Classroom of the Elite

These are the bonuses when v7.5 comes out in the 25th depending on which store you bought the volume.

>Ibuki SS
twitter.com/youkosozitsu/status/953916370865065984
>Kei SS
twitter.com/youkosozitsu/status/953915867867308032
>Another Kei SS
twitter.com/youkosozitsu/status/953915616066506752

Other bonuses like wallscrolls (of Kei) can be seen here.
youkosozitsuryoku.com/special/#privilege7_5

I don't understand why Kei has 2 separate SS when she already has the focus for v7.5.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ze3h7cAp0I
mediafire.com/folder/22qus0jmm06is/Youkoso
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Putting Horikita in the OP
shit thread

Karuizawa, Ichinose and Sakayanagi are the top 3 girls.

Ibuki, Kushida and Horikita are the bottom 3 girls.

She is waiting for you!

Sluts get out

Put Sakura instead of Sakayanagi and I'll agree 100%

So is it actually being TLéd?

Yes
No

Do I skip to volume 4 if I watched the anime? They don’t seem to be translated anyways.

>I don't understand why Kei has 2 separate SS when she already has the focus for v7.5.
Well, precisely because the entire 7.5 is so Kei focused. SS stories always relate to the scenes from the volume, or show a non-original scene from POV of a different character. Since most scenes will have Kei it's not surpising.
Also cashing in on the Kei hype which is highest at the moment. It makes sense.

NECESSARY

I love my wife Suzune so much.

Translation of vol 3 is ongoing, translation of vol 2 has stopped, but TL user will go back to vol 2 after finishing 5,6,7 and 7.5.
I'd suggest reading vol 1 first before going on to vol 4, because vol 1 is rather more detailed in the LNs, and you'll get the feeling for the differences in the characters of Kiyotaka and Horikita in the anime and the LN. Kiyotaka is less of a robot, Horikita is more arrogant.
That said, anime follows vols 1-3 pretty closely so it's your call. Just remember: the scene in episode 6 with the cameras, Kiyotaka and Horikita happened differently -- Ichinose should have been in that scene instead of Horikita. Also, the whole episode 7 pool thing never happened. A different version of that scene happens in vol 4.5 but you'll get to that.

Roughly yes, but the anime changed here and there which will be confused for animefags if the one who gets changed is relevant to the next arcs.

best threesome
but only because no pics of hasebe and ichinose together

Left is a scheming thot.

>I don't understand why Kei has 2 separate SS when she already has the focus for v7.5.
Because she is the heroine of this work, confirmed by the PV written by Kinugasa
youtube.com/watch?v=8ze3h7cAp0I

yea, now imagine her along with *this* scheming thot

More importantly, how fast are they?

TL user translates at the pace of 1 volume per month.
The group translating vol 3 is slower

Because Kei is the most popular girl and best girl

about a month - month and a half per volume. now volume 7.5 that's coming next week will shake the schedule a bit, delaying vol 5 by an unknown amount, as probably not all of 7.5 will be TL'd now

Yeah

which one will cockblock and which one will get cockblocked the most this vol, anons? (sakura won't do shit, it's sakura)

Horikita is best girl.

This.

Also, if you see Suzune change for the better, ignore it since her change doesn't happen until volume 5. If you see the violent brother of hers, know that he is the good guy and is just tired of his arrogant and proud sister. If you see an arrogant Suzune, yeah that's hwo she is until end of volume 5. If you see a love triangle, know that it doesn't exist. If you see Suzune archieve something, she stole it from other characters.

haha, and if you see her going dere, it doesnt happen in the novel too.

Anime is like Suzune's dream where succeeds at everything and is the main character lol.

Those are store special SS, I believe. Multiple heroines have multiple store SS. It's normal.

>「……入学して早々、おまえは俺を救ってくれただろ。だからお前とはちゃんとした恋……いや、まずは友達になりてーと思ってる。そのためのステップってヤツだ」
>"... You've saved me right since entering this school, right? That's why I want us to become lov... no, I want us to become friends first. This is just the first step towards that."

>Those are store special SS, I believe.
That's what he said.

>Multiple heroines have multiple store SS.
Yeah sure. But for this volume the heroine for the volume herself has 2 more extra SS while being the forefront of the volume's story itself.

