JoJo

If everyone who was supposed to die from the main cast in every part lived, would JoJo be as good as it is now?

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-01-18/cells-at-work-manga-gets-tv-anime-in-july/.126644
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

???

Gappy makes me happy

???

Why is every jojo after Josuke a manlet?

Joshuu makes ME happy

I feel this still applies if someone still wants to make a thread simulator
Short answer: no it wouldn't.
Araki started liking twinks instead of bara

Reminder to rape Jotaro immediately when you see him, especially if you're both in public.

Has mosiacfag started posting yet?

what is this?

A reminder to report all shitposters.
Mods will do something about it. They just need our attention as they don't overlook the whole board as much anymore.

Being raped by Jotaro is hot too.

Shut up.

Yessir!

I need to start doing this. Thank you for the reminder, rapeanon.

No

Yes he's back.

Okay here we go. I'll start, follow suit.

>best anime adaptation
>best manga part
>worst anime adaptation
>worst manga part

>best anime adaptation
>best manga part
>worst anime adaptation
3 (Didn't watch 4 but it looks like shit off of the screenshots)
>worst manga part

>>best anime adaptation
>2
>>best manga part
>7
>>worst anime adaptation
>uh... 3 maybe
>>worst manga part
>shit... 3 maybe, I'm not sure on this one, they all are pretty close in how good they are

I'm gonna guess you tried to say that if everyone on the main cast lived, would JoJo remain a good series?

And the answer is a stark and clear no.

In English, they call it Part 5 with Arabic numerals, why can't they use roman numerals instead? Why do they have to use Arabic? Roman numerals is the most beautiful form of mathematical expression in the world. I DON'T SEE WHY WE CAN'T USE ROMAN NUMERALS, AM I NOT RIGHT? DAMN, I DON'T KNOW! HMPH! ARE YOU LOOKING DOWN AT ME? IT'S PART V! PART V! DAMN! STOP PISSING ME OFF! IDIOT!

roman numerals are aesthetic, but when you start to describe very large numbers, it gets messy and soon it becomes impractical

>jolyne
>manlet

>womanlet

>best anime adaptation
>best manga part
>worst anime adaptation
>worst manga part

Jolyne is tall for a girl who has Japanese genes.

Ew, disgusting opinion. Get the fuck out of here. And no I'm not talking about your hatred for Stone Ocean.

Finally, someone with good taste in this thread.

>>best manga part
>5
>good taste

Finally, someone with shit taste in this thread.

Triggered waifufags LUL

Moron.

You're good at inspecting element, aren't you?

Don't get so assblasted just because someone doesn't like your favorite part.

Josuke is tall for his age, Jolyne is a girl, Johnny is a cripple but was pretty average in height before, and Gappy canonically has the same build as Jotaro just drawn differently. The only actual manlet is Giorno and he’s the youngest, has inferior Brando genetics and was malnourished as a kid.

That's my standu powa!

New trademark for Part 5 merch. The categories it was filed for suggest it’ll be manga related but one of the categories COULD pertain to anime, though if it does it’s still ages away.

>best anime adaptation
>best manga part
>worst anime adaptation
>worst manga part

>Part 5 merch
This, alongside Jump Ore and such there's bee a bit of Part 5 shilling on the Shueshia's side of things. There's also pic related that has seemingly been in prototype hell, which might be don to copy right issues. DMB also did some internal shuffling which might add onto it.
The category for the entertainment side might just be adverts. Considering Giorno and Narancia are in Jump Ore, they might be thrown in the adverts for the app.
2/8/4/2 although in general 2/1/4 are my least favourite parts, there's not much in it at all and depends on mood. 4 as worst adaption not for quality but because the choices of what DP added/cut was really weird. Yoshiteru finding Kira in the streets was a nice touch up for that part, but cutting out Josuke punching himself, Rohan's pizza for the sake of an extra seen at the end of Highway Star with Jotaro was really odd. I know DP is stuck in a catch 22 to either stay 1:1 with the manga and end up with how awful parts of Kira/Josuke's fight came out pacing wise but then get moaned at if they heavily changed it, but their choices were weird and made a part that's rather boring for me become tedious at times.

>best anime adaptation
>best manga part
>worst anime adaptation
>worst manga part

>Josuke punching himself
When did this happen? I haven't read Part 4 in a while.

>best anime adaptation
>best manga part
>worst anime adaptation
>worst manga part

>best anime adaptation
>best manga part
>worst anime adaptation
>worst manga part

He punches the Superfly as he's about to fall, the reflection from Superfly causes CD to punch him him back up to Toyohiro.
Re-reading it for the panels, there was a lot cut from Superfly. But considering he hilariously handsome/detailed Mikatata, someone at DP had a boner for the alien.

>best anime adaptation
>best manga part
>worst anime adaptation
>worst manga part

>best anime adaptation
1 and 2
>best manga part
4 and 8
>worst anime adaptation
>worst manga part

Ah right, I remember everyone saying David cut out so much from Superfly when the episode aired.
Also wasn't Rohan's pizza in the Cheap Trick arc? That extra scene with Jotaro at the end of Highway Star was before Cheap Trick. But yeah they shouldn't have cut out the pizza bit in the anime.

