Toji no Miko

New episode in an hour
Subs in 4 hours
24 episodes confirmed

Cute Boats

I want to polish Kanami's sword.

>the most boring show of the season gets 24 episodes.

My sword can cut too. Would Kanami help me to commit crimes?

How can it be boring if it's fun?
And for being 24 episodes they sure don't dwell on things for long

>no pommels

How are they supposed to end the monsters rightly?

She would say it's amazing

Slow Start and Ramen got 12 episodes though

I hope we see that knife girl in the anime

begone

She looks like she has no idea what's going on, where she is and why she even has that thing.

She looks like she enjoys slashing people with knifes so I don't think she cares about any of that

May be this will happen in the anime too?

Wouldn't surprise me if all the mobage girls appear in the anime, in the background.

Mihono had a speaking line and everything

If this somehow gets a thread in /vg/ and the game is somehow English I'm deleting FEH.

>had a speaking line
Huh?

Who the fuck was Kanami dreaming about?

Hiyori doesn't look very happy when Kanami eats Mai's cookies. Why is that?

she wants Kanami to eat her cookie

Because she'd like for Kanami to eat her ass instead.

Why the thread is dead?
Nobody watch the livestream?

I just woke up.

Good morning user

It's pointless to watch the livestream these days when you get subs and better quality video just hours after.

anyone know where to watch the livestream ?

I just missed it.

It already ended

noooooooo i just woke up

Good morning user

She is hungry yet Kanami gives her nothing.

Should've set your alarm.

No choco-mint cookie.

I don't watch this anime but the entire right side looks extremely boring.

So what happened?

Hamster was gonna get cut by Hiyori but Kanami BTFOd her instead to spare her life.

I kinda agree.

I like this show, but the character designs don't do anything for me.

Is this /u/shit?

Yes, you better watch out or you'll get cooties

Akarin~

You guys are talking about two different girls with knives.

SMUG
M
U
G

But can probably unscrew the tsuba.

I want Kanami to desmug her and maybe a little more.

I hope this looks better in motion.

Subs when?

Remove homewreckers.

I wouldn't believe I'd be saying this before the show started, but my curiosity for seeing where the plot in this show goes is only second to Vanishing Line and Kokkoku this season.
I'm genuinely intrigued.
Good episode.
So there's a resistance group against the current administration heads which Rui, who works at the company which develops the S-equipment (power armour) for the Toji, and the Minoseki principal are involved in. Also Renpu's principal is a cunt and uses mind control okatana.
Did anyone translate the info about the schools yet? I forgot to do so when I translated the rest from the world page on the website, I'll do so right now if nobody did that yet.

So the letter was from the headmaster?

Conspiracy?

No time to explain it

They did some good world-buildings this episode imo.

Oh and also Kanami talks to Zang, I mean, Chidori in her sleep?

So Katanas only like young girls and literally reject them as they become hags.

The new Ou Bassang

The size of that thing

The rest of the Toji play Soulsborne, Kaoru plays MonHun.

Seems like they fight each other all the time in there, Cute sword though.

It turns out that hoodies don't fool security cameras.

Is it weird that I want to fuck her while those spoopy eyes stare at me?

They can't hide those fat legs

I want to ensure this cake eats properly.

Beware of school shooters.

Wait that little fox/cat thing is an Aradama?

The doujins pretty much draw themselves.

Are you deaf? It's Kaoru's pet.

There needs to be a fine creative talent that will carry over their sword techniques into the world of futa

Yum.

Should've worn some IR lights to blind the cameras.

When do we get the game?

subs out

Origami clan - A family that was entrusted with managing the Okatana and Noro by the Imperial Court since ancient times. In present day they still fulfill that duty, and the current family head holds the post of the commander of the Special Sword Administration. As those that stand atop all Toji, are also in control of the Gokaden.
Renpu Girls' Academy - One of the Gokaden schools, located in Kanagawa. Charged with dispatching the Aradama in Kanto and the Pacific side of Eastern Japan. Has connections with the Origami family and thus commonly cooperates with the Administration HQ. Since the capital area they protect has a high frequency of Aradama appearances, tend to get the best and latest equipment often. Itomi Sayaka is a student of it. Alma mater of Kitsuki Yomi.
Minoseki Academy - One of the Gokaden schools, located in Gifu. Charged with dispatching the Aradama in Chuubu and the side of Eastern Japan near the Sea of Japan. Actively participates in communication with other four Gokaden schools. Itou Kanami, Yanagi Mai are students of it.
Heijou Institute - One of the Gokaden schools, located in Nara. Charged with dispatching the Aradama in Southern Kansai and Shikoku. Has been noted to bring up a large number of excellent Toji in the past few years, including Shidou Maki, the consecutive champion of the kenjutsu tournament for two years. Juujou Hiyori is a student of it. Alma mater of Shidou Maki.
Ayanokouji Martial Arts School - One of the Gokaden schools, located in Kyoto. Charged with dispatching the Aradama in all of Kansai except its southern part. The school with the longest history in Gokaden, its Toji are respected by the people in the area. Is permitted to become the temporary HQ of the Special Sword Administration in case of emergency. Alma mater of Konohana Suzuka and Tsubakuro Yume.

Osafune Girls' Academy - One of the Gokaden schools, located in Okayama. Charged with dispatching the Aradama in Chuugoku, Kyuushu and Okinawa. Since the facility that develops the latest equipment is under the jurisdiction of Osafune, they actively participate in tests of newly created prototypes. Mashiko Kaoru and Kohagura Elen are students of it.

wow they take it so seriously

I didn't expect a massive bitch to show up.

Hey kid wanna /ll/?

Is this gonna be Kanami's mom or something?

‘outskills you’
tch, nothin personnel

It's gonna be Chidori.

What did she mean by this?

Mai will do something cool one day

Yeah I have a feeling that's her sword

Huge tits.

Does gaijin-chan actually have a role in this episode?

Why not both?

I want to Fug Kanami.

Subs out.

Thanks. They've only been out for 45 minutes.

Pure sex.

30 minutes only, I'm not THAT late.