How can one man be so based?

How can one man be so based?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A5XcVj_HAjw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Job_(biblical_figure)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>man

Does this look like a man to you?

I want him to raw me in his Satan form OP

if he is Satan, why did he speak english so funny?

Become debiru.

If he was Satan, why was he white?

>Titles: Satan, Lucifer
>Lucifer
>Bible version took the word from the Latin Vulgate, which translated הֵילֵל by the Latin word lucifer (uncapitalized), meaning "the morning star, the planet Venus", or, as an adjective, "light-bringing".
>light-bringing
>Lucifer

Interesting. So many imitations of Satan in movies and such see him as a dark menacing figure.

Get in the fucking demon, Akira

He used to be a good guy until he had an argument with god about being too cruel

why does satan have synthwave music as his theme?

He got tired of epic orchestrals and choirs.

Dumb emojiposter.

He doesn't.
youtube.com/watch?v=A5XcVj_HAjw

Pretty sure user meant Buddy Ryo.

Lucifer did nothing wrong though. Remember that one time when god decided to ruin someone's life just to prove a point even though he - as an omnipotent being - could easily predict the outcome.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Job_(biblical_figure)
>It begins with an introduction to Job's character—he is described as a blessed man who lives righteously in the Land of Uz. The Lord's praise of Job prompts an angel with the title of 'satan' ("accuser") to suggest that Job served God simply because God protected him. God removes Job's protection, and gives permission to the angel to take his wealth, his children, and his physical health (but not his life)
Satan clearly showed how insane and cruel god was by getting a permission to pointlessly torment a poor man.

>shows up in a dope expensive coat
>pulls out a gun and shoots up a bunch of straights
>collects his man and leaves

i like how he twirls him too

Shouldn't it be the other way around?

Lucifer is Prometheus, God is a corrupt Demiurge cunt, old news is so exciting

>nobody will ever make you twirl in their embrace
Number 1 reason why I need Satan in my life.

I want Satan Griffith to leave.

Ryo wasn't even friends with Miki and the rest.

I absolutely love that scene
>jumps outta nowhere
>pulls out a gun and starts shooting
>Akira doesn't give a fuck jumps to hug his bro and fuck off

Poor Akira, Amon sure cured his autism.

Because so many Christian fanatics are dumb as shit and ignorant about the stories of their own fucking book that most of them don't know/forget that Lucifer is literally an angel and not some goat ass looking bat creature.

After finishing the manga crybaby ends up looking like a trash adaptation.

if you had a irl twink friend who had a cute dick and tits underneath what would you do?

It depends sometimes Satan and the fallen angel lucifer are two seperate beings.
If I am correct Satan means literally the one who opposes god.
I think in some version of the bible satan is an angel that god created to test humanity.
I am pretty sure satan and lucifer are 2 seperate entities, but I am not certain of the rest is true

Call an exorcist

I read the manga after watching Crybaby too, the characterization is incredibly plain compared to the original

I love Ryo.

He's Nagai's perfect husbando

The wiki article says
>The original Hebrew term satan is a generic noun meaning "accuser" or "adversary"
So I think it's more like the word "satan" is just a title and "Lucifer" is a name.

He must be gay.

>watch Italian dub after some user in previous thread said they take their work very seriously
>only language along with English that doesn't change Satan's VA to a sexy lady
>Akira and Ryo's acting is great
>also only language that doesn't dub crying scenes and just uses Uchiyama and Han's audio

The fuck

I can understand the motive for why God did it though.

An angel who's example could turn other angels bad, accuses God that one of his creations has no capacity to live righteously without his blessing.

If this angel was proven right, what stop angels from justly arguing the removal of humans, or the judgement of God?

God accepts its challenge only to prove both the angel, and future angels how wrong they are.

It is cruel, but fucking necessary.

>Quick Akira! Take my hand!
>ARMAGEDDON~!

lucifer is CUTE