2/11 127話 残り3分 悟空対ジレン
2/18 128話 残り2分 悟空対ジレン
2/25 東京マラソン
3/04 129話 残り1分 決着
3/11 名古屋マラソン
3/18 130話 スーパードラゴンボール回 
3/25 131話 エピローグ 

Eng:
1/21 124 - 6 minutes left, Gohan and Dyspo drop out.
1/28 125 - 5 minutes left, God of Destruction Toppo rings out Freeza and 17.
2/04 126 - 4 minutes left, Vegeta surpasses the GoD! Yet he and Toppo drop out.
2/11 127 - 3 minutes left, Goku faces Jiren.
2/18 128 - 2 minutes left, Goku Vs. Jiren.
2/25 Tokyo marathon - No episode
3/04 129 - The last minute, the tournament concludes.
3/11 Nagoya Marathon - No episode
3/18 130 - It's time for the Super Dragon Balls!
3/25 131 - The Epilogue

>124 - 6 minutes left, Gohan and Dyspo drop out.
Confirmed fake.

He's getting kicked out this week, give it up.

Lmao if this is real (which it isn't), this would be the absolute most boring ending to the series.

>Goku surpasses Jiren and wins
>Goku gets the wish
>Goku saves everyone
How unpredictable

Gohan is confirmed to play a critical role in the tournament.

Yeah, jobbing to Dyspo so the others can take him out.

Any Caulifriends about?

HaHaHaHa. Yeah you mean will BE in critical condition.

I want to give her a back rub after an entire day of stealing from faggots.

Must sick being a gohan fag

>Tokyo marathon
>Nagoya marathon
The fuck is this, and why are they broadcasting sports in a cartoon channel.

I want aggressively and gratuitously cuddle her

2nd best girl. Anyone that hates her is a closet yaoi loving faggot. And that's a fact. Just look at the Zamafag lovers on here.

I am in love with Toyo's Caulifla.

God she's lovely

The critical role is taking out the third strongest pride tropper, along with himself

>Kale will never accidentally leave Caulifla crippled after giving her a massage and not controlling her strength

>freezer and no.17 jobbing together against fucking toppo
How buttblasted would these threads be?

>5ch

>Gohan's last stand
the delusion of Gohantards right now

I really wouldn't care, the whole power level thing everyone clings to is no longer relevant.

Kale would be great at handjobs.

How would that be incoherent?

But she would break your dick.

I would be ok with this.

Senzu Bean would heal me. And im good with a ruff girl.

giv autism stronk saiyan gf

what was the point of bringing the lizard back

Holy shit. They're doing the Namek five minutes thing again? We're suppose to imagine that everything that happens in 5 episodes all took a minute each in their time?

They've been doing this since the beginning.

DO NOT OPEN

MOOOOODS

They can take away our series but they’ll never take away our waifu

Kale did nothing wrong.

Jiren wins smd just mumbles "kiero" and everyone fucks off.
The end.

>inb4 Jiren kills Goku by mistake and his universe gets erased making Vegeta the winner of the tournament

>Caulifla will never force you to cum in a bottle and drink from it

>1/21 124 - 6 minutes left, Gohan and Dyspo drop out.

>Toyotaro takes over anime writing

Do not be afraid, Caulifriends. The new movie is focusing on the Saiyans and there is no way that our girl won't be heavily featured in it. It's going to be awesome to see our goddess on the big screen. 2018 is the year of the Caulifla.

>mfw

Aymen

The movie is about the original Super Saiyan God.

>the two resident jobbers from their respective universes end up knocking each other out

I called this from the beginning.

Sure.

>lunch still ignored
shiet

Can’t wait brother, the Church of Cuteness will live on

Lunch is overrated, bring Monster Carrot back to solo Jiren.

2ch is no longer a thing, you know

/Ourgoddess/, based Toyo will do her and kale justice in the manga.

>Caulifla and Kale aren't nearly as close in the manga
>Kale is even lonelier

>this thread
You DBfags have it bad, huh.

Since it's confirmed Super will end with the end of Z, what changes do you think they'll make to the epilogue?
Goku taking Uuub to train with Whis?

>mfw Gohan gets eliminated and all the haters start shitposting nonstop
>mfw they ignore Gohan's character development
>mfw they forget that his entire arc has been hinting at his new form
>mfw next arc Gohan has heightened motivation to fight against the new threat
>mfw Blanco is the end game
Even an idiot can tell you that the Tournament of Power is Goku's arc. It's all about UI.

I'm one of the biggest CHADhan posters in this entire thread and it's very obvious that this isn't Gohan's main time to shine. All of the winning has just been a huge bonus on top, but it isn't the ToP's main event. The ToP has been about Ultra Instinct, Goku, and Jiren. Gohan's arc hasn't been sufficiently built-up on yet. Going "Blanco" now would be too rushed. My personal prediction is that Gohan's new form (whether it's "Blanco" or not) will revolve around an alternative method of unlocking Ultra Instinct and will probably revolve around him being trained by the Angels (another Old Kai style ritual perhaps?).

