Koi wa Ameagari no You ni

Ok, so it took 2 episodes to establish the main characters and their powers, but when will the enemies show up? The pacing is glacial for a battle series, at times it almost feels like it was some shoujo shit.

The enemy has already shown up, you just think she's one of the main characters for now

So the bad guy is in the group already?

Man, I love this manga so much, top 10 anime betrayals.

There are not enemies. This series is too much smart for cheap villains. Also, please, let's start another comfy thread about this show/manga

Don’t worry Police-kun and Chris Hamsen show up next episode

I want to know if that magic trick is possible and how it works.

Believe me, there are bad people in this show.

Nah.

There are flawed people, but not bad people.

When the mechas show up?

That is in Violet Evergarden.

This show is just too cute.

Tenchou's ex-wife is so cute. She looks like Yuto very much. I'd like to see her in the anime, such a pity it won't happen. I wonder if we can hope in a second season.

I wonder what she saw in Yoshizawa. He is noisy and annoying as hell.

It's a seinen not a shoujo, to think a romance series from a females perspective that doesn't pretend like sex and sexuality is non existent, easily 10/10.

He is always smiling even tho he gave up on his dream, he is treated badly at work, he has had a failed marriage. And he has nobody with whom he can speak about his state. I admire his strengh.

It's a seinen, but very borderline. It could look like a josei too. The fact is that it is so well made that it can be appreciated by males and females, simply. The author is female, and a good writer.

strenght*

>milk
Is that his way of saying he wants to impregnate her?

Why did she run anyway? Trying to impress him or something?

No, because she has been called by her biggest love.

To show him what peak performance looks like.

She wasn't showing off herself in front of him, in that moment.

To establish what her power is. Keep up

Made for faceless men

Long girl.

If you watch the pre-injury scenes of Akira, her eyes were completely different...Big, rounder and bright, and she was always smiling. Also after 78 chapters, despite her love for Tenchou, she didn't regain the same kind of happy face. Running is really her true love, and she won't be really happy until she will come back completely like before the injury. In that moment, she could forget her obsession over Tenchou.

>Not liking the class clown
He might be dumb, but that's what makes him endearing.

He’s not endearing. He’s creepy and annoying.

Especially if you are depressed, he is the kind of person who you want to avoid the most.

Fun fact, he could end up with Tachibana at the end. I see some hints.

Akira has super speed, Kondo can materialize objects, what power does Yoshizawa have?

The power to reject a cutie because he can't betray his real love.

This is some next level trolling there.