>store special SS

>-Volume 1
>Horikita (At the pool one day in the morning)
>Horikita (Happy and Happy?)
>Horikita (No Title)

>-Volume 2
>Horikita (Horikita Suzune's Prediction)
>Sakura (My Own Place)
>Ike (Common Delusion)

>-Volume 3
>Sakura (Things that Sprout)
>Ichinose (The Circumstances of Ichinose Honami's Exam)
>Kushida (Important Time)

>-Volume 4
>Ichinose (In between dreams and reality)
>Karuizawa (Invisible Presence) DONE

>-Volume 4.5
>Ichinose (Swimsuit SS - Ichinose Honami)
>Kushida (Swimsuit SS - Kushida Kikyou)
>Sakura (Swimsuit SS - Sakura Airi)
>Horikita (Swimsuit SS - Horikita Suzune)
>Karuizawa (Swimsuit SS - Karuizawa Kei) DONE

>-Volume 5
>Ichinose (Sports Festival - Ichinose's Fight)
>Karuizawa (The complicated mind of a maiden) DONE

>-Volume 6
>Hasebe (Perhaps I can make friends) DONE
>Sakura (The person I love) DONE
>Sakayanagi (Sakayanagi Arisu’s everyday) DONE

>-Volume 7
>Hasebe (I'm not going to change from the usual Hasebe)
>Shiina (I want to become your friend)
>Sakura (I, Sakura Airi, am being pushed around)
>Chabashira (The invisible darkness)
These, right?

How many more days do we have to wait until we get the whole volume?

It's not that weird. First volume had 3 Horikita SS so it has happened before.

I'm just making it more clear.

That isn't odd at all.

Yes.

There's also vol 7 Ibuki SS but I don't know if it's a store special

It's from GAMERS iirc. So basically store SS too.

What? Sudo is in love with Horikita? Since when?

In the first volume, Horikita was the only heroine

He has been in love with her since v3. Still one-sided from him (v7), but she doesn't act cold to him anymore. He has been following her around since v6.

Wait at Volume 15 for Sex. 6'5 Sudou and 5'1 Horikita.

His love and feelings will be unrequited. Sudo is a cuck for life.

There is only two people who wants Suzune in the LN as of now: Sudou and Ryuuen. Both calls her Suzune, rest of the cast calls her Horikita, Ryuuen to her chagrin. Sudou was approved in v5.

>Sudou
>6'5
he's 6 feet sharp

After reading what's translated of the LN, especially the inner monologues and character interactions, I can see why people love Kei so much. She's down-to-earth and a good person at heart. Her dark backstory is interesting and so is her relationship with Ayanokouji. I like how her bullying trauma isn't used for endless angst and melodrama; instead it is used to strengthen her resolve and character development by getting past it and staying loyal to her "guardian" when her past came to haunt her. She comes off as the most sympathetic and endearing character in this series so far.

I know, but...

You don't know that.

So beautiful

is that the anime short?
well either way it's anime, not LN

It's not strange to like down-to-earth characters as her: the rest of the cast are either arrogant (Horikita), two-faced (Kushida), violent Sudou), has messiah-symptoms (Hirata), exhibition on net (Sakura), liar (Yamauchi), perverts (Sotomura, Ike), loves backstabbing own class (Arisu), loves violence (Ryuuen), hypocritic (Ibuki), a drone (Ayanokouji), loves blackmailing (50%, Arisu, Ryuuen, Chabashira), bald (Katsuragi), Beautiful (Kouenji), slut (Hoshinomiya), loner (Kanzaki), BOSS' ORDERS (Albert), annoying (Shinohara), has shallow love (Satou), Stockholm Syndrome (Kei). No wonder we like normal people!!!

Karuizawa is indeed the best heroine. Her skyrocketing popularity is well deserved.

Exactly. I was also an animefag who only got into the LNs recently, just after the 7.5 cover dropped and Sup Forums had several shitstorm threads over it specifically. Then I learned about TL user and the Pastebin that's recording the translations and then I read the much vaunted rooftop scene after I finished volume 4 and I really don't understand how anyone can actually dislike Kei. Out of all the girls, she's the one that endears herself to the audience the most. In most LNs her sort of past (being bullied and all) would have been used for melodrama or misunderstandings or just angst in general. She avoided all that by instead using that past as a stepping stone to endear herself further to us and give us that amazing display of loyalty on the rooftop. In short, I'm a Keifag and Kei is best girl.

Is a joke. Sudou is 6ft, but the proportions are terrible hahaha
He is like 8 inches taller than Kiyotaka in this image

Horikita would not leave alive

It's unavoidable for characters like him. You'll see.

6 days.

Of other interesting characters I can think of, only 50%, Kushida, Kei, Ichinose comes to mind. Mostly because they have good arcs that is easy to remember. I dislike Kushida for her personality, but she is one of the better developed ones.

Hirata, Hasebe and Ryuen are very interesting

You are so right, forgot about them for a moment.

Satou will get cockblocked by Kei who will then get blocked by Hasebe with Sakura tagging along

>Hasebe
This. I actually find her a lot more interesting than more prominent girls like Horikita or Ichinose. Hasebe has the potential to actually give development to several other characters at once. For example, if she ever decides 50% is her ideal man and chooses to slut it up with him, she'll give Sakura the betrayal of her life and force her to mature as well as force 50% to develop too by having to make a hard choice. Her volume 7 SS hints heavily at this with her not wanting to regret a 3rd time. So if she finds out 50% is the alpha she wants, that's going to kickstart the Sakura development arc. Of course, the fact that such a bro-type girl actually being a golddigger of sorts in itself is pretty fascinating to me already.

