Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qMOWCMcovzo
youtube.com/watch?v=UNpmSrkN8dw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

didn't care for her, she reminded me of Anri from Drrrr

Never forget

she did nothing wrong

I want to care for her and protect that smile ;_;

Everyone in Evangelion except c'mon, did you really think i'm going to write Shinji haha?Yes, him.

Too good for that fucked up world.

She deserved everything she got for killing flamethrowerbro

did they really replace the kanji on his knuckles with butterfly in the dub? amazing

Shirley a best. That scene will never not make me feel

Agreed.
Also, pic related. They all deserved better, and a better mangaka.

They did?

>any ending at all

>vlcsnap

>Miura is 100% going to die without finishing berserk
Is this how GoTfags feel?

poor medea

She was so fucking annoying sometimes. It wasn't as if she did anything wrong it's just that there was literally no reason for her to be around except to get into shit when she clearly shouldn't have bothered.

I watched the Japanese version and it was always like this?

I mean Lelouch did indirectly kill her father

Yeah. I'd understand if she actually tried to kill Lelouch - but it was established the first time she got involved that she didn't want to kill him. After she had her memories wiped and then restored, even after establishing again that she wouldn't kill him, she tried to go after him for no good reason besides to help him when she couldn't do anything anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=qMOWCMcovzo

Truly an idiot, but didn't deserve what happened to him.

>even after establishing again that she wouldn't kill him, she tried to go after him for no good reason besides to help him
That's a pretty good reason by itself. She wanted to help him and be there for him any way she could because she realized that he was waging a war without anyone to rely on emotionally. Did you miss that whole dying speech about how all of her future lives will be spent falling in love with him?

HxH fans aswell

He was greedy and curious. 100% deserved

my brother

She was a cunt but her death was too brutal.

I will never stop of being mad

speaking of unfinished mangas, is the mangaka of detective conan going to end the series?

I am so fucking sad right now

Pic related deserved better

youtube.com/watch?v=UNpmSrkN8dw

>Spends the series talking about how Vash's no-killing policy is naive and dangerous when you're basically living in the Fallout universe
>Last episode he appears in has him accepting Vash's philosophy and not killing an enemy who's part of a dangerous criminal gang
>Gets shot
Dumbass deserved it, he was right the first time

Nobody? Good. Don't watch it.

Her death was the first one that actually didn’t arouse me.

This. Anyone who says otherwise is an edgelord.

He gets done a little better in the manga. At least then it makes a difference, him being dead.

Good taste itt

I came here for this.

Some one post it.

>Pops died because his retarded son couldn't even look down to check for traps
Triggers me everysingle time

;_;

is that willem dafoe

He will once he releases one million chapters

>I don't know how to play mahjong anymore

>tfw she was courageous enough to actually do it

I'm still sad. Good thing he got to choke that bitch Makishima.

Its for the best. Knowing the sequel was trash and his son is now an enforcer would break his heart.

His dead eyes always made me feel for him. He knows the feeling of true loss.

Technically she had no real ending but I just wanted the two of them to be happy together...

Lara was too pure for this world.

The reason why 2 nukes may have been too much and not enough

Well that's nice and all, but she could have realised that perhaps it would have been easier for her to stand by him emotionally if she was actually alive. Considering that she made the effort to put herself in harms way, clearly she either had the wrong way of doing as such or she was just autistic.

Context?

>be an asshole throughout 13 episodes
>get raped at the finale
does she deserve it?

Yeah I don't fucking understand why he accepted Vash's philosophy. The only reason Vash did so is because Rem told him.

Asuka deserves love and forgiveness

It was never Kanji my man

Momoka did nothing wrong. She's just trying to survive user.

All of the pilots deserved better than the shit they were thrust into because of of old dudes with a god complex.

Ritsuko deserved way worse in my opinion though, holy shit was she a cunt.

>After she had her memories wiped and then restored

can we just talk about this? what the hell was this decision? i'm sure lelouch's geass would have let him just make her forget he was zero and thus killed her dad.

didn't charles wipe her memories as part of wiping lelouchs at the start of S2? because she obviously remembers him after that. He wiped all memory of himself initially.

Lelouch wiped her memories originally in S1. Then later in S2, Jeremiah used the Geass-canceller which made her remember who Lelouch was I think.

I forgot about his geass canceller

>He wiped all memory of himself initially.

okay yes, this was what i was trying to specifically reference. never mind that your friends know she used to know you and it only makes her curious about him from them asking if something happened between them, ect.

one of those moments code geass just decided to make characters stupid for the sake of the plot advancing.

My man

That's true that it was a little strange. But I don't think Lelouch was expecting her to be able to discover his identity based on sheer curiosity.

yea honestly that was the death that hurt me the most, it was insanely brutal too.

you joking? she got dragon dick, a slut like her couldn't have gotten a more happy ending.

She died.

She literally got the good end though
She's like one of two people who got a good end in that shitfest

>Gotta do what you can just to keep your love alive/Try not to confuse it with what you do to survive

he clearly wasn't trying hard enough to hide, all she did was follow him to the bay after school where he blew up the japs on the boat

and all we really got out of it was her shooting viletta and her winding up with ougi

OugixViletta is Lelouch's fault

Kaori. Poor, poor Kaori.

Needs more JPEG

he was just a kid

>be the perfect brother
>die
>god loves you so much that it forces you to re-live the events of your death in order to find a way to make you live
>your only option is to move forward
>your brother becomes a psycho and wants to kill you
>multiple versions of your sister with their own set of mental problems running around (One is a murderer, the other is unstable, the other has supressed her emotions to the point she's unable to feel like a normal person and the last one is sharing her body with the godess of death)
>half of the world wants you dead
>the other half will kill you for money
>save all of these little shits
>finally get together with your family
>have to rob them of every memory and sacrifice yourself to save the world
>end forgotten, fused into a super omnipotent computer watching everyone be happy without you for all eternity
Fuck everyone, Ragna deserved a Good ending,specially after that terrible adaptation

>The old man who owns the plant on Mt. Fuji and secretly funds resistance groups straight up tells him that Zero is a true enemy of Britannia and that his identity has to stay secret out of geopolitical considerations
>Tries to secretly uncover Zero's identity 2 fucking episodes later
Ohgi was a moron who didn't know what a good thing he had going for him, he didn't deserve to live at the end of the series.

Always and forever

couldn't agree more

I surely hope Evangelion 3.0+1.0 gets a really good and conclusive ending to make up for the time we've been waiting for it's release. The suffering must end

this