Sadamitsu the Destroyer Ch1

Freshly translated. It only took 19 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WH6tS7eyjxU
my.mixtape.moe/nsonet.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=SrquJV6n7mg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Brutal

Based user doing old manga. Looks good too. Picked up.

Thanks

Gotta duck out for a bit, about 8 pages left, stay tuned.

and that concludes sadamitsu chapter 1

also a bonus page cause why not

based

Nice. I liked the anime and have always been curious about the manga.

FUCK YES. I've wanted this to be scanned for years. The anime was pretty nice.

I haven't read ahead, but the typesetter has and apparently it's wildly different from the manga. Which actually sounds good to me, the anime is great and the manga is great too so it's like double dipping on story.

Typesetter here - can confirm. The anime takes concepts and ideas from the first ~3 volumes (and characters - in various forms), but aside from that they're completely different. I can't read half of it and I can still tell it's on a completely different scale. Being able to actually translate the manga (and thus fully understand it, and bring it to you guys) feels great, to be honest.

We'll keep at it. If no-one steps forward to assist it'll just be us two the whole way through. We've got all 12 volumes raw (with the best scans our guy could find), so the only thing stopping us is time.

>and apparently it's wildly different from the manga

I'm okay with that. And we'll get things like Sadimitsu's hot older sister.

>older sister

Holy shit Sadamitsu! Where can I read this?

Ah, thanks. I haven't read the thread yet.

thanks bro

Thanks for the translation!!

Typesetter (again) - you'll be able to see it on Mangadex soon enough as well. Just trying to get it to upload.

absolutely based, thank you anons

Thanks for the read.

Never even knew it had a manga.

whats the name of the anime?

Exactly the same - Sadamitsu the Destroyer/Hakaima Sadamitsu.

Got licensed by Media Blasters absolutely ages ago in the US, as well.

Interesting to see this had a manga. Was unpacking some boxes a while ago and came across my DVD's of the anime.

Thanks for the TL.

Welp, nyaa is down and its not on piratebay

thanks user. if there is one time I needed a reason to stop jerking off, it would be this one.

nyaa.si my son

thank you dad.

it still surprises me how nobody has ever tried to translate the manga for this. It's got action, violence, titties, what's not to like here?

We didn't exactly have the easiest time finding raws, so it's possible that others that might have wanted to translate simply couldn't find them at all.

Or, of course, it just got weirdly passed over. Luckily, we're here now. We've got this.

Didn't this have an anime with a kickass intro song?

youtube.com/watch?v=WH6tS7eyjxU

This is my first time hearing about this series. I like it, reminds me of Tetsuwan Birdy but 300% manlier

It did. Lyrics were only for the last episode though; every other episode got this: my.mixtape.moe/nsonet.webm

Taku Iwasaki OST too. Maybe if we dream hard enough we'll get a remake that follows the manga and still has Taku on the OST.

it.s along with the rest of the soundtrack, was composed by Taku Iwasaki, so of course it kicks ass
youtube.com/watch?v=SrquJV6n7mg

Man, this takes me so far into the past.

Now I want a new Sadamitsu anime.

Dang it, let's try this again

Oh wow. If they don't drop this manga, we'll finally get to see Pic Related

Only way we're dropping this is if we die desu senpai, especially with the utter mayhem that goes on in the later chapters.

Worry instead for the time it takes us to complete it.

AWESOME NEWS.

man that's some weird visuals, like its old but shiny.

Sweet. Will wait for later chapters.

Beauty of 90's and early 2000's OVAs.

>You came to the wrong neighborhood, motherfucker

BTW. Will you be posting it only on your site? Or on a existing reading site too?

Batoto is in its last days and Mangafox doesn't deserve this manga.

It'll be up on mangadex, they said that early in this thread.

will you guys be dropping this on Sup Forums on a monthly basis or something like the FSS user drops the raws on /m/?

Somebody said DESTOROYAH!!?

Oh. So have to also do a mangadex account. Still in the work of migrating from Batoto to Kissmanga.