Episode 2 Preview - youtube.com/watch?v=V9X_lqdryG4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tc8iu0XFUQc
pastebin.com/YQTwjsa2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ichigo is the best. She will win.

Kokoro makes my 556 go doki-doki

Ichigo best girl

If you demonize A1 and suck Trigger's dick, you're a newfag that thinks in terms of studio wars and is trying to fit in with his bare minimum of knowledge.

Goro pls.

Kokoro is in love with Hiro too.

Even her robutt has hemorrhoids face.

>Not available in your country
And they wonder why I pirate anime.

The cutest little cuck

user why you want this to be a haremtrash?

IM GOING TO POST THIS EVERYDAY UNTIL YOU LIKE IT, BOKU NO DARLING.

Will this show move being generic as hell?
I like the horny girl and the mechs but everything else could have been substituted with elements from any other mecha show ever

Is she doing a fucking slav squat Allied-spy style?

It's manga is being made by Yabuki, the creator of THE harem manga To-Love Ru and it's sequel darkness.
It'd be foolish to think that harem elements won't slip out

I am tired of the short haired childhood friend who always loses. What is the purpose of their existence?

She'll beat you sillly if you look at her wrong

Asians squat too, it's just not as much of a meme.

Looking forward to more cute bots this week.

Preview doesn't seem to be hinting at more original stuff. I hope they drop these cliches at least 5 episodes in and actually develop the characters.

Hitome won

>adaptation
Yeah, no.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tc8iu0XFUQc

shit taste user

Now when they are in the toilet.
Very rare outside.

Are you fags really so new to anime you need that picture to explain it?

nice meme reditor

You sound extremely angry that you didn't think of it first.

Literal handlebars

Zero Two had sexual intercourse with multiple partners before meeting Hiro, it's quite obvious that she has multiple STIs and HIV/AIDS. Zero Two had several abortions too.

You sound upset that somebody called you out for not knowing simple Japanese numbers.

>dat blush
HHNNNNGGGG

they're erogenous zones user. you have to treat them gently
pastebin.com/YQTwjsa2

>Very rare outside.
Obviously haven't been around any lower class asians. They have the same bone structure as slavs or something, because those fuckers squat all over the place. Especially when smoking. They do it instead of sitting.

So is 02 is an Asuka analog, that makes Ichigo the Rei analog, right?
It does make sense, she's the quiet responsible one. And she also loses.

>watching for waifufaggotry
fuck normie

sexy pink oni

They are confirmed married and have kids in future.

Where do her horns go in those hats? They are missing in the other hat too

>last episode
>Zero Two is dying
>Hiro hold her in his arms
>Finally gives her a name
>She smiles and they kiss
>Dies in Hiro's arms
>Hiro marries Ichigo, and they have 5 children: Miles, Ryan, Landon and the twins Lexie and Savannah.

>last episode
>Zero Two is dying
>Hiro hold her in his arms
>Finally gives her a name
>She smiles and they kiss
>Dies in Hiro's arms
>Hiro marries Ichigo, and they have 5 children: Miles, Ryan, Landon and the twins Lexie and Savannah.

used goods

>let's go against the biggest character fanbase of the season, and also kill our show's sequel potential

It won't happen lads. 02 won from the moment she became this popular

What's a slut

It's 'Asuka wants kaji cock" cuckposting all over again.

What are the dangers in having multiple abortions?

The LN poster in VEG thread really got assblasted when I argued that DarliFra's animation is good and actually above's tv anime standard.

Such a disillusioned fanaticism. I really like VEG and DarliFra equally but is it really needed to play favoritism and bring down competitor's work just to win silly internet argument? that guy is really pathetic.

I think having abortions either makes it harder to get pregnant or increases the chances or miscarriages. I dunno, either way, it's pretty invasive, so surely it's likely to damage something.

02 and hiro will take each others virginity and they will have beautiful quarter-klaxosaur babies
ichigoposters will never get over it

If you are who I think you are, stop arguing with blatant shitposters. Also, don't bring VEG autism into these threads.

VEG has better static frames, but Franxx's character movement is way better.

reminder that /ourguy/ would never grab your smelly ass

Stop being a blatant shitposter starting series wars.

