My Hero Academia

Deku is the first rape victim.
Reminder that next victims are birb and dark shadow since his room is right beside his.

Will people finally give a shit about Aoyama?

We always have!

He will win the Deku bowl

Is Deku-Aoyama the Kaneki-Tsukiyama of Hero Academia?

Ochafatass on suicide watch

Shame on you all who doubted her

Who else is not surprised at all that Aoyama is the traitor?

I've always believed in him & never suspected any other student.

I want some of Ochako's fat ass... NOW!

It's gonna be a fake out.

>Getting cucked by Aoyama
Ochako is made for suffering

>being cucked by autist
Todomomo fags on suicide watch

Where were you when /u/ became canon in a battle shonen?

Bitch got BTFO

Momo would never be such a rude desperate horny bitch, and there's no way Inasa would get pushed that easily when he's on his way to fill Shouto up with his semen

no we haven't

More people have started noticing him since Provisionals

What am I being shamed for doubting? She looks just as dopey and irrelevant now that Aoyama is replacing her.

Isn't it weird that the ending text is phrased as "that man" and doesn't just straight up say Aoyama? Complete red herring, don't fall for this shit.

>Local twink goes on sexual rampage

>Aoyama as the traitor
Fake out. More likely he’s envious of Deku or figured out One for All and because of his quirk’s either nonexistence or uselessness without gear, he’s jealous of the guy, but also wants to work with him to make himself special by proxy.

Strap in for Aoyama arc time.

twinkling twink

I always knew he would win the Todobowl

No chapter today?

So when Eri's touching someone her horn grows and people rewind. Could her power be actually absorbing people's growth and there's some sort of fully evolved form she can achieve by using it for a long enough time?

>thinking an autist can compete with a drama CD and merch.

>they can eat cheese
Deku and Aoyama confirmed white.

I don't think he's the traitor.
I think that Aoyama somehow found out about OFA being a Quirk that can be passed on, but not the exact mechanisms of how it works, so is trying to "steal" it by eating cheese that had Deku's DNA in it. Since that didn't work, he's planning on getting more of Deku's DNA so that he won't be a Quirkless guy that needs to pretend he has powers by wearing a belt anymore.

jamanisbox

Make breaking news with this!

g8b8m8

Thanks. Why's Mangastream so fucking slow? Whatever their translations are garbage anyway.

>Deku, I love you...
>is what Ochako would like to tell you
How mad would you be?

>Thinking non canon stuff can compete with "I really like you"

You guys can keep your stupid Camie crackships. Bakugo will always be for Ochako, this is known. Deku can fuck off, Camie can fuck off, Kirishima can fuck off.

Can Deku use OFA on his buttcheeks to squeeze them really hard and avoid getting raped?

i hope Deku locked his door

>stuff drawn by Hori is non canon

Something's up with MS. They haven't posted anything since the last chapter of Rurouni Kenshin: Cancelled Arc.

We had the lines of future-deu appear again and "hint" that something bad will happen. So we can be 100% sure Aoyama ISNT the traitor.

Uh no. That would be highly unethical. A pro hero isn't supposed to be sleeping with her intern. Is that even legal?

>You can keep your crackship while I hold on to the bigger crackship
gr8b8m88/8

>Without Jaimini we'd still jerking off to Google translate/Duwang tier translations
Thank you based Jaimini.

Ryukyu and Nejire interlocked fingers in public, how lewd

It’s consensual

Didn’t Aoyama have a bit of character development during the License Exam arc? Wasn’t he all down and shit about how useless he was and then redeemed himself during the exam?

Would be surprised if he was the traitor.

Nejire is still a schoolgirl!

Next up is the UA shoot up. Aoyama will first aim for Mina’s head.

Deku said September passed that very chapter so Nejire should be 18 now

I want to buy Ochaco's used stockings

How can you like Ochako more than Camie for Bakugou?

Nejire is too airheaded to legally consent to sex. What Ryukyu is doing is borderline rape.

How come theres no "dude let me in, im a fairy" edit yet?

When will they make it official?

What made this fujo spam this? I haven't noticed anything in the chapter. Is it because Endeavor accepted his son and promised to be better, which made him feel better?

Don' they have any funeral clothes?

Are you going to say that Tamaki and Fat are gay too?

>likes: lillies
What did Hori mean by this?

I want to get ravaged by Deku so badly.

thanks user

>wanting pig's stockings
>not Camie's or Inasa's

It called him by name in the very previous panel, doing it again would probably just be redundant. 'That man' is probably just an awkward translation.

>"Aoyama-kun was a man whom I could never read"
>Until he finally started to reveal his true nature"
>(Everyone, thanks for waiting. At last that man makes his move!!)

>Side character turns 18
>Immediately make her engage in passionate handholding
Hori ya cheeky bastard, he thinks he slick

There's a difference between shaking hands at a funeral and interlocking fingers

Yeah and he didn’t like that Iida was praising and thanking him for some reason. He tried to play it off with a joke but his expression showed he wasn’t having it.
Which means he doesn’t see himself as a hero no matter how much sacrifice he does. So the chances of him being a traitor is high.

It's supposed to make you think she's lesbian, when in fact she only has sex with chads like Deku

Nice paint resizing.

>delinquents are sooooo out of fashion
>says the gyaru
Pot, meet kettle

I gotta go to bed, u do it

>didn’t like
I think you misread.

Never. Bakugo didn't even get her number. Ochako (Angelface) is the only one he needs.

If anything retard fujos should ship Inasa with Endeavor. It makes way more sense and it’s hot as fuck

Hori draws drama CDs and merch? Are you retarded?

If he's quirkless it's gonna be he realized Deku is and wants to know how to get one

If he has an actual quirk he's the traitor

>Deku
>chad

>That filename

My fucking dick

Huge guy x Twink (Shoto isn’t twink but Inasa is really huge in comparison)
This is almost straddling the Bara line

How will Endeavor die?

>I haven't noticed anything in the chapter.
Pay attention.

All Todomomo shippers are.

More, please.

Yeah, No. the visual medium showed he wasn’t having that shit. Besides he isn’t even trying to force himself to smile.

Is Bakguo/Camie as set in stone as it appears, or have these threads just poisoned my mind? Did they really have that many interactions, or does it just seem that way because all their interactions with other characters were ignored?

what is this implying?

calling it now this is a red herring and next chapter is gonna be a fun one

At least they didn't go in their hero outfits like certain heroes do.

People keep saying this but no one explains the weird ass cheese mouth rape and him creepily staring at Deku through his window at 1 fucking am.

Stomped by Godzilla

Painful but glorious death.

So any ideas as to what Aoyama is actually doing in his room? Is he going to steal Deku's blood or what?

The visual medium disagrees. Someone finally acknowledged him

I want all of you fuck to apologize to Sparky

Impaled by Gigantomachia’s cock right in front of shoto.

>yfw it's revealed that twinkling is a curse that causes him great eternal pain and his every dazzling word is a veiled cry for help and he can't understand why no one will help him

So, Deku's harem consists of
>Thicc poor girl
>Crazy bitch
>Backpack loli
>French fag

>Hey Aoyama we ground up a dequirk bullet into this cheese. Feed it to Deku and he'll lose his quirk, hopefully. Also it's roofied. Call us when it's kicked in so we can come kidnap him.

>How will Endeavor die?
He will kill Gigantomachia but die in the process.

I knew you'd like it, user.

No
When the other classmates arrived he was mad for some fucking reason and when Iida thanked him pic related happened. That ain’t fucking please or happy.