Grancrest Senki - 03

>Grancrest Senki - 03
Episode is out. Dead anime thread I suppose.

>Patriot flag
>Bald Eagle
/ourguy/
50 stars and 13 strips when

C U T E
U
T
E

When will they fuck? Also why is this adaption going so fucking fast?

Best girl.

rushed as fuck / 10 episode. I have no idea what the hell is going on anymore.

A challenger for Teo's heart and dick appeared.
There is something irresistible to persistent proselytizers who use their tits to draw virgins, don't you think

>4 girls introduce so far
>all of them are bad

All the boys are good though.

Jesus Christ, A-1. You have 24+ episodes, so why the fuck are you going so fast?

I enjoyed the episode for the Fire Emblem shenanigans and the decent development of Theo and Siluca's relationship, but the pacing is a serious problem.

Im enjoying the gore

Surprisingly.

I can't, Satan. QUALITY and shit CGI is too great in this one.

Because it's not a harem, so they don't have to be wish fulfilling material, their are allied to mc for their abilities.

Seems decent enough

Best part of the episode

This guy CAN'T stop winning

It was total clusterfuck. Introduced new girl, skipped to cut talk, skipped to boss battle, skipped to keiakku, skipped to empty battlefield which was populated in an instant with reinforcements from god knows where. Did I mention that antagonist charging on a horse who was in his tent few seconds later? Is manga as rushed as this? It's killing all my will to watch.

>not a harem

This really needs making into a SRPG

explain this shit 1/?

>Is manga as rushed as this?
God no.

This episode was way too rushed.
It felt like they crammed two or three episodes in one.

Well, the scanlation of 17 manga chapters already caught up with this episode. Draw the conclusion by yourself.

My only hope is that since they've introduced all of the companion characters, the pace might start to slow down.

This show has ADD pacing, it's like >SOMETHING HAPPENED OFFSCREEN AND IT WAS IMPORTANT and then >OH NO SOMETHING HAPPENED OFFSCREEN AGAIN IT JUST KEEPS HAPPENING

I like how the people think Theo is just a puppet though considering he doesn't seem to actually do much, it really IS all magewaifu's scheming.

yep

Parn and Deedlit>Theo and Siluca

>makes out with cute bois on the battlefield
>beheads unattractive enemy soldiers

She's a lewd lancer.

This show and the new Basilisk are the two shows that I probably won't fiinish.

why does the music le motif sound so familiar

I think no one ever bother pick new Basilisk user

They really fucked up, cutting out all of Theo's interactions with the villagers and Siluca, herself.

The manga had a good pace going, why the fuck couldn't they just animate it?

Either they assume that you've read the manga/LN.

That, or more probable, to promote the LN.

>to promote the LN.
You'd think turning the anime into garbage would do the opposite.

>more probable, to promote the LN.
Works for me. But why throw money on two season unwatchable commercial when there are different methods.

Don't ask me. Nor why they also did the same with Vanadis.

They did it also with the manga despite still being a lot of source material to adapt.

If I had to guess and be really optimistic, maybe they're trying to rush the beginning, so they can spend more time for the later LN volumes where things get really good?

I have no idea what's going on. Oh well, maybe if I keep watching it will make sense eventually.

That is both logical and risky.

Simple. Theo and Siluca have to fend off Lords that are currently hungry for the former's crest and newly acquired lands.

And these two don't want it to happen since Theo wants to liberate his home island and for that, he'll need men and resources.

I want her to sit on my face

You should pick up the manga, the art is fantastic and it fills in a lot of the gaps and character development, of both characters, but especially for Theo.

A1 can't do anything but romcoms right.

I'm giving them one last chance next week. If ep4 is similar kind of abomination I'm dropping it and switching to manga.

How’s this series compared to Arslan Senki?

Grimgar was great and its pacing was probably its strongest point in spite of only having 12 episodes.

So Siluca is evil, right?

I have to admit this show surprised me. since the episode started with the mage-religion conflict i was expecting the entire episode being about that , church betrayal , i forgive you because i'm mc,i now swear alliance to your dick etc.

>Dead anime thread
No fan service + No waifu wars = dead thread

No. But she is naive at first.

Well that was just one nun. Wondering how will the upper echelons act.

>lets skip all the good parts - the anime

What the fuck are they thinking? None of the character are getting any characterization because whoever the retarded director is has decided that the shit needs to develop at mach 5 speed.

Who the fuck is the archer? Is he in the LN?

It was a rushed a fuck episode but the first 2 episodes were fine, and there's no way they can keep this pace for 24 episodes. If it means we can get a complete story and not only the introduction like with Vanadis or Oda Nobuna, then I'm fine with them rushing through the less interesting parts.
I see no reason to be so pessimistic.

