Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 167

Out on Jaiminisbox:
jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/my-hero-academia/en/0/167/

What is Aoyama's true nature?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/YonkouProd/status/953906868006473728
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Aoyama is creepy stalker

He's a first-generation quirk user sent to the future by a guy with space-time manipulation to find one piece of the artificial quirk generation formula that a villain scattered throughout time, and must return with the formula or he'll be left behind in this future forever.

Deku scribbled the formula in his notebook because a previous OfA user found the piece sent to the future.

>What is Aoyama's true nature
>Aoyama's true nature
>Aoyama's truenature
>Aoyama is trunature
>Aoyama is trature
>Aoyama is traitor

Shit chapter.

Aoyama is Quirkless since he had fake support belt to help him. He learned about midoryama quirkless too which would make sense since he isn't as skilled in his quirk anyway

Oh shit Deku is gonna lose his virginity and it won't be with Ochako

>He learned about midoryama quirkless too
You gotta explain to me how, user. I don't mind autism early in the morning.

It's shonen, you can shit something out that's halfway plausible

>he found out about Deku being quirkless because he listened in to Deku and Bakugou fighting

Your right, too much character development and not enough mindless punching and explosions

Shit chapter indeed. Short filler chapter with random drop of stalker/traitor

Good post.

A homo stalker, Deku's too cute for his own good

What if he was sent to the past?

Nice to see Deku not being depressed anymore

Who knew that Aoyama was a flaming stalker faggot wow

So why was he afraid back then, does he have a split personality?

He’s going to murder Ochafatass in her sleep

I'm telling you guys, there is something wrong with Deku giving the wrong math answer. Maybe it's a only a foreshadow of an Ayoma red herring but it's definitely something

This chapter made me reflect on my life. I know its just a cartoon for little kids, but from today im becoming a better me.

This will bite him in the ass someday when mathman captures him and makes him solve shit

>split personality
I would fucking drop this manga

Dabi’s a bit of a wildcard, he and the other new VA members might not know about the traitor

>Literally nothing happens: the chapter
What a fucking hack

No joke we got a series here in germany called "the math man"

>giving them integrals like the utter mathman he is
>it's ectoplasm's hobby
Ectoplasm is the traitor.

>more filler with Aoyama being a literal faggot
I sincerely hope he's up with something relevant

What if there's more than one villain faction

FUCKING HELL I ALREADY WANT THE NEXT CHAPTER I CAN’T WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK.

No shit he’s going to be relevant, it’s been obvious for a while that something is up with him

Did they hint toward other villain factions? if not. then i don't think so

Do you really think there are two traitors?

Garbage-tier chapter

So once this arc ends, it’ll be bye bye Aoyama and hello Shinsou in 1-A

>>more filler
Blame kubo 2.0

Hori is pulling an Ippo with OfA's countless souls interefering with Deku's mind.

>So once this arc ends
Fucking when?
It's boring as fuck

He's just going to be going about trying to hook Deku up with Ochako in the weirdest and most roundabout ways he can manage

>Hori is pulling an Ippo
If this didn't need to get any shitter

If Shinsou joins 1A ill drop the manga. Literally the worst character of this shit series

Eat shit Lelouch,your boy Shinsou won't become a hero

>this shit series
Fuck off Reddit

Reminder that Aoyama indirectly frenched and swallowed Deku’s saliva before Ochacuck

>from today im becoming a better me.
What will you do?

>Ochako gets an arc focusing on her understanding she cares more about being a hero than her crush on Deku, gets over her crush
>Aoyama x Deku is endgame

The shitposting will be legendary

Yes, just like Iida

>Y-You are lelouch Because I say so
Fuck off fanboy

WHO CARES ABOUT AOYAMA
WHAT HAPPENED TO HER HAVING HANDLEBARS. WHY CAN"T I JUST HAVE A GIRL WITH HANDLEBARS

>>Ochako gets an arc focusing on her
Into the trash it goes

That's some serious 5D chess

>>Ochako gets an arc focusing on her understanding she cares more about being a hero than her crush on Deku
So this will be even shitter than the yakuza arc?
Can't wait

>2 homo ships and 1 straight ship
There is enough for everyone.

>>Ochako gets an arc focusing on her
You want the sales to drop?

>Herorager samefagging and shitposting again
Someone rangeban this mongoloid

>BNH has a shit writing
In other news water is wet

>Endeavor smiling like this
I am dreaming

You've already got Mina. Though they're sort of small handlebars.