That guy is the final villain of the show, or a betrayer who gets redeemed just before he dies.
Either way he ain't my guy.

Same. It feels just really uncreative.

This is what I argued with him, but of course he's blinded with fanaticism and refuse to accept the fact that Kouno is on par with Kigami himself.

I just love animation, am I screwed if I like both VEG and DarliFra? Some people never understand the joy of watching good animation and prefer silly studio war instead.

To be honest, Zero Two had several abortions and miscarriages during your time as a professional prostitute. Is this common among women in that industry.

>the low quality bait of that post
>reddit spacing
Fuck off.

>normie
Fuck off, normalfag.

>ESL shitposter

Every time

Just so everyone knows, this thread got posted in a popular Sup Forums shitposting discord, and VEG fans will be shitting it up for a while. Just hide and report

No, I don't even bait him. I praised VEG in that thread, but I also argue that DarliFra looks good too. But he refuses to accept it. I'd just leave him alone now.

And I'm not trying to bring series war here, I just can't comprehend that LN poster logic. So far he's the only insufferable fool in that thread.

But it's allright, I'll not bring any further topic related to him again. Sorry if I'm disturbing you guys.

Stop starting unnecessary series wars.

Sorry I'll try to keep my mouth shut from now. But just mind you I've been here even before people hyped the show after 1st episode. I even leaked some info prior the airing, just so you know.

You're just mad you don't get to fight robot dinosaurs while piloting a cool robutt powered by your lust for a hot teen girl's butt in front of you

>reddit spacing
>ESL

hello Sup Forumstard

She shared his personal experiences with other ladies who have gone through the same things, which has helped them tremendously.

Not to be that white-knight guy user but the moment you start using ad-hominem to defend your views,no matter how knowledgeable you might be, your points loose all credibility. English ain't the 1st language of many countries, so to actually dismiss someone based on their language reflects on you poorly.

delinquents squat, Ichigo is about ready to beat someone ass when she gets up.

post best girl

Is Ichigo that kind of girl?

Sex trafficking can manifest from prostitution as soon as someone is forced and coerced to sell themselves, because they have been threatened they will be framed, blackmailed, hurt, or killed.

Fuck off, Ichigo is a pure virgin like Sup Forums anonymous

It's always easy to tell Kengo's drawings but I wonder if Tanaka will correct everything and makes them look indiscernible for low level sakubuta like me.

Bancho Ichigo when?

Code:016 – Hiro (hitotsu =1, roku = 6)

Code:703 – Naomi (nana = 7, ‘o’ sound = 0, mitsu = 3)

Code:015 – Ichigo (ichi = 1, go = 5)

Code:056 – Goro (go = 5, roku = 6)

It's really obvious to any weebs who learn basic Japanese.

thankscaptain

I guess there won't be any pilots with codes like 555

This is True Tears all over again, right?

No, Noe was supposed to win and got a confession halfway through, Ichigo didn’t have a chance from the start.

Right now, I'm 100% Ichigofag.

Hiro and Ichigo had a good thing going on, and now Zero Two is showing up out of nowhere and trying to break the two apart. That’s called homewrecking.

>lusting after another guy when she have Goro.

Cuckona deserve the NTR ending she is going to get it and she going to like it.

she's ryuko matoi daughter, sure.

Hiro said he never saw a naked girl till 02, so she's already taking better care of him than Ichigo did.

So what's with the shitty manga. I thought it was anime orignal? Are they just releasing at the same time?

Also from the fish scene, robots, and the piloting methods, is this just an ecchi show?

This show is so good, really getting AOTD vibes so far. I think we'll know for sure by episode 3.

copycat

Ichibros unite!

unf

What if 001 is 002's hot sister?

It's not her fault none of the kids were taught what lewd was. Zero Two has an unfair advantage it isn't right.

02 was just having a swim. He's the one who grabbed her panties and stared at her tits.

imagine this two "robots" making out unf unf

Yeah, and then the slut licks him pushes him down and rubs herself on top of him. She's a seductress and you know it.

OTP

I WANT TO STICK MY RELATIVELY MICROSCOPIC COCK IN STRELITZIA'S MASSIVE ROBOT CUNT!