>but the first 2 episodes were fine
No they weren't. They were rushed as fuck as well. The first two episodes covered like 8 manga chapter skipping all character and world development.

It seemed fine to me. Do the skipped parts really matter that much? I haven't read the manga and I still understand what's happening.
I'm going to read the manga before next week so I'll see for myself anyway.

>Do the skipped parts really matter that much?
Nah, they just explain Theo's character, why the people like him, why they want to fight for him, they show how Theo's and Siluca's relationship progresses from commanded by Siluca to equal partner relationship, how powerful Erwin is by having him execute all barons or whatever at the start of this battle lowering the moral of the opponent's army forcing the king to retreat, the warmer relationship between Siluca and the shotafucker and basically literally everything else that makes the character relatable and likable.

You know why the villager are willing to give their life for Theo? Not because he just saved them that one time that was shown in this episode but because that nigga is constantly visiting villages and helping them in every way possible, being nice towards the kids and playing with them unlike any other lord. They are willing to give their life for him because they know they will never get such a lord again. But now, he saved them last night so we will all give our life for him now!

I guess they should have shown at least some of that, yeah. But I still prefer a rushed but complete story over a short introduction to a bigger story with no sequel ever, because it's obviously the kind of show that will never get a continuation.

>no purple
If Theo didn't have such nice a back I would have dropped this shit.

It's entertaining I guess but the pacing is awful. But I'm not watching much this season so I guess I'll stick around. Aishela best girl.

>gif
>3.61 MB, 448x249

The anime is going way too fast for 24 episodes.

Probably going to adapt eight or nine volumes in 24 episodes. It's Tokyo Ravens all over again.

This show feels a lot like underwater ray romano.

Fuck A-1 and their shitty adaptation. Why must they always fuck up adaptations of stories I somewhat like. They have 24 episodes yet they're adapting the source material as if they only had 10 episodes. God fucking dammit.

The director did Rakugo Shinjuu, so he must be sane. This guy is the problem. Yano, Satoshi in charge of the series composition.

Not that guy but hasn't the author said something? I can at least imagine he's upset. I would be anyway. I mean, why skip characterization over this garbage. If it's not QUALITY, it's pacing and rushing the fuck out of it.

The animation and visuals are shit as well, might as well abandon this sinking ship.

In this moment I am euphoric. Not because of this so-called god you created. But because I am enlightened by my six colors.

Shitting on your anime is a good way to get locked out of future work.

The user didn't say the author should shit on it. But he can still give his 2 yen and say what he thinks is more or less important.

Aishela is so good

If she tried to kill the guy, why do it in such roundabout way instead of using weapon? Or, if she really was making out with him, why the choking?

Because she is a dominatrix who likes to bully small boys.

How much of the source material has the anime covered so far?

What a rushed episode. So far it seems like a huge wasted potential, because the concept seems quite interesting and Siluca is really great. I really hope the pacing gets better though.

If you read the manga, you're gonna hate the anime

Can confirm this.

>16.5 chapters in 3 episodes
And the mango probably already omits some stuff.

CUTE

It really feels like Siluca isn't just pretending to be retarded at times.

jesus fuck that's half a cour

Holy fuck this shit is just flying by. Why the fuck are they cramming so much into these episodes? Feels like way too much has happened for just episode 3.

The only thing I can say is holy fucking shit.

I feel like I'm watching this shit at 4x speed with how much shit they are just trouncing over.

Is there goal to tell the story from beginning to end in 12 episodes?

Im not a teenage boy, but I'll self insert as the teenage fantasy boy lord who wins battles cause he's the main character, otherwise I won't be able to watch this anime.

Is there a good part they are rushing to or something?

Actually if you slow it down to 1000th speed you can see he is actually going to town and helping the townsfolk as well as negotioations with the foreign independent lords and learning about them slowly building his character. From dumbfuck that's going to die to hard working King

its already dead? damn didnt even get a chance to watch it

I happen to be incredibly dumb or this show goes incredibly fast? I don't get a shit.

Wasn't he sided with the alliance since the episode 1?

Also, they misstranslate the name or I got it wrong? I thought it was the Fantasy Alliance and the Factory Federation but in the episode they say "Factory alliance"

I'm lost

He declared himself for the alliance. He had no alliances with them himself

>I happen to be incredibly dumb or this show goes incredibly fast? I don't get a shit.
Incredibly fast is snail pace compared to how fast this shit is going.

Why is this show going so fast? Wasn't it going to be 24 episodes? IS the source material that advanced?