>The Stormy Double Date
Hirata is going to be the wingman of the century in this chapter, isn't he? He's going to be nudging Kei in Kiyotaka's direction every chance he gets. He might even bite the bullet, take one for the team and ask Sato out after breaking up with Kei just so Kei will finally be free to pursue Kiyotaka like she actually wants to. That is, if Hirata isn't actually a literal faggot and wants Kiyotaka for himself too.

He has been supportive of Kei and Kiyotaka getting together so if he gets the chance, he will help her. That's his blessing and his curse at the same time, he wants everyone around him to be happy, but forgets himself.

why is horikita so disgusting

There is something wrong with her Eyes in the anime. Too slanted. She looks better in the LN illustrations.

No friends.

He won't be shipping them during the date... I mean it's a date between 50 and Satou, and Hirata is considerate of everyone. He might do some wingmaning afterwards

I still think Kinugasa's trolling us all here. The Arrow's Destination sounds like it's going to be an Ayanokouji x Karuizawa chapter. But what if instead, it's Hirata finally manning up, deciding to pick a side and choosing to protect Karuizawa himself. Then Karuizawa's SS titled Realised Feelings also makes sense. It's her actually realising her true feelings of love towards Hirata and becoming a legitimate couple with him in the end. So the romance theme of this volume isn't towards Ayanokouji but more about Hirata x Karuizawa finally becoming OTP. That would be a good troll move.

And then you woke up.

Her hair flip is very sexual for someone trying to hide her attractiveness

Seems 5ch agrees that the Kei breaks with Hirata flag is too strong.

People keep calling her a golddigger but that label doesn't fit. On those two occasions in the past, it's not like she calculatedly went for the biggest alphas she could observe, rather she herself fell for them ("longing", she calls it) because her standards are high (and they're high because she has aversions from ordinary boys that just keep salivating over her unattractively). And now atm she hasn't yet fallen for Kiyo, but in expectation of it she is preparing herself. There's also no precedent of her liking/being with a guy and then moving up to a higher tier guy just because.
Supposing she backstabs Sakura, that's a completely different tale as well. That's not golddigging, that's just being a bitch.
Tho I certainly find her calculated and hidden approach to these things interesting, especially compared to her bro nature, it's not golddigging.

That's the red herring of this volume. All signs point towards them breaking up but like I'm saying it's probably a red herring and Karuizawa ends up falling in love with Hirata for real this volume. She finally becomes disillusioned with 50%'s treatment of her and this time, genuinely falls for Hirata. That's also pretty likely I'd say.

>>Horikita (At the pool one day in the morning)
Why do you guys call it Horikita SS? It's literally 50% with the cast in the pool and anyone but 50% has the same screentime

So regarding the chapter titles.

>P011 My First Winter
We already know it's a short POV from 50%.

>P013 The Arrow of Love
Karuizawa POV with some Satou and Karuizawa talks. We already know this.

>P055 Ibuki's One Misfortunate Day
X? X? X? X? X?

>P125 Each Individual's Way of Spending
Multiple POVs. Pretty sure the illustration of Hasebe and Sakura is for this chapter.
>P179 The Stormy Double Date
50%xSatou / KeixHirata double date.

>P265 The Arrow's Destination
This one for sure is 50% and Kei talking as per the pic. This is after the double date.

The Arrow's Destination means that Kei was the one that got struck and now she is sure that she likes 50%.

>bald (Katsuragi)
Hey, that's rude

Hirata is going to try to seduce Satou during the double date in order to assist Kei

Hirata can man up but he will never do anything on the level of what Ayanokoji did in the rooftop man, it's simply not possible for Kei to fall in love with him but whatever, other fans can dream about it.

Not rude, bald people, like fat people and old people are annoying!

I don't have the time to keep up with the ln, Season two when?

Her design in the anime short back in 2015 was better than the 2017 anime

Probably never.

Thank Hashimoto for ruining the BD sales and killing S2

Is that you Katsuragi?

mediafire.com/folder/22qus0jmm06is/Youkoso

Pdf/epub update.

you are certainly not up to date but for a season 2, say you good that it's dead(?)

thanks user

In fact why everyone thinks it's him, there were not two directors ?

All girls look better in the LN

He tweeted about Horikita being her favourite character, so it's most likely him

Poor bait, Horikitafag

Based

10/10 design
>disgusting
Your eyes are broken.

Shitty Yukino knock-off

Other baits can dreams *

How so? Horikita develops faster than Yukino and without much melodrama boggling her down.

Horikita isn't my favorite, but I can't deny that she has a very attractive design.

Oh yeah they sure can lol

Even if it's shallow, Satou really likes Kiyo. I don't think she'll just switch to Hirata when she finds out he's free. Sure she rates him higher, but that doesn't mean her heart goes doki doki when he's playing soccer, like it did with Kiyo running. She'll just get hurt by Kiyo or Kei and do nothing about Hirata, that's her future