youtube.com/watch?v=0MslIZ_ivgg
twistypuzzles.com/cgi-bin/puzzle.cgi?pkey=1819
imgur.com/a/XtJXy
i.imgur.com/343Wx6Y.jpg
i.imgur.com/Sb96jk9.png,
i.imgur.com/d0oj2N7.jpg
files.catbox.moe/rlm5c0.png
files.catbox.moe/nhmru4.png
vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/danganronpa/images/5/59/Danganronpa_The_Animation_Junko_Enoshima_Sidebar.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/350?cb=20170529232810
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nadeshiko from Yuru Camp asking user if he needs help to pitch a tent

requesting Chie (the loli in the left) and Nana (the maid in the right) like the picture in the middle
Chie as Gil and Nana as Iskandar

was this a delivery? wow

Requesting a Goblin Slayer version of this, GS like the fish, and a green goblin like Sponge Bob.
imgur.com/a/4IpMT

Requesting Akira Fudo and Miki Makimura reuniting in the afterlife, Akira smiling lovingly and Miki laughing with joy as he gives her her earring back. They can be angels, spirits or whatever. Miki's family, Akira's parents, Miko and Wamu in the background would also be a nice touch but it's optional. It still hurts, bros.

hell yeah

I'd pitch her tent.

Requesting Elsie piloting a fire truck mecha.

Sophia Ref: i.imgur.com/2omrwTZ.jpg

Ref of outfit: i.imgur.com/WE70JKJ.jpg

Tanukichi Ref: i.imgur.com/E22WooY.png

Requesting Nagatoro raping Senpai tied to a chair

Anchor

Requesting Nekomusume in a microbikini

Requesting Miki Kuroda posing like the girl on the right but with a different expression.

Requesting Kirari getting a happy happy orgasm. Include her legs please.

Kasane Teto as a chimera monster girl please, either in the way of the classic version or the MGE version

Requesting Annie turned into a black girl (don't ask why) and craving for Okuma's BJC

>>/h/
>>/e/

Requesting Yuu (short hair) either bathing in ramen or having ramen in her mouth, vagoo, or butt and offering it to Koizumi, asking her to try out the Yuu Ramen Special. Koizumi responses with an expression of pure disgust.

Requesting Ingrid (Hell Knight Ingrid/Taimanin Asagi) dressed as Ingrid (Street Fighter)

Requesting RPG party of Aqua (White Mage), Akko(Druid), Mordred(Warrior), and Yoshiko(Rogue)

Mina in Kenshiro's "You are already dead" pose please.

Requesting this dated meme (Mega Milk) with Annie (End of series black top and blue booty shorts preferred)

Requesting Ranfan with her ninja clothes being torn up, barely covering her body.

>after 3 days, 10 files, several hundreds of layers, enduring several slow downs in performance and a few crashes due to my ancient PC later I finally finished basically a rough sketch of a drawing
>its early in the morning
God help my soul.

/r/ Kaneda on his bike stealing the Olympic flame from the torch bearer (Tetsuo) en route to the cauldron.

Congratulations.

too lewd

What lovely footwear .

what was the drawing

Requesting Raditz crying in a bar for not getting in the final roster of FighterZ with Nappa comforting him saying something like "Maybe you'll be in the next game" while Vegeta laughs at his misery.

I liked her old design more.

Requesting Lotte Yanson dressed as Mannerheim, the founder of Finland, arguing over Finland's sovereignty and borders with Katyusha from Girls und Panzer.

Requesting Sena and Yozora (left) holding hands while looking tsundere and embarassed sorta like Mei and Yuzu (right)

requesting sakura receiving a valentines gift and being embarrassed.
Something like this

i.imgur.com/VvZnqDm.jpg

Requesting Seo (left), showing off her barefeet in a pose like this (right)

Requesting Reimu trying to solve the Royal Pyraminx:
youtube.com/watch?v=0MslIZ_ivgg
twistypuzzles.com/cgi-bin/puzzle.cgi?pkey=1819

Requesting Kashuu covering his face in embarrassment but peaking through his fingers because Female Saniwa is flashing her lady parts to him.

If you're not familiar with Touken Ranbu, just draw female Saniwa as a typical looking yamato nadeshiko lady. You can draw her from behind.

oh shit heikatsu is streaming again

I can't continue. there are somethings wrong with it.
but I need to go to the doctor . see you later.

old design

Get well soon

Also good job on completing that thing for /h/

10/10 cat there m8.

link?

im not very good but here you go ingridanon

Requesting this honey badger meme but with Hitomi from Killing Bites

Cute work regardless man. You could make Ingrid less flat but I'm just glad it was done.

shit it was taken down

fuckers, pic he was working on was fucking baller

Requesting Ursula in a wedding dress holding a bouquet

i'll be the first to admit i struggle drawing big boobs in a way that isnt like
balloony

Double the Ingrid
Double the fun

Requesting a parody of either the poster for Hangover 1 or 2 with LWA Characters

Reposting for the artist of this wonderful piece. OR here, thank you so so so much!
Do you think you'll touch it up one last time? I'd love a cum edit, and your art blog/ contact if you have one! I'd be more than willing to commission you.