I didn't mean to imply they were correlated, just some examples that came to mind of weird choices they made. I'm not the biggest Part 4 fan, so probably not the best to comment but it seemed there was some parts where DP should have taken liberties, there's parts in jojo that don't make a lot of sense or simply don't really translated well to the anime. Josuke running at the bubble for example, but they decided to leave it as bloated but then remove things like the trigonometry panel. They kept the whole part of the fight bloated, slow and awkwardly paced but cut out the, to me at least, key/iconic panel for it.
But like I said, it's a catch 22.1:1 and it's awkwardly paced with small unclear things like Yoshihiro (Not Yoshiteru as I said before, christ.) finding Kira to aid him. Smash the 3 arcs together to make it feel like an all out attack and people (like me) will moan things get cut out. Don't smash them and the filler fights are going to get stretched the fuck out and we have to deal with 10 minutes of Josuke hanging off of Superfly repeatedly yelling "I'm going to fall".

>best anime adaptation
>best manga part
>worst anime adaptation
>worst manga part

You gotta admit, at least some of the awkward scenes were pretty funny.

Oh for real, I still enjoyed it.
It's also why I didn't want to moan about the QUALITY because at least for me, the weirdness, and mileage that came out of of things like quality queen made a mediocre anime more enjoyable and funny. Plus it made comparisonanon's work even more interesting to see what they did / didn't touch up.

That shit made me laugh way too hard.

>best anime adaptation
>best manga part
>worst anime adaptation
>worst manga part

>best anime adaptation
>best manga part
>worst anime adaptation
>worst manga part

Im gay

Jotaro is cool

I love Terence

Where is mr mosaic?

sleepin

why

because he's handsome, young, likes vidya and is super smug

I thought you were going to leave the thread for your sanity?
Sleeping but see and up if you want to grab an unclaimed panel.

No one can leave.

I CAN'T. I'm trying, I really am, but every time I sit down or wake up the first thing I do is great my phone and look at the fucking thread which I always have open. Kill me.

>great
*grab
Aaarghh

SHE KEEPS HER MOET ET CHANDON

mfw i still don't get how king crimson works

IN HER PRETTY CABINET

who do you think would win, KC or The World?

LET THEM EAT CAKE, SHE SAID

ZA WARUDO but only because his user is immortal, king crimson doesn't have enough power to blow his body apart and then wait for sunrise same way jotaro did.
This is assuming they fight during night time

JUST LIKE MARIE ANTOINETTE

How does that have low efective range, like, how does THAT works? is not the time the same for everyone in world? if i stay next to the limit of his range will i see everyone act weird?

How popular is part 5 in japan? it confuses me that everyone seems to want part 5 anime but everyone says its their least favourite part in the manga?

it's not that hard to wrap your head around once you understand that all KC has to do is just and then he's all done

pretty sure part 5 is the typical jap's favorite

wouldnt that be part 3? jotaro is the face of jojo

By "poor effective range" it means that he has to go up close to someone to chop/donut them.

it is Part 3. Part 5 is pretty popular though, but not the most popular.

why does he have vaginas for eyes though

Because penises would be too distracting.

>his user is immortal
>literally dies
huh?

mummy issues
After actually bothering to watch Time Keeps On Slippin' it made me wonder how much KFC actually fucked up.
Like when Abba got a new job at a dunkin', I wonder if there was a romantic couple near by that just had their first kiss skipped. Or a fat kid who finally scored a football goal with the kids Doppio was with, that then got skipped and nobody will ever know.
Don't worry, that's me and /hoc/ even when it's a fucking by week.
It's pretty popular on both sides. I'd hesitantly say it's tumblr's favourite part. It's been weird observing their culture.
As for Nips you can try to several things to look up:
>Use the 2ch archives
>Look at things like the EoH reveal trailer and the different reactions to different parts
>Look at figure sales/spreads
>Look at the spread of pixiv tags. Compare Part 5 to 6 and it's extreme
>Go ask some nips on twitter. Most of them are pretty open if you speak basic Jap to them. I've chatted to a cosplayer who helped me with a wig and a few other Jojolion and Terence artists and most will try machine translate back at you, even if you speak nip to them.
There's a lot of character artists who stretch their hand out sometimes. Kumuramu, for example, is a Cioccolata artist who reached out to a bunch of Cio artists to see how he's seen in the western side. Same with Nina_F_Mochi who allowed me and Terencefag to both draw with them and were surprised that Terence had "far away friends".
As long as you do't sperg the fuck out, they are fine.

i guess i meant Vampire, Woops.

>david production is working on yet ANOTHER anime that isn't part 5
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-01-18/cells-at-work-manga-gets-tv-anime-in-july/.126644

it doesn't even look like something good

i hate terence

Long time jojo fan
Just not that into it anymore
Just crawling through these chapters
so I can see more speed King
hopefully.
Something tells me the end of
Jojolion will be quick and
unsatisfying, as well as way
sooner than we expect.

Then that means we'll be getting a real studio for Ougon no Kaze instead of stinky crusty Davidpoo.

>we will have gone two fucking years without a single jojo friday
I want off this ride

that's wishful thinking and you know it, in case it's not davidproductions that makes it then it'll most likely be given to a studio that'll do an even worse job.

if they give it to a good studio like a-1 pictures then maybe we'll get something good.

>good studio like a-1 pictures
ummm do you even realize how retarded that sounds

I didn't know the manga, but it literally looks like Osmosis Jones: the anime. That by itself is enough to get me interested.

Card games are outdated, grandpa.