Beatless

What even is this show

Shota gets sex bot for free and she can google shit

He's not a shota

*was

Really can't see this show going for 2 cours. Hoping the other siscons and their robots are more interesting than MC and his.

What even is this show

Waifu-bots, and a main character so beyond dense he doesn't even know how the society he's apparently lived in for 14 years works - and this is despite the obvious cliche of him having Mr Plot-Central Scientist as his father

>Electricity? Please provide some unnaturally detailed exposition on this, minor character.
>What what are those round things? Wheels, you say?
>Phones?!?

How are you meant to suspend your disbelief?

That sounds retardely fun to say the least

Literally this. Whatever happened to 'show dont tell'

The thing is it could easily be the next Valvrave in terms of high quality shitposting, but it's the wrong season for it. They even keep saying the word Memeframe, for fuck's sake - the threads post themselves.

The laughable thing is this thing apparently plans to run for 26 episodes when it was QUALITY in the very first episode.

Show just started and we're only two episodes in. Wait till the plot starts to thicken

Oh boy 26 episodes of this! This is gonna get reaaaaal good in the last third of its run

Is this same shit?

Hopefully not

;_;

No its fucking chobits pay attention.

I like the closing music where it goes "beep beep beep beep".
Reminds me of the music from Portal for some reason

"Do Robots Dream of Electric Sheep" #22421

Yeah, it's got forced melodrama and a forced bittersweet ending for the sake of having a bittersweet ending.

Fucking memeframe I cannot take this show seriously

If I like Mahoromatic would I like this?

>The thing is it could easily be the next Valvrave in terms of high quality shitposting, but it's the wrong season for it.

This is the worst part about this show. The shitposting in the threads could salvage how retarded this show is but they're already too occupied with more relevant shows to shitpost about.

I thought is supposed to be about John and Yoko but they spelled Beatles wrong

Easily AOTS

Lacia is more likeable and cuter than Isla

Why does everything designed by Redjuice ended up bad?

Shitty luck

Ya know whats not beatless?

my dick

>by me

Also hotter.

Its Blade Runner with waifubots.

>MC gets a waifubot because he's a nice guy
>not because he's robosexual obsessive who disregards lonely holes

What a waste

FINDS A WAY

BRAVO

It's got an ED by ClariS, that's all I need.

>that ED
So who wins the MCbowl, imouto or robot.

>UNABLE IS CONFESS HE SWITCH TO ROBOT-WAIFUS INSTEAD

Unironically trash.

Both.

>a main character so beyond dense he doesn't even know how the society he's apparently lived in for 14 years works

That's smalltime. In some countries, people go their entire lives without knowing how shit works.

I came into this show with a 99% assertion it was going to be LN shit and a 1% hope of getting blade runner

Beatless is worse than Death March

At least with Death march I don't feel like I was tricked

>the OP and after credit scene
Both of MC's friend are not typical friends right.

This show is meh so far but i feel some of you guys being too harsh for it.

Well, if we're running with the theory that the MC's a robot, they're probably something more like handlers than friends.

The world design is great. I love the future tech, the natural evolution of technology being displayed, but life just goes on as normal.
The writing is awful. I criticised children of the whales for being like it was written by a 5 year old but this is a different level of bad. It's a level of bad that's insulting.

The writing is not awful if you keep noticing Lacia's line.
Because she is not a "kind, lovely waifu-bot" as we've seen, if you didn't notice that in first 2 episodes, episode 3 will give you more hint.

How come this is two-cour? The production is falling apart already, how are they even going to finish this?

How can they always get away like this?

>manipulating the masses into buying fashion by hacking their minds

i-isnt this kinda fucking criminal or something?

How is it falling apart?

Apparently it's not hacking at all. It's just acting like a human.

People got scared of it after Serial Experiments Lain and Texhnolyze

It's just another term for social engineering.

this is the future you chose.

> How is it falling apart?
First episode already had a whopping number of 6 animation directors (five regular and one mecha AD). The second episode has been outsourced to a different company and had even more animation directors signalizing that they really don't have much time for production and post-production. diomedéa in general isn't really know for health of its productions, but they are often working on single cour shows so even when things are hectic and falling apart they manage to brute-force to the end but BEATLESS is their first two-cour and it's an consecutive one not a split. It's going to be really tough for the staff, or more like already is.

She has a giant fuckoff weapon I don't know how you think I missed the entire first episode.

What does this expression try to convey?

It's "I wish I wasn't in this kusoanime"

metal gear?

I dont trust a girl with an expression like that.

it is as if she plans to strangle me in my sleep and sell my liver.

dont let japan hear your shitty opinion or youll get burned alive.

>yfw this novel was nominated for a sci-fi award

I mean her personality, not ability.

>shoe....

Shoe...

The novel is good.
Though first 3 chapters are pretty slow, anime already speed it up and ended chapter 2 in episode 2.

It's truly a shame that a studio with no money was the one to adapt this.

This show is an thesis on Sexual Nietzscheism.

The Industrial Revolution, which enabled the Sexual Revolution, ultimately leads to the destruction of tradition social organization and gender relations, ultimately culimating in the Death of Thots, or the end of women as a viable source/goal of sexuality. At this point, nihilism (homosexual behavior) becomes a omnipresent and understandable temptation.

However, MC-kun is the Ubermensch, comprehends this situation and responds not with nihilism, but by creating his own waifu, filling the moral void left behind by the metaphorical Death of Thots.

At least they're trying this time, and with a good director.
As for animation quality, i never have any exception with this studio so whatever.

Awards mean nothing. Perfect Insider and Joker Game were also based on award winning novels and were garbage.

This. Right now it feels like nothing important has happened yet but it's far from terrible. The setting alone makes it worth watching to me.

I fucking liked Chobits 2 decade ago. Picked up, expecting to be disappointed