Killing Bites

How can an average high school girl achieve a body like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xat1GVnl8-k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Square–cube_law
youtube.com/watch?v=BS68mBhktaA
youtube.com/watch?v=cW3mdikVx8o
youtube.com/watch?v=3wbVIgVi66k
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sex.

lots of sex.

okay yeah, i know it gets better, but this guy is an absolute brainlet, how exactly did he even get into uni?

The scientist dude needs to start manufacturing more honey badger girls.

>implying brainlets don't get into uni

Top 10 anime betrayals.

Wild and feral life

I hate when they have to explain something to the reader/viewer and always resort to the clueless spectator trope

well its not much of a trope if the MC himself is braindead

In what way is she normal?

Seems like a cute, normal high school girl to me.

I think Oshie might be a tad gay.

In which chapter does she slash MC-kun in the stomach? I dropped the manga a while ago but want to witness his transformation into trainer-batman

Are we getting any insects? I want to see how a scorpion or ant would work.
I mean, a human-sized ant would be fucking strong.

She's a JK who only eats sweets, to get a body like hers I don't think eating sweets is a part of the diet.

is there more to the manga? i only found 9 chapters

Discovery Channel best show this season.

youtu.be/xat1GVnl8-k

Chapters 10-29 are just fighting filler according to the user who did the TL for Chapter 30 yesterday.
The first 30 chapters are literally supposed to be a "Star Wars title crawl" style introduction to the series according to the author.

So we have Ratel as the main focus and the author suddenly changes her for a boring dog and makes her the villain? Fuck this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Square–cube_law

Actually they would have less strength than a human.

She's on the seminal diet.

Lots of personal training

It isn't a ant with the size of a human, it's a human with the same powers as an ant, scaled to his size, like the other animals in this.

Is this the high quality animation that Japanese are known for?

you wouldn't survive it but it'd be amazing.

I think it would be worthy.

they can't. it's an intentionally unrealistic body.

BREHS

>>>

It's kinda hard to get those abs plus those hips. Usually you got one or the other.

I honestly thought she would take a nap or something but it turns out she's the one questioning things.

Anyone notice the sound track is metal as fuck to the extent that it sounds out of place?

I'm surprised they managed to keep all this werepeople fighting tournament secret consireing all of them go around town transforming and fighting without thinking it twice.

I mean, how people fails to spot a giant culturist bear with pants walking around the campus?

it's basically impossible without prosthetics.

>"I can smell her female farts from here"

>she's the one questioning things.
Well, that's what happens to everyone when they sit in a college class for the first time. Then you just get used to it.

The ants power is mostly in its low volume due to its small size, it wouldn't translate well to humans.

>"Is this cosplay?"
>"Are the filming a movie?"

The usual anime pedestrian logic

I want to FUCK this honey badger.

Dude, how can you not know? There is an entire manga from the same author about that.

Do you think this series is "dumb" in the right way? Man, then you should check Arachnid, is on another level if this show is a 7 or an 8 in the "dumb" scale, Arachnid is 17 and only goes up from there, you keep reading just to see how stupid it can be and still always manages to deliver.

I want BUNNY LEWDS.
Will next episode deliver?

This show is ridiculous. The idea that animals are supernaturally powerful and that humans are pathetically weak little sheep that would get absolute wrecked in any fight is absurd and actually believed by a lot of people.

Do some google searches and you'll see that people think
>bears can run over 60 km/hr and consistently too even though there is no recorded evidence of bears (and many other wild animals) running this fast
>a chimpanzee would tear the limbs off of a ufc fighter even though chimps are half the weight of people
>many large mammals are bulletproof
>etc etc

So the question is if these real animals have mythical strength, why don't they just you know... eat people? Why does every single predator animal on Earth avoid humans like the plague? As we modernized people became more and more detached from the natural world. So we start taking fiction for fact and dubious science for fact as well. The reality is, anything made of flesh is pretty comparable to one another. Humans are not any more vulnerable than any other animal of similar weight. If you had honey badger genes you might be a bit stronger but you're not gonna fucking jump 30 meters into the air and slice people in half. Real lions were killed by Africans using pointed sticks so much that they have an innate fear of humans. In fact, there's a video of a lion getting a spear thrown at her 3 times and dying from her injuries on youtube. There's a video of noob Russian hunters hunting a brown bear, fucking up, hunter getting chased, retard actually outrunning the bear, bear getting shot to death after.

Dino DNA when?

Are we gonna see ripped badger's tiddies? Preferably in hairy mode.

