NO NO NO NO NO NO

>Super is done in 7 episodes due to poor popularity
>rumours say they think about making continuation of GT instead

Please, leave my GT in peace. It is enough you ruined continuation of Z. Just let this series go.

Other urls found in this thread:

uptobox.com/ztrfjofop0lw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

rumors you just pulled out of your ass for the sake of yous are not threadworthy, a perfectly good thread died for this

Bluepill me on this nigger meme, pls.

I would gladly take GT over Super. Don't know what you're activating your period over. It all ultimately leads into Dragonball Online timeline anyway so quit your bitching you fucking whiny woman

Dragonball posters are all filthy subhuman niggers and spics who leaked from Sup Forums to destroy the Sup Forumsryan race.

Thanks user, have a nice day.

>Poor popularity

No, you artard. It's because of production issues and the anime being way too ahead of the manga.

The manga is at the halfway point of Episode 96. The anime is almost 30 episodes ahead.
It will take many months for the manga to end the ToP. The anime has to end for a while so that the manga can catch up.

Toei also has issues with their staff and how they churn out episode after episode, leaving them exhausted. This entire tournament was a fucking mess, but that is expected from Toei when they need to adapt dozens of episodes without much guidance from Toyotaro or Toriyama.

This hiatus will allow stronger coordination between the anime staff and Toyotaro, so that they can make the most of their production of the DB movie, and then when they do come back they can start the next arc on a much stronger footing.

Attack on Titan and other anime that end up on hiatuses do so to avoid filler hell and shitty production issues.

I only wish that this shit happened with One Piece, because that anime needs it a hell of a lot more than Super.

I thought they were mexicans?

Oh another retard op, go back to wank your gohan blanco pics

Around 10ep of super they said we gonna get 3 arcs. We got ToP, Future trunk and a lot of normal episodes + 2 universe tournament. Also it was said that super gonna get around ~140 episodes.

what if they remade GT instead

>feat. goten, trunks, pan, piccolo

I would like them to remake GT as what it was supposed to be without the retooling bullshit. The OP and first ED promised epic space adventures meeting exotic creatures in scenic locations. We had a single episode like that on the giant bug planet and then the rest of it was Pan being shit and The Goku Powerlevel Show. If they redid it with the whole show being like that episode it could be great.

I'll tell you this.

As much as I dislike GT for obvious reasons, they did give us the 4th SS form.

Rage and hate the form as much as you want, but I myself like it for the fact that it reminds us of the Saiyans primal part (the Oozaru part), not to mention that Goku was based off Sun-Wukong The Monkey King from the Chinese story Journey to The West.

Compared to what Battle of The Gods and Super gave us, SS4 is a breathe of freshness compared to the previous SS forms.

But who cares what I say, you'll probably bash me for it and I don't give a damn.

Executive meddling ruined something with good potential.

Is the source of this your ass?

Fucking no one cares about Toriyama's autism regarding Journey to the West.
I'm glad they got rid of the dumbass Oozaru shit.

my dad, richard toei, of the toei family told me. you must not know about us

>feat. goten, trunks, pan, piccolo
Cancelled after 20 episodes.

I'm glad they got rid of the dumbass Oozaru shit
Except they brought back the Oozaru roar for Goku's new form.

Whatever.

You mean that, for all the threads this show gets on Sup Forums, it wasn't popular in Japan? I thought the ratings were pretty good, at least from what I saw.

>I'm glad they got rid of the dumbass Oozaru shit.

Last arc was in the 4-5%.
I think it's a combination of Toriyama not knowing what to do, the incoming movie and the troubled schedule and development.
DB will surely come back now that the fad is reignited, but not as DBS.

It was also because of all the annoying padding (this shit was longer than the Black arc when it should've been shorter) and the absolute shit writing.

>You mean that, for all the threads this show gets on Sup Forums, it wasn't popular in Japan? I thought the ratings were pretty good, at least from what I saw.

