Ep 2 out.

>They killed the imouto
Unforgivable.

I like their business cards.

>finally gets enough money to settle doubt and live with imouto-san
>imouto dies
JUST

Holy shit I didn't expect that.

i wonder if he's gonna try to kill the meek guy next, since he was seen in her room.

Poor guy, he keeps getting caught up in misunderstandings. At least he went to the titty bar. Also I can't wait to see that stupid spoiled rich kid get killed.

>this smug crossdresser is killing all of your hitmen, and basically you're fucking stupid, click here to find out how

So, what is it that both assassins and baseball players need?

Just Ice Inc.

Best girl

Is José Martinez gonna speak in español?

Buffalo Bell-chan

Why there two anime with ramen title on this season and do people eat ramen on this series?

They really like their heat activated card.

Love

This show is good.

Hehe, reminds me of the posts asking the same years ago.

This nigga.

Teamwork.

>Sister dies in second episode. DROPPED

Benefit of it being based on obscure source material that no one on Sup Forums has read is that that was actually able to take me by surprise.

>imouto
Fuck. Dope ED though.

Saw it coming a mile away. Those type of people never keep their promises. He fucked up royally by taunting Ling like that, though.

This guy was born unlucky.

I don't know why, it just feels like one of those fake twists for me. Although it definitely makes the story more interesting if she's really dead. Crossdresser-kun might go full psycho now.

I appreciate the business-like attitude the characters of this show have whenever the mayor's son's shenanigans aren't involved.
imouto no!

I didn't realize so many people dropped this. Last week's thread was slow, but this one is just plain dead.

>dropped
More like no one picked it up.

>dropped
Not many picked it up anyway.

They can't handle manly traps.

Shame, they're missing one of the better shows this season.

I knew it was gonna be one of those hidden gems of the season just from the PV. It's better few people watch it than have it be popular and the threads filled with shitposting.

In the end, we really were Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens.

i chuckled a bit. town full of hired violent persons is a great idea.

My compassion for a serial killer is fairly limited. He signed up for this, not my problem that he's fucking incompetent.

Lovin' this show so far. Kinda reminds me of Darker than Black in some ways, it's definitely what I've been looking for these past few seasons.

I don't get what's with that guy or how he even got a job in the first place. First episode seemed to imply that he had never killed anyone. He also seems to have absolutely no training whatsoever.

Yeah I don't really get that either. If Murder Inc. is supposed to be some huge assassination conglomerate that's managed to be well-reputed enough for everyone to know it but at the same time stay out of trouble with the law somehow I don't see why they would hire complete amateurs.

That's a good point. They're certainly doing their best to put him into the scrappy archetype, but it all happens in this contract killer context so success is a bit limited that way.

>just found out it's a PG13 anime
That sucks. I feel like this could've really worked better as an R17 anime but oh well. Enjoying it a lot so far. Laughed my ass off during the elevator scene.

Family duh.

Namaka* is the weeb translation.

So you be compassionate for his sister then.

Another good ep
Really loving the OP, based rockets

>That sucks. I feel like this could've really worked better as an R17 anime but oh well. Enjoying it a lot so far. Laughed my ass off during the elevator scene.
Maybe the source material isn't really that violent.

The hell does PG13 even mean with this premise? It's obviously not blood or consequences of violence, or even sex really.

Maybe so. That's something they could've fixed.

i want to fuck a killer

Why are women so much better when they have a man's face, voice, and penis?

You just like dudes, my man.

The show is full of males and the first few seconds has a crossdresser. It's not surprising that many people on Sup Forums didn't bother picking it up.

Wtf man japs are sick people

This. I ain't gay, but that cross dress as a school girl or whatever is getting to me.

Making hitmen angry always seems like a good idea

You know for being a Studio Manglobe production I expected male nipples to not be censored.

>the first few seconds has a crossdresser
That's actually a reason for people to pick something up these days, though.

Underrated post.

Poor lonely imouto

I wonder when the hitmen hitman will appear.

So when is Banba going to fuck the trap?

Meek guy is 100% the samurai. No idea how people can't see it.

Hopefully they end up together.
That would be an interesting twist.

1. This is Satelight
2. Under what rock do you live? Manglobe is dead

That's an option sure but there are so many characters that haven't even been introduced yet.

>double dubs
Confirmed.

That would explain why he is an incompetent retard that seems to not know what he is doing, but still got hired. However, we would probably need to go with a split personality thing, what I'm not really a fan of.

Or him just being a really good actor.

I want him to kill my d*ck with his mouth.

Maybe part of his shtick is to act incompetent. If he were upfront about his ability as a hitman he would be targeted.

He doesn't need to act when he is alone though, much less overreact to finding the body on his bed.

I'm pretty sure he really is just an incompetent retard.

He reminds me of Adachi.
You're right but the anime also isn't gonna reveal his true identity in episode two either. Also if you remember when he gets into the elevator he looks at the camera so there's that reason as to why he could be possibly acting.

Why wouldn't he be wary of hidden cameras or at least normal surveillance cameras? Sounds like basic Assassination 101 stuff.

>Alone
>In a hotel room

Dude. They even showed you a fucking camera.

Not him, but it's not only on the hotel scene. He has been acting like a faggot even at home, and not only on this episode.
There is a limit to how much you can "act". There was no reason why he would keep pretending to be retarded when he was on the house waiting to kill the guy, for example, and going to open the door without a care in world. That almost got him killed.

This got so fucking dark this episode.

Oh then it makes more sense. Studio Manglobe isn't dead. I just confused this show with kokkoku for a sec

Manglobe is Geno Studio now.

It's gonna be the old ramen guy.

I truly see now BRAVO

>Amasked killer can't be a retarded in his offtime

Obligatory crazy nonsensical prediction, imouto is the samurai. Don't ask me how that makes sense, just screencap my post for when I'm right.

>There was no reason why he would keep pretending to be retarded when he was on the house waiting to kill the guy
His cover is "bumbling idiot assassin", why wouldn't he commit to the role even on the job?

If he is, he's like rail chaser then? All just an innocent act? But then I guess he like to get into weird situations for fun

home you dufus

Ramen

Balls

Oh yeah. Duh. Makes sense but I was think a pitcher.

He's in the OP.

Does that look like anyone we know?

>A pitcher

From the manga

Of course Lee-kun is the pitcher.

But don't tsunderes usually end up being total bottoms?

I hope that some main characters / protagonists / antagonists / people with a name are going to die later on, since this is the hitmen city.

I want to see more of psycho loli.

>Titty bars where the girls are entirely naked straddling you
The nips win yet again.