>This show is ridiculous

so?

>I'm surprised they managed to keep all this werepeople fighting tournament secret consireing all of them go around town transforming and fighting without thinking it twice.
>I mean, how people fails to spot a giant culturist bear with pants walking around the campus?
It's basically government conspiracy. No one does anything because the police just ignores it. And in recent manga chapters, the werepeople were deliberately exposed to the world and become part of society when the governments decided it is time.

It's obviously only temporary. Ratel will clearly become more and more thirsty until she can't deny the hobocoach charm and proceeds to jump him after the inevitable fight with dog girl.

something is wrong with this honeybadger, i demand a refund.

>reee.flv
Boy, anime isn't suppose to be a accurate depiction of reality.

>So the question is if these real animals have mythical strength, why don't they just you know... eat people?
I triple dare you to fight a baboon with your naked hands.

Best part of the episode.

This transformation gimmick is so nice , its like terraformars before it went bad but instead of big black roaches there are lewd girls

or a tiger, or hell, a raccoon.

I want her to destroy my pelvis

>why don't they just you know... eat people?
That is because:
>In fact, there's a video of a lion getting a spear thrown at her 3 times and dying from her injuries on youtube

Humans are literally mostly useless without tools to help themselves.

In terms of powerlevel, Arachnid/Caterpillar characters are way above these, right?

But that's also why Arachnid is so entertaining.

Where's a baboon?

Then why turn people into half-animal things instead of just giving people spears?

Best part about Arachnid is that they are just "regular" humans, with no genetic modifications.

She's gonna die though.

>Then why turn people into half-animal things instead of just giving people spears?
Because rice people get bored and want to bring back bloodsports for their entertainment. Seriously, that's the canon reason.
It's just that suddenly genetic engeneering is no longer used to fight wars, but to one up the rich guy you don't like by beating HIS mutant monster, with your own superior mutant monster.

It also meant that very likely the world of Killing Bites is pretty much at world peace, when the wealthy of the world aren't trying to wage real war with each other. That's probably the less realistic part of the story than the genetic modifications.

dude, a chimp can easily wreck your shit

I hope not. Even as a hobo the guy is still boring and this isn't a romance manga. Also isn't Ratel with the lesbo girl now?

Damn monkey is swole.

Where's my baboon-therianthrope girl with a bright red butt?

Now this is autism

It's a car toon dude.

Does this show or the manga have nipples? I want to see badger girl nipples!

>human neanderthal hybrid
>he just has a spear
>his trick is that he is actually his entire tribe
No animal can survive 10 guys chucking spears at them, so he always wins.
Unless the animal is Moby Dick, but that's debatable.

Then why do humans regularly eat chimps (this is literally how AIDS got transmitted to humans) but chimps hardly ever eat humans?
Even with a stick a human beats a chimp. And a human has way more endurance so he can run away from a chimp and outlast the chimp once he makes a weapon and chases it.

youtube.com/watch?v=BS68mBhktaA
>chimp attacks cop car
>tries to break windshield
>can't

youtube.com/watch?v=cW3mdikVx8o
>man attacks windshield
>breaks it

hmmm

ep1 has porcupine nipples

youtube.com/watch?v=3wbVIgVi66k

read vol 3+4 now, there is a hint of a story going on, some decent betrayals and turning points.
will write an overview tmrw, as well continuing with ch10 and onward.

Can you make a pastebin with everything you've done so far?

Did anyon have the urge to (re)play Bloody Roar after watching this show?

I just came into the thread because of the OP picture and have no context of what this is, but the screen craps have left very confused on what this show is about.

Furry lady is very attractive though.

>before it went bad
So volume 1 only?

>He thinks chimps fuck people up with blunt force hits.

Oh cool, you're still around. Drop me a line here and we'll see if we can't streamline the scanlation process: tma0.dom [at] gmail.com

That way I don't have to monitor Sup Forums constantly for new chapters to work on.

I don't think most people are watching this for the very complex deep plot or to find out what happens to the literally who MC.

It's animal girls and fighting, turn off your brain and enjoy.

Are you really trying to compare a chimp to a fucking trained navy seal?

apes have most of their strength in their arms
also in those videos the monkey barely jumped on the windshield while the dude stomped with his leg

just google chimpanzee attack to see what they can do

What do you think it is about?

Go to bed Joe Rogan

This looks like the bushiest bush ever in the thumbnail.

Will she win the ratelbowl or be cast aside when the guy forgives her?

I'm glad we have people like you to remind everyone that anime isn't real.