Requesting Haruka Nanase cosplaying as Gerudo Link.

Requesting Naraku in a Golisopod costume

Requesting Ermes Costello (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stone Ocean) wearing the same outfit as Pamela Anderson and doing the same pose.

Please draw her with a smug smirk.

fuggg, i give up. nice

Her haircut isn't dorky enough in this version.

requesting Rin wearing Ultra Low-Rise underwear like this
imgur.com/a/XtJXy

Requesting Kasumi Toyama, Rin Hoshizura, and Miku Maekawa as cats and playing with Mew from Pokemon

Requesting any Sup Forums girl(s) you like but with a "short in the back with long sidelocks" haircut, similar to the the girls in the ref.

Requesting Raynare and Belial fusion

Requesting Yozora wearing Laura's outfit or just have them doing something together.

Requesting Gyujiro and Groke staring disturbingly

cute

Requesting colors for this image
Hibiki colors:i.imgur.com/343Wx6Y.jpg

Miku colors: i.imgur.com/Sb96jk9.png, i.imgur.com/d0oj2N7.jpg

Requesting sexy fight between Lalaco and Motoko

Requesting Haruhi Fujioka dressed up as a delinquent, doing a delinquent pose.

Lewdachi

Fio showing off her big butt

Yoo, his stream is back up, check his twitter.

Male or female uniform, user?

It's good to be back, guys

Requesting melty telling her sister malty to stop being such a bitch like in pic related. something like "Dear sister, i think you need to stop being such a bitch"
Reference for Melty: files.catbox.moe/rlm5c0.png
Reference for Malty: files.catbox.moe/nhmru4.png

Any drawfags/colorfags now of some good tutorials or instructions on how to color?

Requesting Oboro and Asagi in normal clothes having a catfight over a popular orc plush toy

Female please, thank you and welcome back!

Requesting color of this pic of Junko Enoshima showing off "dis pair".
Color reference: vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/danganronpa/images/5/59/Danganronpa_The_Animation_Junko_Enoshima_Sidebar.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/350?cb=20170529232810

I have the strangest urge to pat this girl on the head.

You are very much welcome. I don't have an art blog/ suitable contact, but I'll start name-fagging and continue hanging around drawthreads. If you want I can take another request.

You sick fuck.

>password
Welp, so much for that.

>check his twitter

Y-you mean it? Goddamn man, you're incredible. I can't thank you enough, really; it's a great style you've got.
As for another request...how about Erza from Fairy Tail in this outfit from the new movie, teasing and/or being used by a bar full of horny guys? Maybe something like her sitting in a lap or laying across a table...I trust your judgement!
And...I hate to be that guy, but...Minako's eyes are blue

Chain as an actual werewolf please, like the monster girl variety of even wearing the Dangerous Beast mystic code outfit from Fate/Grand Order

Thanks. I'm a retard.

Requesting dramatic showdown between Haseo and Kirito.

Thanks!

I'm gonna continue this one tomorrow, so stay tuned.

Can you try please

>when you realize the leotard ripped from her grinding
God DAMN

hoh, that's nice.

That was quick! She looks lovely, finally I can enjoy dis pair in all its glory. Thank you a ton!

Requesting her stripping for blue-collar wageslave money in some strip club off of a state road. She's at least six months pregnant with no job prospects outside of taking her clothes off for lonely truckers, wayward factory workers, and a former local politician three divorces in and burdened with child support payments. She strips because she has to pay rent in her almost-a-trailer rental and her local Walmart won't take her in after giving the former manager an impromptu lapdance in front of his over-ambitious "Christian" (formerly assistant) manager. The hollow smiles reflected in her customer's faces are met with an equally hollow smile of her own, worn down by financial stress, concerns over raising her future child, and personal loneliness. Her only release from her ponderous existence comes in the form of a needle, which has turned her forearms into a scar-marked pincushion.

Please disregard this user
I'm here to ogle anime girls, not for feels

Requesting pic of Hannity sweating wiping a rag on his forehead surrounded by spider monster girls.

Yes this is real

Calm down Sasuke

Anything of Ravel please

Atalanta using a sniper rifle please

Requesting Southern Ocean Oni from KanColle acting similarly to a friendly cat while receiving headpats.
Make her look cuddly but still kinda dangerous, both cute or more intimate portrayals are more than welcome.

Requesting bimbo-gyaru-deliquent Megumin fucking a guy and saying "Thanks for making me feel good, dipshit. But there's no fucking way you're getting me knocked up~" as she snaps her finger to detonate her ovum