OPT

1 Page Thread.

lewd edition

Actually a surprisingly good story and it's good to see the MC actually suffer for his power for once...

Plus: BOOBS

Nothing pisses me off more than a "ecchi" series where they censor every nipple.

That kid looks bored. Also what manga is this?

what a shit tier ship lmao

I miss when the MC did not wear a mask.

Anybody know the name of the isekai manga where it's a guy who's basically /biz/ and haggles his way out of being a slave in a mine?

Called tomboy no boxing wa romance na muh dick
use saucenao you degenerate

saucenow doesn't actually work for that one so he should use yandex which does

How do you use yandex? I can't figure it out.

Frighteningly strong bishoujos is my fetish

I already like this girl. She dies, doesn't she?

>tfw this is actually canon

So glad we got the happy ending.

Haven't read it yet, its on my backlog.

just saved pic from another OPT

I thought the whole plot of the story was that in the far future they are all bloodthirsty murderers except for the MC, who has to go around killing all his former friends and classmates?

Wish college didn't have all the torrent ports locked down so hard...

What you said makes me want to download it to phone and read it on flight to vegas tomorrow

You can use any port for torrenting though. Set your client to use a random port and force encryption.

Don't take what I say too seriously. I'm not sure that's what the actual plot is. As far as I read it after the initial "Medieval fantasy world gets invaded by modern high-tech killing machines piloted by lolis" it flashes back to before the world-ending apocalypse where the MC and his friends enter a special school. And that's as far as I got, but in the future he has to go around fighting some of the people who he considered friends or who were potential love interests.

Will that work if they have every single port closed?

No. But if every port was closed you couldn't browse the web either. You could try port 443 (which is used for https). This will get around simple port blocking (but you probably won't be connectable) and will look less suspicious than encrypted traffic over port 80. Of course it's possible to detect that it's not really https traffic if they have a more sophisticated solution.
I've been at a school where they had multiple access points and one of them allowed only web (port 80 and 443) and not even FTP was allowed. But the others allowed everything.
It's pretty unimaginable that your school doesn't even allow IRC for example.

How do you force encryption?

Checking a box saying use Tor network?

RTFM. In some clients there's a box saying enable encryption and a second one saying allow non-encrypted/legacy connections that you have to uncheck.

Is there a client you prefer/recommend?

>random mecha company sends androids to kill/capture some kid because he accidentally bumped into one of their robots when he was in elementary school
>then they send four mecha after him as well and tell him his life belongs to the company now
>kid is literally just defending himself through all of this

>the story is still trying to portray the kid as the bad guy

i can already tell i'm going to be dropping this pretty soon

This looks awful. Whats with her hand?

Blastoise a best

Meikyuu black company

Posting that manga is cheating.

What happened to that manga?
Finished? Hiatus? Dropped by scanlator?

The scanlations of this are so far behind.

Cutest shit ever.
Best husbando in manga

Are you stupid? His pic was grand blue too.

Tadano is too pure for this world. Truly the best boy.

It's cute, but I feel like it's never gonna actually go anywhere.

Yes. He's even too pure for the manga's world too.
Oh yeah, they'll gonna reach something. Sup Forums's gonna explode

I think the author knows what he's doing and it kind of looks like he's not the shitty type to try and play out the romance for as long as he can.
I know it's been incredibly slow but there's been quite a lot of development. Especially on Komi's side. She knows herself that she's fallen for him, and even Onemine and others have picked up on it and are trying to get the two together.
On top of that, Komi's made her own strides for her husbando. I think the manga will have an eventual and satisfying ending where Komi confesses
What I personally want is for the author to continue the manga after her and Tadano start dating and then use situations only specific to couples for the manga. But sadly most romance stories end at the confession/kiss

So I know this is from Re:Zero, but did they make some manga of the If story is it some doujin?

MOOOOOOOOODS

>her

She did it while he was unconscious. That's technically rape.

that's fucking lewd yo

I hope you're right.

These four newfags clearly don't know how this thread works.

Saotome Girl

I randomly read the first chapter of this the other day. Does it get good?

The cute girl being an old man kind of puts me off

>The cute girl being an old man kind of puts me off
it only makes it better

sauce?

>fakku

time to hit up the torrents I guess

infinite hiatus, also I hope someone rescanlates this one the current scanlation is garbage

name?

Nightmare Funk, Ch. 6

>lewd edition
S-sure

My backlog has grown so large that I don't even bother with Fakku stuff. It doesn't help that you have to go through large batches just to get to that thing you want.

Nightmare Funk

I believe it is finished.

I can't find the source for this with neither Google, sauce nao, or Yandex. Anyone mind telling me?

Sauce?

Unless you're Russian, use .com/images not .ru/images
The UI used to be to the right of the search bar, but got moved to where Google puts it recently.
The mobile page never had UI for it, switch to desktop and you can't miss it.

Is that new?

Does this have an ending?

It's actually kind of sad that it feels like they made more progress in chapter 0

I enjoyed chapter zero a lot. I wonder how that story would have turned out.

Good think you reminder me to add this to mangaupdates, now that the other site is closing.

They at least hinted at her maybe starting to talk more in the last few chapters, so hopefully that develops

A oneshot is a self-contained story, which means that development gets accelerated. It's not a preamble to the serialization.

Obviously.

Learn to use image search engines. Google, Yandex and SauceNAO all give it.

What part of a naked guy defending himself from rape by a perverted elf princess isn't lewd?