Little Witch Academia

someone marry this woman already

She's my wife

Frumpy Ursula > Regular Ursula

Except that she has the prettiest eyes in the series blocked out by clumsy cake Gendo glare.

Fuck whoever drew that. Whether they enjoyed the thought of that or they wanted to make other people angry it worked.

Have one where they burn her love letter in front of her

tracksuitursula best ursula

Or one where a person reads the letter in front of a large crowd and the content of the letter is lewd so everyone is shocked and laughing.

being Ursula is kinda suffering

Happily.

Forgive me for this post but
Reminder that the WF happens the next month and we will know if they make more LWA nendos or not

No, I don't forgive you.

You are a cancer.

The games coming out Feb.20 if anyone doesn’t know yet

anal

I'm very much looking forward to understanding all the Little Witch side quests. The tidbits I've heard gossiped about sound just delightful.

dont talk to me or my wife again

she deserves to be happy
she shouldn't have to suffer

Me too, thought itd be in January but im glad either way

Imagine all the Suffering

That's something all of the girls need to be subjected to.

Meant to quote

There's only one entity Ursula will be married to, and that's the end of my surgical pick after I place it into her frontal lobe.

is this an ursula only thread or can we post about the greater verity of characters

Something something Metal Gear Solid V.

Is it lame to like cake? Lolis don’t do it for me, MILFs are kinda icky, and teenagers are annoying.

>Not liking delicious cake
There'd be something wrong with you were that the case.

Feeling ashamed that I am now just starting to watch this tv show. Especially since I'm a big fan of the OVA when it came out.

Can someone please tell me whether or not that fucking "business goyim" is a future love-interest for akko? Please tell me that ain't the case.

you mean andrew? yeah he doesn't end up with anyone romantically. the producer wanted him to get with akko but it didn't happen.

Is the producer out of his fucking mind? What a faggot

Nah, he doesn't. He was conceived as such, but the majority of the production team vetoed the idea. So instead they have him do... not much really, he's just kind of there.

>the producer wanted him to get with akko
No; Andrew was conceived as a love interest by Yoh the director and Shimada the co-writer. The Producer was among those who vetoed the idea.

ah okay. Pretty disappointed in Yoh if that is the case

>36
yeesh

If it makes you feel better, it's not like he was particularly attached to the idea. Shimada (RIP) was the major proponent for it.

That's an exaggeration; canonically she's ~28.

No. Ursula is a shitty teacher and a shitty person. I won't marry her.

Imagine being 28, a woman, single, no child.

Jesus.

a woman's 28 is a realistic 38

36? Is that canon? I thought she was in her mid or late 20's since it has only been about 5 years since baka saw her at the performance. 36 isn't christmas cake anymore, that's expired mold cake that will kill you if you eat it.

>shitty teacher
Perhaps so.

>shitty person
You take that back.

see

At least she has her students.

Do you have the dark haired version?

Do they bone?

>You take that back.

I won't. I'm rewatching the show and it pisses me the fuck off the way that she stands by uselessly and watches while Akko fails at all of the magic she tries and makes a fool of herself, while Ursula KNOWS (or should know) that it's all her fault that Akko can't do magic. Akko is very reasonably having a crisis over whether she's good at anything and whether she'll ever be able to use magic and realize her dream, and instead of Ursula telling her that it isn't her fault that she's bad at magic or consoling her she just says fucking nothing. She doesn't even do anything as a teacher to figure out a way to help Akko regain her ability to use magic, she just wastes more of Akko's time by saying "err, maybe just study more...?" And she knows that she should tell Akko the truth the whole time, but she never does because "I'll totally tell her everything soon, one of these days, eventually, maybe..." And she never fucking tells her.

Not to mention how wrong it was for Chariot to drain all those people's magic in the first place, for literally no good reason except that Croix told her to and she was frustrated over people not liking her magic shows. And she does nothing to make up for all of the wrong she did, just disappears and tries to coast by as a shitty magic teacher, and doesn't even take the opportunity to make up for it when she's literally faced with one of her victims.

Sure she does subtly help Akko along with discovering the words, but that could be out of a desire to see the quest completed as much as out of a desire to help Akko. She never actually does anything to help Akko personally with her magic or her problems. I don't think Ursula is malicious or evil, I just think she's lazy and selfish. She's not a good person.

>I just think she's lazy and selfish. She's not a good person.

so she's just a person.

Why did you spend time typing 3 paragraphs just to be so wrong?

>so she's just a person.

Yeah, which in a world of magical anime girls makes her pretty fucking shitty in my opinion.

If you have a counter-argument I'd love to hear it.

or make her pretty real unlike those 2d characters with one single trait and simple personalities.

tl;dr

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're just trolling and that actual Chariotfags aren't stupid enough to be unable to come up with even a single argument for why she isn't a shit.

>swipes left

Akko has a nice ass

I want Jasminka to sit in my lap!

A lot of the girls do, and great hips

I wish there was a pregnant edit of this picture

which witch would you forcefully stuff of greasy and sugary food to make them into your BBW sex slave?

what is wrong with you

Don't forget about her thighs.

Yes she does.

That image was from well before Ursula's real age was established. It was just assumed she was in her mid- to late thirties since it seemed like she would have been doing her Shiny Chariot thing for several years and then disappeared for 10 before the start of the show. And her VA is in her 50s, which did tend to skew the estimate up.

low test confirmed

high blood sugar confirmed

Jasminka is so comfy.

here you go my man

she's like 28, user, calm the fuck down

exactly
it's because I'm so sweet with the ladies I bed them

WHY DO THEY ALL HAVE GREAT HIPS?!

>And her VA is in her 50s, which did tend to skew the estimate up.
That's a bit of a weird basis to go on. Bulma's VA was nearly 60, and yet her most iconic character was just barely into her 40s or so. I mean, loads of VAs in all languages are pretty old, and yet play convincingly younger characters.

If that's from the back, I feel like the artist should have added a hint of line to show where her ass was hanging out.

It wasn't the only factor, and she was assumed to be in her 30s since the first OVA. Even after the reveal of her real age, 28 is pretty incredibly young for her in the end.

Just means she's got plenty of mileage left in her.

And you won't see me complaining.

wtf this made me legitimately angry, fuck whoever drew this

god I want to push Ursula onto a bed then shove my surgical tool deep into her frontal lobe until she's a dumb babbling mess

That wasn't me, m8. I wouldn't told you to wait.

i wish i hadnt used the tampopo gif in the satania thread

Witches are more fertile than a greenhouse. Did you see how many siblings Sucy has? They breed like bunnies.

CAn someone who understands moonrunes tell me what's being said here?

But what surgical tool are you gonna use?

*teleports behind you*

>”Pssht, nuthin personnel...kid”

*rides off into the sunset with Ursula*

>shitty urusla threads are always the same retarded comments and the same shitty fanart

I'd rather just have no LWA threads at all.

It's a parody of this so I guess it has to do with it

the one and only

No one was complaining that she wasn't a well-written character. user was saying that she's a bad person. I understand you autists can't understand the difference however. It's part of your disability.