MR BONESainz

Overlord thread. German Edition.

Should have been Lupu fanart edition with that one terrifying image instead.

>We know that one of them is ZZ herself, for example
>ZZ was created using a WCI
So the St has their own Rubedo?

I've just finished volume 7 and got to witness Ainz being an undeniably evil bastard. Great! If a little heartbreaking.

But prior to this he's come across as a simple, modern day, friendless salaryman. Someone you could expect to see walking around today.

Now, after a little wiki browsing, I find out his original world is a bladerunner-esque dystopia. WWIII. All vegetation gone, a sun that never shines, toxic smog that necessitates gas masks. Corporations in lieu of governments. Arcologies for the rich, slums for the poor. A world where you have to work yourself to death with revolution out of reach for the oppressed. The list goes on and on and on.

But he's a normal guy? He's so unaffected by growing up in this environment that he could pass for anyone on the street today? His motivations in this new world are simply "preserve the creations of my friends".

Bullshit! How is this not brought up when he casually sweeps people aside for his goals? It would explain so much about his attitude towards inferiors and the emotional dependence he had on his guildmates. But instead we're expected to believe his human character is basically just like us emotionally and growing up, he just liked MMOs a lot.

Maybe later volumes address this, but as is, it just seems such a waste.

No, he meant they consider her to be one of their national treasures since she is the strongest being they have.

How long until this threads nuked?

>Edition
ya blew it faggot

>A world where you have to work yourself to death with revolution out of reach for the oppressed
This could be the premise for the sequel. After seeing how unfair the world could be in NW, where the strong prey on the weak, Satoru returns to his own world, together with his former guildmates forms a revolutionary moment to bring down the evil corporations and return the power to the oppressed people.

>humie bullshit

Think of it like a level cap. This world aws first populated when the game was released with the original level cap. Throughout the game's history different player groups were transfered here with their new level cap as of the time they were transfered. A cap that was higher due to expansions, new classes, items, spells, etc. Their ofspring have that higher cap as well. Think of it as inheriting your parents status as an expansion character while the general population is stuck in original mode.

What happened to Demi's 5 missing demons?

Well, he should have one based on every sin, right? He has Wrath, Greed, and Envy. That leaves four sins: Lust, Pride, Gluttony, and Sloth. So if five are missing then who is the last missing demon general?

>Demiurge recited the names of the missing demons: Garira, Iabel, Belias,
Kainon, Abiretsia.
Speedreader-coon pls

They're giving Touch-me lava enemas on purgatory.

The three demons have has now also have names... Satan, Momon, and Leviathan. Doesn't change the fact there are seven sins that they're thematically based on yet eight demons.

I fucking love the Leviathan. Does it say what the demon looks like?

Yes. Volume 1.

>a sun that never shines
How are they not frozen.

It's still there, user. They just can't see it through the pollution.

Could you tell me what it looks like

>wall of double-spaced text
How does it feel to be a mongol?

>Doesn't change the fact there are seven sins that they're thematically based on yet eight demons.
That would be because the Seven Sins were originally eight; Despair got dropped after a while. In fact, depending on how you count them, there were two Prides too, so a total of nine.

Ulbert most likely quit before he finished making them.

You can't see sun from Venus surface either.

hasn't been revealed yet.

So it's a toss up between two possibilities, then? Interesting.

What's goin on in this picture?

>Ulbert most likely quit before he finished making them.
When Demiurge finds out he's going to be very sad.

I mean we already have an example of that happening
The demons of Ars Goetia that guard the Legematon near the Gates of Judgement are seven members short or something, there's only 65 (?) of them out of the full set of 72.

Well isn't Ainz fairly wealthy in his original world? His ruthlessness would make sense then.

>stream
>144p quality

Futuristic tech, nukes and robots vs nazarick would be nice.
Any dndfags here, how effective are those? I know there’s robot races in dnd.

Grooming her for a threesome with Ainz

No. He was poor.