youtu.be/2ujiATcGjyA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

where's the chapter

it's not on ms
who else is translating it

nevermind found it
fuck yeah jb

You know it's Kaminari

I highly highly doubt this is going to actually be about Aoyama being the traitor, more like he wants to know why Deku is so popular.

As a filthy fucking shipper, its my hope that this is all just a big lead up to Midoriya finding out that Ochako likes him.

yeah you're right, in this part of the story makes a lot of sense they developed the possible romance between Deku and Ochako.

No, Aoyama is from the past. He’s a first gen quirk user, and the belt limits/helps him use his power in a way that isn’t self destructive.
>First time his quirk activated
>Turned into light
>Due to this, got “sent” into the future
>Is living with his sisters grand kids or distant family
>Due to being such a rare case, he’s a state secret and works for the government
>He’s here to catch the real traitor

Fuck, I just posted my theory and literally the post before mine was a much better one about how Aoyama has been replaced by Toga and the reason she was eating alone was because she was drinking his blood

>Due to this, got “sent” into the future
Wot? How would being bright and dazzling send him into the future

The chapter's narration very much implies it's not another fucking Toga
It mentions Aoyama showing his 'true character/true nature,' why would Hori write that if it was just Toga.

L-LEWD! This is way too lewd!

Are mods being faggots again?

I, for one, welcome our new french overlord

>did the equasion
>got the same answer as midoriya

excuse me

If you bothered to not speedread you would know that Aoyama is ALWAYS alone. In the backgrounds Hori deliberately since the beginning of UA school year drew him in details being alone and looking at the clique groups from far while never approaching them.
Hori planned this for a long as time it's definitely Aoyama and he's not the fucking traitor nor is he a fucking faggot.

yup of course

THE RAT IS KAMINARI

to think that she sticks it everywhere
it's actually pretty dirty

>eating the frog cheese is easier in round shape
>forces a harder rectangular cut down Deku's throat
what did he mean by this?
What

I think he means he literally turned into light and because of time dilation, decades passed in the amount of time it took for him to turn it off.

negative, his weird form of autism will sway everyone's attention away from the true traitor

That thing's been in Mineta's eye. I mean, she probably washes it every day, but still.

It’s so obvious this is going to happen. Watch as the school ends up blaming Aoyama and unjustly expel his ass.

>unjustly expel his ass
good riddance

It's just a gay crush, nothing to get worked up about

We columbine now?

My last one for a bit now that we're back at UA. These are all of my #2 heroes and dads of the year, Enji Todoroki.

Worst girl

Thank you user! Endaddy best dad

But that's not Frog or Fatchako

Only because the other girls are all so great.

Momo is a lucky girl

>that poster with the All Might ABS
i was kind of suspecting of Deku when he did not just outright punch sparkleboi for indirectly kissing him. but honestly, is this poster for motivation or motivation?

Not according to the polls

The frog doesn't even qualify as a girl

But mutants are so hot and fuckable

I'm bummed that he's not actually more tied into the plot, but his death is gonna be fun regardless.

>all the theories from last thread were deleted with the thread when mods pruned the thread because moe fags were complaining about shounen generals in another thread
Faggots, the lot of them

These threads would be better without 24/7 generals.

Moe is the pinnacle of anime and you know it, shounenfag.

Well there’s always the archives but the discussion’s already killed

1-A girls ranked
1. Jirou
2. Momo
3. Mina
4. Hagakure
Gap
6. Ochakek = Lawfrog

Mina is best girl and no one can change my opinion, though your opinion is probably just as valid

Discussions dead but here's the archive if you want it
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/167309497/#167312696

Aoyama is a red herring and Kaminari is a reddit theory. Screencap this, traitor will be someone from class b or a teacher because otherwise it would be another Aizen

You disgust me

This is how many times each 1a-student appeared in horikoshis twitter sketchesfrom most appearances to least ,lets see if any of these placements surprise you , horikoshi's sketches :

1-uraraka 45 appearances

2 deku 43 appearances

3 tsuyu 31 appearances

4 bakugo 26

5 momo 25

6 jiro 19

7 todoroki 18 mina 18 denki 18

10 iida 17

11 mineta 16

12 kirishima 12

13 tokoyami 10

14 sero 6 tooru 6

16 ojiro 3 shoji 3

18 aoyama 2 sato 2

20 koda

he knows magic?

Kaminari is a lucky guy.

Nothing really surprising there

That’s so strange that Aoyama barely appears considering he has a big role. Fishy as hell

>sato 2
>20 koda
just remove these characters hori

>Koda none
Sad rock was a mistake

DELET

Kouda has actually been in one, but it was one featuring the whole class

>Kaminari is a reddit theory
But user, it originated here.

Glad this manga is getting more attention.

>Jiro appeared in more sketches than todoroki

Isnt that just Toga?

pretty sure she was the first character hori designed for the series, he obviously likes the design

I think Horikoshi really liked Jiro but he don't know how to give her character development

oh my god is that jirou with sweaty arms

She has the first quirk he ever thought of

Whyball?

and no one from the last arc get any sketch
Hori hates them all

>acid

>blatant reddit watermark
Here, I'll start you off, free of charge.

As much as this is a ridiculous pairing, the thought of Momo and Jirou asymmetrical docking excites me

He sketch kirishima and mina to celebrate volume 16

Mirio is getting the next volume spine and table of contents, so that's something

>tfw you will never explode in this bitch's m o u t h

y

I wholeheartedly agree with your opinion

I mean Hori barely sketched anything (more like hasn’t post any sketches. I’m pretty sure he still sketches all the time) since he retreated from social media
And seeing how cancerous some people can get, he made the right decision

>kaminari is directly attacking deku in his Table of contents art

i can't believe Kaminari murdered deku

Explode you said?

Why are the retards killing Deku?

Man, Deku is such a wuss.

Deku is for suffering

>fuckwipe
jesus christ Ojirou

off model character heights in fan art really triggers my autism

>skinny rock

I agree

different user, are you actually retarded?

Iida and Shoto isn’t much different in height but why do I always perceive Iida as towering over the autism trip?

The fuck is his problem with todoroki and mineta

youtu.be/2ujiATcGjyA

No. I see Aoyama as a boy who feels like he is unworthy of being in the classroom, as seen in the Hero License arc. He's looking for validation among his peers in his own unique way. He doesn't know how to react, and he wants to have friends. Now, regarding his quirk, I'm not sure whether he lied to get into U.A. and got a belt that shot laser beams effectively being quirkless, or if that's his actual quirk. That last panel is a red herring for us to think that he's the traitor, but it doesn't feel right, seeing how Hori usually subverts our expectations. I feel that we're getting some heartwarming development for Aoyama, and he'll start blending in with the rest of the cast (something the boy really deserves).

I love how Aoyama's twinkling shines on Deku.

or its toga

Or it's Aoyama.

Why not both?

It's Aoyama.

Todoroki x thirst girl squad arc needs to happen.

>Tsuyu in a bikini

Reeee her one piece is way better.