Garo: Vanishing Line

ep 14 is a Luke episode

subs when?

I hope he'll finally get his armour.

Criminally underrated show.

I just noticed this has been up for a while. It was pretty fun.

Anything interesting?

Hoping he'll not be simply like makai priest with gun one moment and traditional makai knight the other moment.

I'd like him to be the Makai Knight equivalent of Dante. With gun-slinging and sword-wielding while pulling of cuhrazee stunts.

WORD. GARO in general is pretty underrated in the west.

It's mostly comical stuff, but it has some emotive moments too.

HS are out.

Luke's bike isn't half as sweet as the Zarubike. Nor as thicc.

>those broken glasses
cute
don't let me try and keep this thread alive by myself you fuckers

>no OWOO OWOO

Does she die?

I just can't accept a not JAM Project OP for Garo

I'm here. But these threads are doomed to be pretty inactive user. On the bright side that means less shitposters.

What a cutie

no_
but Luke did use the memory-erasing rain

>next episode is called El Dorado
time for more PLOT

>this ending
I should have known

I was pretty sure that he'd get an armor but seems I was mistaken

Yeah by the midpoint of the episode it seemed like that was what they were going for.
I'm not sure whether it's a shame or good that he didn't get one

I was honestly expecting another Laura to happen. As much as I wanted her to stick around and become Luke's waifu, he did the right thing at the end by erasing her memory. Normal people getting involved usually ends in tragedy.

Oh man, he looks pretty good with short hair.

CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT

RIP Luke's ponytail. You will be missed.

Indeed. Such a waste of a character though. Super cute design with an even cutter voice and personality.

her voice was bad though

I was expecting that too
Especially when the ghosts of the knights appeared and infused their will into that spear i was like "now the fallen knight armor will be purified and passed to luke"
But nope, oh well, atleast Stella is fine, Luke did the right by erasing her memory too, Horrors and Makai Knights should stay a fairy tale

This episode felt like a cocktease even if it was still pretty awesome. Luke feels so close to becoming a secondary knight on top of the fact he looks like a tanned Dante now.

When the fallen Knight showed up it was pretty clear he wouldn't get that armor.
It was golden

Why the fuck does no one like this shit, only minor hiccups easily like an 8/10 show,

The armor of fallen knights can't be passed on in general.

I wanted to believe from that blue flames a silver armor would have appeared
The ghosts themself could have become it

1) it's Garo
2) it's Toku
3) 3rd anime installment of a tokusatsu franchise
4) Crimson Moon was pure garbage
5) Rather episodic for the most part
It really doesn't take a genie to figure out why it's not popular

>Luke putting down a fallen golden knight
I sure hope nothing bad happens to Sword later.

Wish Luke would shower me with that memory erasing rain so i could forget of Crimson Moon

That blush

He'll probably be forced to go Lost Soul mode. And to be honest, a Lost Soul version of Swords armor would look pretty rad.

Why do you want him to become a MK. he is much better like that.

Sword will eventually go Lost Soul because that's just a given and the easiest way to get a powerup. Have Sophie get hurt or something, there you go.

100% there will be an episode dedicated to his Lost Soul form

And to top it off, theres a lot of Moe/CGDCT animoo that aired last season and also this season, but I'm cool with it.
Discussion might be slow, but at least theres discussion. Can't say that about about a lot of shows.

Makai Knights possessed by Horrors can't don their soul metal armors. Their Horror forms resemble armors because once a Horror possesses a person its transformed form reflects what that person was into. Basically, I'm clarifying that what we saw wasn't the armor of the possessed Makai Knight.

The klutz is pretty cute.

Yeah, only that he didn't cut it himself. The Horror did it for him.

Better than cutting it himself.

Miracle of the universe.

Excellent episode, but I felt a bit let down that he didn't get to become a knight

I was pretty fucking sure he'd get it when he channeled the will of the deceased knights.

G-gladly

I want her to sit on my face

We backstreet boys now - Luke

First time I actually liked the hair cutting meme.

this show deserves more love

>luxury background
>2x interrupted definition of grimoire

The hair cutting trope never fails. And i hate it because Luke's long hair was really cool. Fuck.

UNLIMITED GLASSES WORKS

wtf i love luke now

>place your sample text here

I want to fuck that dork

Nice

Kinda sad he wiped her memory, she was cute

>now
>that 9/11 episode did not made you like Luke
What is wrong with you

>now

How old is she, anyway? Her granddad talks about "at her age" but lord knows what he means by that.

>now

Around 13 or 14 i would guess

Who knows. Can be anywhere between 11 and 14.

The elderly are conspiring against the youth, in order to keep Luke all for themselves.

looked like a teenager but who can tell when it comes to anime

It would not be consistent with Luke's character if he let her keep the memories. Besides she reminds me of Lara, she could ended up like Lara too

>now

I know, but it means we will never see her again.

Could someone post some Webms of Luke Vs his dad? I lost everything

She is around the same age of Sophie, maybe younger

dam horny grandmas

Why does he have a gothic lolita-style umbrella?

IT'S HAPPENING

Who cares? Now he's cowboy Dante now that his cape and pony tail got eviscerated by the Horror.

One step closer from becoming a full-blown Makai Knight.

You mean magical girl

At least her smile was protected user.
Can't you be happy knowing that?

Why do people keep calling Luke's braid a pony tail?

They ride ponies with braided tails

Another solid episode. This show just keeps delivering

I need a webm of her glasses falling off.

I thought it was an alright episode until the fight with some cool/cute moments before that. The girl's annoying voice kinda ruined it for me and couldn't wait for the episode to be over. Which sucks for me to say that since I really like Vanishing Line and so far I give it an 8.5/10.

>maybe younger
Oh yes.

use it wisely

>annoying voice
Fuck you she sounds cute

Precious.

>Genki
>Sundress
>Strawhat
>Blushing
>Megane
>Clumzy
>Into occult = Tomboy
Literally perfect

Too perfect in fact, I was either expecting her to be the horror waiting to regain strength and somehow needing Luke for that, or her being possessed/killed during the breaking of the seal.

Not really a fan. Sorry.

>shooting in the crotch
Damn, Luke is brutal.

I am sorry for your loss.

>qt didn't get Lara'd
Thank fuck.

There is still time. Or would you prefer it to be Gina instead? She raised some flags.