What's the most overrated piece of gargabe anime ever?

and why is it spice & wolf?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7JaWgayhYeY
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because you have shit taste

not an argument

Such a shit taste u have. Kys

agreed. you don't mix furry trash and economics.

JJBA

Jesus christ.

You really call Spice & Wolf overrated trash when we have 4 Dragon Ball threads right now?

dragonball is a classic, anime would be nothing without it
its been going downhill since the piccolo arc tho

You can just right fuck off

>Spice & Wolf
>garbage
Right, not like there's actual shit being put out there. Besides, no one really talks about it anymore anyways.

A classic it may have been but right now it's nothing more than garbage. Even worse it brought the underage spics to Sup Forums.

overrated gargabe, actually
most garbage isnt overrated

fuck you you piece of shit go back to your siscon trash you piece of subhuman garbage probably can't even understand how absolute shit your tastes are

Ah yes my bad. OP is still wrong and has shit taste.

>anime would be nothing without it
more like anime would've been improved without it

>overrated piece of garbage
S&W is at least ok, you're thinking about shit like code gears or ttgl.

>what's the most overrated piece of shit and why is it spice & wolf?
>not an argument
Opinion discarded
>
Stupid Faggot
>dragonball is a classic, anime would be nothing without it
>calls spice and wolf overrated with no argument.
How you can be so autistic shit
He sure is a kirino fag

I enjoyed it up until the cuckbait arc. That shit was retarded.

Something being overrated doesn't have to mean it's bad, just that its fans are giving it more praise than it needs.

it was 100% perfect, fuck off samefag

What you've never heard of Bleach?

bleach is not nearly as overrated

Rakugo

>not welcome to the NHK
now THAT is a shit show

Overstaying its welcome for five fucking years because of its popularity isn't being overrated?

no one praises it as they did spic and wolf

True. First season was ok, the second season didn't go anywhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=7JaWgayhYeY

desu this is true

Dragon Ball Z, Rebuild of Evangelion, Pop Team Epic, Death Note and Full Metal Alchemist.
Also kys.

>kys
Kill yourself.

Elfen Lied. Only reason it gets so much recognition is because it was most people's "baby's first" gore/psychological show they watched. Anyone who watches it after the age of 15 forgets it in a week. The manga is sooo fucking better, even though it only ever oscillates between mediocre and shit.

Also, fuck Makoto Shinkai. You can't read a movie discussion thread without overly abundant twats saying how they cri evrytiem when they watch 5 Centimeters per Second or how The Garden of Words is literally the most beautiful animated film ever. The dude's alright, don't get me wrong. I can clearly see the appeal of his stuff, but wankers left and right calling him the "new Miyazaki" and shit like that make me piss blood. His only genuinely awesome movie is Your Name, and even then I would say that it recieved a much better Critical reception than it really deserved.

Nobody praises Spice and Wolf either. It's just another series out of hundreds which happens to be cute.
You want overrated garbage go watch Toradora or any Key anime.

>fuck Makoto Shinkai
no, (you), he's the new Miyazaki

Evangelion, and it's not even close. Nothing else even approaches it.

>and why is it Lain?
FTFY
Never seen anything more overly pretentious and obtuse in my life. Even Evangelion was less pretentious than this trash
>DUDE, CONNECTIONS N SHIT
>MUH REFERENCES
>WOWWWWW
>OMG SHE'S GOD!!!! ATHEISTS BTFO
God awful that people on Sup Forums actually like this

>crashing this market with no survivors

that's pretty awful too, but at least its depressing

Angel's egg

Fucking awful

fixed

green = actually good
blue = good but overrated
grey = meh
red = irredeemable gargabe

pic

>monogatari
>death note
>code geass

t. edgelords

tell me what animu you like then fags

Any Yuasa. Pretentious dogshit.

Maybe "overrated" isn't the exact word for it. But there seems to be a massive discrepancy between my experience with K-On and everyone else's. I've watched the show from beginning to end twice. I've read all sorts of essays about how it's a modern masterpiece. And yet every time I try and watch it I just see a bunch of girls eating cake.

Fullmetal Alchemist

kys, and read the manga too there's a entire third season's worth of material there, when they're in university

K-ON is the best anime ever made

Wwhy is everyone replying to this bait thread?

Not an argument

>mom get the camera, I'm shitposting again!

Because we can't help ourselves. Besides if OP is serious, they're clearly jaded and need to relax and enjoy life more.

You've no experience in understanding what good writing is, therefore you cant like this show, let alone the characters. Simple as that.

Toradora was really good.