He’s talking about the license arc where she put her feelings aside.
Now it makes sense why the arc was shit it was about Ochashit

Why is he so handsome?

>You want the sales to drop?
The sales are already dropping so who cares?
>Volume 15(28 Days) - 31,852(522,623)
>Volume 16(46 Days) - 11,743(526,003)

What's people's issues with Shinsou? Honestly he'd make a better protag since his quirk is mega strong but quite limited and not entirely suited to battle.

Plus Shinsou would no doubt BODY Shiggy the VA's meanest monologue man

Is it just me or are the villians underwhelming as fuck in this series? Everyone i seem to talk to doesnt agree, but nothing ever happens except injuries that plot armor recovery girl can fix

>Inatodo
>Bakucamie
What's the second homo ship? Dekuyama? Man that would be funny as fuck.

Endeavor needs to disown Shoto and adopt best boy Inasa

Endeavor is the best hero

>>Herorager
Tumblr pls

He’s a hypocrite and there are shit ton of plotholes surrounding him already

Don't tell me this
isn't the gayest scene in the entire manga.

Was about to post that. Deku's face is priceless

>Now it makes sense why the arc was shit it was about Ochashit
Fuck off bakucuck

>What's the second homo ship? Dekuyama?
Yes.
I don't think he is smiling.

eat the fugging cheese deku

I knew something was up with him ever since the first villain attack at the disaster centre.

Im so fucking wicked smart.

The VA just haven't stepped their game up yet. Wait until their man on the inside initiates the Tartarus prison break, then shit will get serious.

It's not just you.
The villians are garbage-tier when it comes to BNH

Prior to reading the chapter i thought Aoyama is the traitor. But now I think he is just fucking gay for deku.

Dude,let me in.
I'm a fashion fairy

MS BTFO

Its not the same pieace of cheese. There are no bite marks. Stopping spilling your stupid faggotry

Basically this. So far the most threatening and interesting villain is Aoyama because his yandere ass wants to rape Deku.

Oh Bakugou, never change

This panel reminds me of Prison School

He's a what? He barely exists there isn't enough of him for him to have ever contradicted himself. He got btfo the practical exam but still wan B an hero - Deku magic asspulling himself out of Brainwashing isn't Shinsou's fault

>then shit will get serious.
BNHfags have been saying this for 3 years now

Laughing at every fucker still insisting this is a trap and the traitor is Kaminari, Uraraka or Kirishima

someone shop out Aoyama and replace him with faceless rapist cocks, this is doujin worthy.

> No foreshadowing
> Inconsistent with literally everything previously shown about the character
The chapter was indeed shit.

twitter.com/YonkouProd/status/953906868006473728

People were looking into the lyrics when this fucker was just referencing the titles of the songs and of the album, being so fucking sure that it was ochako.
And of course this fucker was hyping up to no end another chapter again when its just a decent one

>The chapter was indeed shit
In other news water is wet

This is why you don't trust attention whores.

It’s about his origin and how he whines about people treating him like a villain yet he he uses his brainwashing shit regularly without people’s consents like when he was baiting bakugou to get brainwashed in the classroom.
Also the rant about robot exam makes no sense fuck him and fuck aizawa

Is this why Hori had Aoyama next door to Deku?

Honestly, Aoyama's fucking gay, I say this as a gay myself, but you and I both know that he's going to be the gay third wheel. Deku's not gonna get the hots for him.

Give it another 2 to 5 chapters. Than we will HOPEFULLY get a good arc again.

DUH you faggot. Also I bet he is going to make grape find out about Aoyama’s stalking and give him some development tol.

>Inasa confesses to Todo
>Todoroki has a small smile after Inasa waves goodbye to him
Officially Todo's most canon ship

Imagine being Aoyama in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Deku, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your muscled body and horrific androgynous quirk-less face. I would totally gave you cheese, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is eat alone in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Aoyama and not only sit in that chair while Deku flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing his scars and dry skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected that quirk. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells him he's PLUS ULTRS and DAMN, DEKU LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch him mannish fucking all-might face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of cheese and whine and later alleged betrayed victims for your ENTIRE HERO CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in U.A. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his buffed stomach as he sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "Number one hero (for that is what he calls himself)" beauty, the beauty he worked so hard for with Gran Torino in the previous years. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before U.A. security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Aoyama. You're not going to lose your future hero career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.