ITT only top-tier wife material

She is loyal, powerful, and loves doing sexy stuff too you. Perfect.

>Top tier
>Cheats on her husband with some kid just because he is the MC of the VN
I don't think so.

how can one person be so wrong?

>loves to cook and is damn good at it
>braver and tougher than a lot of grown men
>has strong drive and ambition, knows what she wants in life and isn't afraid to get it
>always positive, never lets anything keep her down for too long
>understands modesty but isn't autistically ashamed of her body and its natural functions
>pure as driven snow but has a strong passion for her husband's penis and studies it meticulously
That's the only downside though, she's already married.

You must be gay.

My fiancée Miku Okazaki.

>Gay
Thats is your response? superficial normie shit
How can have a terrible shit taste

Reminder

Oyakodon!

Your opinion and pic are irrelevant and doesn't count so fuck you Slander, Hypocrite, Miserable, Autistic, Hater Faggot

She's still too young but she's perfect wife material

But user, you posted the undrelated pic.

Not canon, but if you post enough pictures you may convince me.

That's adorable.

My wife

she won against Makoto's cock, right?

>But user, you posted the undrelated pic.
Stupid autistic your pic is unrelated with the original besides is your slander faggot pic
Fuck you

So you got a thing for pony-tails huh?

Exactly who I was going to post, good job user

But user, I saved the pic. It’s the new version and you posted the old version.

Doesn't everyone?

T-this (You) isn't for you user-kun!

But Yui is one of the best to love ru girls.

You misspelled worst.

Fuck you guy

You know it's a lie and that you created that terrible pic towards Yui, Houki, Rin and Seraphim because the original triggered you by your huge pile of shit taste

Oh look, it's this list again.

Hardworking, good with kids, hot, soft and gentle under mask of brutal girl. Perfect in every way.

Yin

Yui > Nemesis > Risa > Tearju > Mikado > Mio > Aya > Saki >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shit > kujo rin > kyoko > ishizu > mikan > sephie > run > yami > lala > nana > mea > nana > momo > haruna
>Frog poster
opinion discarded

>best
Constantly cunt-blocking the other girls on moral grounds while she day-dreams of having Rito balls deep in her as he white-washes her womb doesn't work as best, more like worst.

What is the title of this manga?
Looking up Miku Okazaki points on Gal Gohan.

the only good taste itt
I hope that's it is still a fresh one, I still believe in Sup Forums taste

2nd worst girl after hideri

Best waifu.

it's Gal Gohan

>©STACK

no shit

Dorothy best girl

Would you marry a ship?

Mai Shiranui syndrome

Loyal and cute.

>waifu not on the list

Because she isn't a shit or because i don't know nothing about her

>Fucks her daughter's boyfriend who also raped her younger daughter

Good mom.

>saving her family by defeating that brute rapist makoto at his own game
based

Is her role like member of the disciplinary committee and again with those lies about her "fantasies doing lewd things with Rito" if that things never happened.
If you're going to come with the chapter 19. She was thinking what would happen if Rito was promise her that he would never do anything shameless with other girls except by her and that does not count

Makoto also rapes her on the beach at night

What? I remember she raped Makoto instead

Pleb tier taste

God tier taste

you, I like you

No, user, she's my wife

you are confusing Makoto with that pussy-ass bitch Taisuke

>If you're going to come with the chapter 19. She was thinking what would happen if Rito was promise her that he would never do anything shameless with other girls except by her and that does not count
She's a hypocrite. That puts her below everyone else who's honest, and even a few who aren't.

>tomboy
>gal
>brown
>pure
>great body
>wants to marry and have a family
They literally took every best girl ingredient and put it into one girl. It's a bit too much.

It is canon. Go play Shiny Days.

Uhh, I think you are mistaken, because she is my wife.

Man, you buddies wife sure gets around a lot.

>She's a hypocrite. That puts her below everyone else who's honest, and even a few who aren't.
Blah, blah, blah that slander is always a pathetic excuse of miserable haters fags like you who trying to make her look bad and then they blame me unfairly
Yui is the only one who really fall in love by Rito and have pure feelings

i fucking hate 0verflow

>That puts her below everyone else who's honest
Lets see the worst example: Run

The only girl who "falling in love with him" and "really love him" by a fucking kiss that never happened and never for love at first sight (and that is bullshit)
Her attempts to be with him with her purchases marketing spatial also her AV Idol slut moments
Remember when she drugs him and then be raped but "with love"

>not putting in obaa-sans and cakes
shit taste

>who trying to make her look bad
She makes herself look bad.
>and then they blame me unfairly
No. The people who can't stand you showing your twitchy little ass in thread after thread are being quite fair when they tell you that your death will be your only positive contribution to any anime fandom.

Lala has a wrong concept about love she literally is a girl of 6 years old who has no idea about jealousy, and the common sense
And you have idea of why she loves him?
Because Rito is kind with her and loves her as haruna by that and just that only that
She doesnt care be the 1st girl or the 2nd girl in Rito heart, she is satisfied that he loves her and that makes her happy. Unbelievably she is very submissive and that makes her "perfect" by the autistic retarded lala-fags

>She makes herself look bad.
While she show us of how she is a good tsundere and waifu
>No. The people who can't stand you showing your twitchy little ass in thread after thread are being quite fair when they tell you that your death will be your only positive contribution to any anime fandom.
You know what, I do not care them their opinions about me because I show them the truth on their minds of mediocre, elitist, autistic in their safe spaces even you

I love my wife!

>I show them the truth
The truth is that you're a predictable and easily provoked little ferret who dances at the end of a leash for the amusement of your bored betters. Keep on fighting the good fight, the rest of us can use the cheap entertainment.

Kujou rin and kirisaki kyouko
Oh those cunts really are hypocrites who "fall in love by Rito" instantaneously because he saves them.
Rin who said he didn't like it and Kyoko who promised her slut friend help her with her beloved Rito-Kun

>The truth is that you're a predictable and easily provoked little ferret who dances at the end of a leash for the amusement of your bored betters. Keep on fighting the good fight, the rest of us can use the cheap entertainment.
You are triggered and lazzy in this moment autistic shitter

You know it's true.

People are just jealous of my beautiful wife and how much she loves me!

U S E D
G O O D S

At least she has a steady and respectable job.

????
?
?
?

>doesn't put out
>with a body like that
I'd die from exploding testicles.