I predict that Gohan will get eliminated in the upcoming episodes, but not before yet another badass scene and not before dropping even more hints that his best is yet to come. CHADhan is here to stay. Gohan is the THINKING man's favorite character: only Cauliflafags want to blow their loads prematurely and get SS3 in the same episode their snowflake waifu debuts. CHADhan is a character with depth, and as such his development requires multiple arcs. Going Blanco in the midst of GoD Toppo, UI Goku, the hints being dropped about UI Vegeta coming soon, a possible UI Vegetto... it's too much, and wouldn't give the proper amount of screentime to Gohan Blanco.

In conclusion, CHADhan's best days are yet to come.

Caulifla will take Uub’s place

Only waifus can do that

kale is not even in speaking terms with caulifla, just another henchmen

Well now that super is ending Toyo can disregard the canon and give her a boyfriend.

You can't relax and discuss the series anymore. Ever since last year we have reached top autism and the thread has disseminated to cancerposting.
The mods don't care. They also don't care that these threads are generals.

Are these verified yet?

I think they are close. We'll see more in the ToP where she will transform.

them being dykes was never canon

This explains why 126 has good stuff unlike 124 and 125. Vegeta > Gohan/Freezer/17

>no cumstains on either of them
>not even a streak drooping out from between her baggy crotch
Wasted potential

I don't think we'll actually see End of Z redone here. We probably get Goku looking forward to meeting Uub, but the show will end before the tournament and their meeting. If they redo the End of Z, it'll be in the next series.

If anything, EoZ will be used as a new series opener.

YOU GOT 8 EPISODES LEFT AND TOEI JUST HIRED YOU TO FIX IT.

WHAT DO YOU DO?

>have jiren win
>wishes for a girlfriend
>raff as i take money to the bank and toriyama goes to jail for tax fraud.

>God of Destruction Toppo
Inferior to pic related

So 126 would be the "Cool Vegeta episode" that Toshio was talking about last year. Is there any word from Toyotaro about the manga continuing?

Never implied it was, just saying she needs a bf that's all.

wtf I love Kale now

>user.... come over here.... ;)
what do?

It's still fappable

Stupid Marathon interupter

Wtf? how can they end the series without goku and vegeta fighting bills one last time?

Get perfection

He posted that he won't comment on the manga's state and people should check out the new chapter lol

Cum prematurely and then get soft.

>"S-sorry"

Just like Gohan! And all of Super!

>Gohan goes Blanco
>attacks Grande Padre
>Zenos erase him
>the bunny sacrifices himself to ring out Frieza, 17 and Vegeta
>Toppo holds Goku while Jiren rapes him for the next 7 episodes

No shit, all she did was follow Cauliflas instructions

>does a commission of Caulifla in Hiei’s clothes for some reason
>calls it a new character

Because DBS won't end. It's just switching to a different timeslot and might take a break for the manga to catch up.

Nice headcanon.

It's kind of weird that Toei gave so much focus to Gohan and now is giving an exclusive form to Vegeta though. They could easily have given him his own SSJ Rage/Blue Sparkles. I guess the change over of writers between the training arc and the tournament (King Ryu left, two new writers arrived) might have heavily influenced the overall priority of the writing staff.

End the series on a cliffhanger right before Jiren makes his wish and watch Sup Forums shitpost about it for more than a year

Adapt the el grande padre mango and in the final episodes everyone kills themselves with a chainsaw.

What the fuck was the point of making Kale a yandere and too close to Caulifla in the anime?

>now now user, its time to get off your computer! wouldn't you rather come hang out with me for a bit... ;)

>It's just switching to a different timeslot
No, it isn't they literally said it's ending and no new series is planned for now.

Remember how toriyama ended the original Dragon Ball without Goku and Vegeta fighting to the death? He literally just made vegeta out of character

It redirects to 5ch, retard.

www.2ch.net/

>does a commission of Caulifla in Hiei’s clothes for some reason
>calls it a new character
> Unironically better designed than Caulifla or any character from DBShit

>you'll never cuddle the emo out of her

Her shoulders look so soft... I wanna massage them!

>Vegeta > Gohan/Freezer/17
We know this since the beginning though?
No way. It'll be the end. We can't go past EoZ because Goku won't be the MC anymore. And it would be shit.

Because all that Gohan stuff was filler. Toei themselves confirmed that Toriyama wants nothing to do with Soyhan and rejects anything that has to do with him

DBFZ just came out, XV3 is planned, DBS has been selling merchandise like crazy, and the manga has been pretty successful.

They'd be insane to end it now.

They'll probably take a break for the manga to catch up and then they'll announce another movie and continue the series from there.