I just finished this. When the FUCK is s2?? There was not enough Elma, goddamn it

I just finished this. When the FUCK is s2?? There was not enough Elma, goddamn it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1414xHh6tw0&feature=youtu.be
researchgate.net/publication/322530755_Analysis_and_Qualitative_Effects_of_Large_Breasts_on_Aerodynamic_Performance_and_Wake_of_a_Miss_Kobayashi's_Dragon_Maid_Character?channel=doi&linkId=5a5ef35a458515c03ee11245&showFulltext=true
youtube.com/watch?v=ES8_pDcX48o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>that arc in the manga where kobayashi gets kidnapped
brutal shit

>When the FUCK is s2?
Hopefully never

Probably this after kyoani goes under from VeG flopping

Fuck you I refuse to accept this

S2 wishlist
>remove Lucoa and Shouta
>give Elma more screentime
>make Kanna less fat (around the thighs)
>Tohru x Kobayshi full blown yuri relationship
>more Fafnir-dono and otaku bro

queer

Shit taste. Comedy relief tits and her shota are definitely the worst characters.

Flops don't get second seasons.

kobayashi triggered the tumblr soyboys by adding a complete lolicon character
who literally is sexually attracted to a 9 year old boy
we need S2

>implying S2 won't be all about Iruru

>LE FOOD XDD
>Better than ShotaLUCC
Remove yourself from existence.

>Make the best dragon a dyke in love with an OL

What was Cool thinking?

Can someone make a doujinshi without the little bitch? Seriously I want to see her getting fucked by a faceless old man.

death to teens

CHU CHU YEAH
BEES KNEES

If they do make S2 you're going to be deeply disappointed.

>Dyke
>The thought of getting banged by a male version of the OL makes her lose all self restraint.
>In fact wants to get banged by the OL in any form.

She's strictly Kobayashi-sexual.

I didn't like Season 1, but Ilulu surely would make me giving the anime a try again.

Hey, Sup Forums, have you finished your PhD dissertation yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=1414xHh6tw0&feature=youtu.be

researchgate.net/publication/322530755_Analysis_and_Qualitative_Effects_of_Large_Breasts_on_Aerodynamic_Performance_and_Wake_of_a_Miss_Kobayashi's_Dragon_Maid_Character?channel=doi&linkId=5a5ef35a458515c03ee11245&showFulltext=true

im only replying to this thread becuase you have good taste

OP and ED had nice trips like LSD

I hate living on this planet.

Will take time for the manga to build more material.

That garbage will never get another season, sold as much as phantom sales.

Season 2 PV: youtube.com/watch?v=ES8_pDcX48o

And VEG is on it's way to sell just as bad. KyoAni should stick to making movies.

>oppai loli

>BEES KNEES

I want to stroke Elma's horn, am I secretly gay?

SAME.

I need my Season 2! I want my dragon ladies back!

As distasteful as Iruru's design is, I think it's further exacerbated by COOL's drawing skill/style. If Iruru were just drawn with decent proportions and her chest were reduced just a smidge, she'd look a lot better than the box with stick limbs and chest balloons which she is for most of her appearances within the manga.

She's not as good as the others at shapshifting also her boobs would get even bigger if she foced more on shape shifting instead of keeping them restrained.

To any of the guys who reads the manga.

Can Kyoani make a new season with the current content of the season? Yes or no? And why?

>with the current content of the season?
Dang it, I mean with the current content of the manga.

>Can Kyoani make a new season with the current content of the season? Yes or no? And why?
The main issue is the remaining manga doesn't have anything to end a season with. The 1st season had Touru's father showing up, but the rest of the manga doesn't have anything like that again.

Whoever designed this monstrosity should be hanged.

If they have no problem with Iruru, then yes. There's plenty of content left to adapt.

I thought it was pretty mediocre desu

>??

(trips checked)
Can't they just make something anime-only for the ending?

This is fucking incredible.

I think Flower Viewing or The Festival would be a fine ending point, depending on how far they can go.

CHU CHU YEAH

Chapter 58 would work fine as an ending.

They could, though Kyoani's anime-only endings are usually not that good.

>Can't they just make something anime-only for the ending?
the anime ending in S1 was bad enough, thanks
though i guess it sort of happened in the manga, they just exaggerated the hell out of it

CHU CHU YEAH
KILL A JEW

Saikawa is a lot cuter in the anime.

She's a lot cuter in Kanna's spinoff.

I don't know, I don't like this hairstyle.

What's wrong with it?

I found it generic, the curly of the anime one and the early manga looks very cool no matter what shot it is.

The ending to the Anime was better than the Manga, honestly.

Fair enough, yeah.

I'd rather have nothing than a kyoani original ending. They tend to be awful at those.

SPIT ON HIM MY BRUDAH

Hell no. The manga chapter was straight to the point. Tooru and her dad have a bad relationship. There was no grand fight, no hint of feel good at the end, it drove home the point that Tooru and her dad think differently while at the same time her dad is right. There didn't need to be any big battle or extra drama to detract from that.

The first anime I've ever watched (completely) from Kyoani is Maid Dragon, why are the original endings usually bad?

It was awful. They make it into some dumb semi-shonen fight instead of her dad showing up, saying he doesn't approve, and then leaving.

and that's why S2 would be utter shit

Also he actually attacked Kobayashi instead of just pushing a vase around, which is against his laws.

>remove good characters
>give more of a bad character
the only thing they should do is make kanna less fat, because she's not as fat in the manga

They also need to fix her eyes. She has a deadpan/glazed over look all through the manga, and Kyoani gave her kawaii uguu~ eyes instead for some reason.

babby's first sol
babby's first loli
I am so glad this shit bombed in Japan.

more Elmo would be great

Who has smaller breasts, Tohru or Elma?

I want to fuck a dragon.

...and you lost me

I don't really mind the fat thing and I'm not sure the full blown yuri is necessary but it's a pretty solid list user.

This is so great.
Under Acknowledgements: Quetzalcoatl is also not the author’s “waifu”, although he respects her character as THE GODDESS OF THICC

Saikawa was my sleeper hit character of the show.

Yuritrash goes in the bin

Isn't it obviously Tohru? Elma can't keep them in a blazer.

If there is a S2 I want Elma to get more screen time not just eating everything in sight but adjusting to working life. Could be hilarious.

>. If Iruru were just drawn with decent proportions and her chest were reduced just a smidge
She does eventually have a more human proportion. But it was intentionally that her human shape made no sense at the beginning, she couldn't even figure out human hands for many chapters.

that's what her spin off is about.

Her work life and being lesbian for Tohru.

>S2
Hopefully never ever.
Normalfag garbage x yuribait belong in

Fuck off retard.

If S2 happens she will have an episode where she continuously submits requests to the boss to reduce work hours, improve budget, etc. Her motivation behind it all is of course getting better food at the office.Shouta's dad is scary.