Mekakucity Actors

What's with the hate for this? It wasn't that bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaloid.wikia.com/wiki/Kagerou_Project
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I honestly don't remember much of it besides that atrocious CG episode and Ene being cute.

Only 12 episodes and nothing happened in those 12 episodes because they didn't have any money to animate anything.

Animation was far from the biggest problem with the series. The script was a joke

It doesn't matter what the script is if the animators can't follow it because they aren't able to animate any of it.

I dont care about animation unless the story is good. If i wanted good animation id watch disney

I don't think people hated it, they were just really disappointed with it. I remember people were really hyped for it when it was announced.

It was nonsense.

It looked cool
And then it wasn't

Ene is a Miku ripoff with a shitty plot.
Jin was a mistake

How can you ripoff a character who has no character?

Simple, copy the design and not even attempt to hide it.

Did miku invent twin tails and short skirts?

Who cares, she pleases my dick and that's what matters.

No, but she sang the song series that inspired this crappy anime. In fact, ene was originally just Miku with a slightly different outfit.
I like your honesty

>inspired
u fuckin wot m8

vocaloid.wikia.com/wiki/Kagerou_Project

You actually thought this wasn't originally from Vocaloid? How retarded are you?

Artificial Enemy feat. Hatsune Miku is pic related, the first song in the Kagepro series. He initially drew Miku and then changed it to look more like an OC.

Do you know what inspire means?

Because the MVs were better than the actual show.

yeah, but Jin admitted in the NND video description before he changed it that the character both singing and in the video was Hatsune Miku.

Once Kagepro started getting popular, he then changed it to be Ene, so that he would be free to use the design anywhere without having to say "oh this is Miku copyright CFM"

The new MV wasn't that great.

It was pretty bad.
Canonical voices were the best thing we got out of the show.
Also Konoha being Konoha.