chapter 48. This manga is published in my Country, so I 'll buy it when it's over.

Actually I'm a socks man so no, I didn't.

Well, also the manga doesn't have fanservice. So the anime is respecting that.

Damn this show is good, The way episode 2 start is damn impressive and the music is great. I can't handle all the sweetness this show is giving me. The characters are god damn adorable.

Props to whoever in charge of the directing and the visuals of this show.

I think it is good both for males and females. How many romance anime are able to be so interesting for both the genders? Plus, it is really mature, compared to your typical romance, and I don't mean only for the age gap topic, but because of the execution, and how it touches other life topics (I am speaking as a female manga reader)

London?

BERLIN

Italy.

It is, I mean the part where the girls were talking about things that makes their heart flutter and talks about simple stuff likes food and flower. The part ends up with the older female worker saying that works benefits and off days works for her really shows the difference in the age gaps and way of thinking of the older and younger characters. I really liked that.

This is a really sweet and comfy show. I'm really worried who the drama will be handled but hopefully it will be a good ride throughout.

Yeah, I adored THAT part so much as well. I don't know how the anime will handle the rest, but I am really in love with the manga.

I really like the scene where they showed her being turned out, it really adds to humanize the character by showing these kinds of feelings, we all have them but a lot of shows will straight up ignore it or just blow it out of porportion for it to be like ecchi shit or something.
Here like most everything else it feels completely genuine, it’s not super explicit and they actively avoid sexual shots with her character like with their camera placement and what not.

Exactly. In the manga there are only a couple of scenes like that, but I wasn't disturbed by them, because they are necessary for the plot. I mean, while I was reading the manga, I was thinking she could have only platonic feelings for him, but those scenes showed me her love isn't only an idealized and platonic thing, but a complete form of infatuation, which become always more like real love while she knows him better.

ciao bella
come stai

I hope this isn’t a meme buzzword but this is just mature story and character writing.
The scene only gets better when they show her hiding her stomach the second she hears the manager on the phone.
I was sitting their appualed because there where 101 ways to ruin that whole sequence yet they got it perfect from the original magaka when initially writing this scene to this amazing director.

Here a couple of spoilers, about why I literally adore how this manga deals with the generation gap and life troubles in general Despite the age gap, both Akira and Kondo are struggling, because they are fragile, and you can be fragile at any age. Because of her injury, Akira gave up on running, and she became obsessed over Kondo, disregarding her friends, and everything can remind her of her personal failure. She can live happily, in her little bubble close to Kondo. Kondo shares a similar experience: when he was young, he was so obsessed over his passion for writing. He wanted to become a writer, but he gave up on his dream. Anyway his marriage was a failure exactly because of his love for writing and literature, indeed he was disregarding his family for this obsession. His wife couldn't accept a man who lived in his personal dreaming world. When he is together with Akira, he starts to discover again his suppressed love for writing. Akira notices also his tendency to isolate himself when he is around books, and he can't believe when she tells him she thinks his behavior is completely acceptable, because everyone of us lives in his own little world, sometimes. He thinks he always wanted that someone told him those words, and accepted his obsession for writing, his need to isolate himself. But I believe you can't blame his ex-wife, because when you marry someone, you can't live in your bubble anymore. So, it's easy for Akira saying that's okay, because she a teenager with no real responsibility, but when you have a family, it's completely different. So, you can relate to Akira, Kondo but also to his ex-wife at the same time. I think this is beautiful. English isn't my first language, sorry if I wasn't able to explain better how the things are, and why I feel so touched by the whole scenario

>tfw don't know if when people are spoiling they are spoiling translated chapters which doesn't matter or untranslated chapters
Kinda too late now though I guess

I spoiled translated chapters.

I'm assuming some of this is from the untranslated chapters, mostly the Kondou stuff, because it doesn't seem as explicit in the English translated chapters so far.

I'm personally looking forward to where the Haruka and Ikemen Senpai is going to go. It's my sort of dynamic.

I have a hard time myself, and sometimes wonder if it might just be people reading too much into what we have so far. How far behind are the translations anyway?

Everything I spoiled is absolutely explained in the translated chapters, it's not me reading too much about stuff. Probably you forgot some key scenes and dialogues.

Translated is on 48, untranslated is on like 78 or something like that.

I didnt mean that post above specifically, but stuff like yoshizawa rejecting nishida is untranslated stuff that was revealed in the threads.

Maybe. I did just read it though. I suppose I could tolerate another read through to check. I'm mostly considering the why his wife left him thing, which I don't recall having actually come up yet. There's also some weirdness in that reading of him having given up on writing but still being obsessed enough with it to bother his wife into divorcing him that doesn't sound right. I got the feeling we hadn't yet quite seen what happened to Kondou to make him how he is now in regards to all of that.

Oh yeah, that thing is in untranslated chapters.