It's less about the ratings and more about the merchandizing. That's how they make money.

I'm not sure is DBS is cancelled or just put in a hiatus, but truth be told, they introduced way to much content for during those 3 years, specially for this past arc.

The toy/figure/game companies have way too much shit to convert in to products. And consumers don't have money to buy all this shit at once.

Besides, there's a clear lack of manpower in their workforce. They need a break.

I don't know what they're going to do with the franchise, but from a pure business POV, I think it's a good move.

>unironically thinking kids or the DB audience cares about writing
>when every single big bad since Frieza has been defeated by asspull haircuts

Proof?

Just a question, how bad did the Bulma's VA death affect the series as a whole?

>watching a new episode of One Piece
>always afraid it will, out of fucking nowhere, jump into 10-episode long filler subplot

>every single big bad since Frieza has been defeated by asspull haircuts
Freeza by SSJ
Cell by SSJ2
Buu NOPE Genki Dama
Baby by Beyond Limits SSJ4
Super 17 NOPE #17 Dropped his guard because he hated what he had become and didn't want to hurt his sister
Omega Shenron NOPE Genki Dama
Beerus NOPE He liked Earth's food too much
Golden Freeza NOPE Whis time shenanigans
Hit NOPE he defeated Goku and dropped out against Monaka as a fuck you to Champa
Fused Zamasu NOPE Zeno deleted him and that timeline

SSJ3, Potential Unleashed, SSJ4, SSG, SSB, SSBKK and SSJ Ikari all ended up jobbing. UI-omen- and SSB2 will probably also job.

I'm willing to bet that the manga will be taken over by Toriyama during the hiatus,at least story-wise.The script writters and the directors must be so fucking tired of pulling out stuff from their asses to put on the storyboard.It will be much better if they some of them concentrate on the manga and help the mangaka with the process

When are they actually going to collect Dragon Ball in an adventure instead of a prize for tournament?

super is totaly devasted, worst then GT in any way thou kindergarten will like it...

It's literally the most popular currently airing anime in Japan, and outside of it as well. What the fuck are you talking about?

You can't destroy what's already dead.

It was probably a huge blow. They have to decided whether to write Bulman's character out of the show or get a new VA. Neither are decisions to make lightly. Changing a VA for such a long lived character is a huge deal in Japan. They are probably going to get a new VA but it's going to take time.

They don't have to decide anything. Toriyama decides what happens and it's unlikely that he will write a character off just because her VA died.

>dragonball GT super
As long as they cut out pan and th3 adventure shit it’ll be good.
Cell can come back, vegeta gets a new form thanks to baby and super omega shenron.

>Gohan gets eliminated
>Takes show with him.
KEK

>just because her VA died
not exactly an easy choice user, more than likely Bulma's VA was a friend of Toriyama, and if not of him then from a lot of the staff including coworkers, and even then you gotta think of what the fans are gonna say, I'm not suggesting they should kill bulma or something but it's not like Toriyama can just wash his hands and grab the next lady that comes through Toei's door asking for the job.

That's not how a bluepill works, dumbass

uptobox.com/ztrfjofop0lw dbz old recaps 54-162.zip

>due to poor popularity
source

Does Japan even care about GT? I honestly wouldn't mind a continuation of it, it's way more interesting than anything in Super.

where will spics flock to when DB is finally over?

Whatever shonenshit is currently popular. Boku No Hero Academia maybe.

I should watch pretty cure.

FighterZ threads.

If thats the bluepill imagine the redpill.

Jews employ subhumans like niggers and beaners to post on Sup Forums lowering the quality of the board.

No continuation, a remake please.

One where pan isn’t a annoying cunt.

Pan was fine.

He's a retard. Super is currently the most successful franchise in japan

Not really. Its doing badly on tv. Only spics care about dragonball.

>More Pan
I am so ready.

Dumbass, it's currently pulling more money than One Piece both domesticaly and globally.