Why haven't you started working out, Sup Forumsnons?

Your waifu won't love you if you look like a piggy.

my waif is dead

I know, and I have been
no anime for me unless I'm on a cycle machine

You're so fat she killed herself? Woah.

Good! Do your best, user! Soon you will look like Prompto! But don't forget arm, stomach, ass, and other body part days. And some flexibility for unique sexual gratitude never hurts. You'll also find eating healthy less of a pain if you look up delicious recipehs.

She doesn't have a fucking choice
She's going to feel my belly smack into her with every thrust and she's going to like it

No reason to.

>not having a waifu that loves you unconditionally

this my waifu is nonexistent and thus wouldn't love me even if i were to start working out

>mfw I have a high metabolic rate so I can't gain weight for adding muscle
>11.5 stone / 73kg for the past 4 years
>both a gift and a curse

I smell some bacon cooking!

I work out every day but unlike most of don't derive any pleasure from it.

Lazy

Get a doctor to fix that.

That's a shame! Maybe try new exercises like swimming or dancing.

Not an excuse.

My waifu won't love me no matter how I look because I'm a toxic person and pretty much rotten inside

Waifus don't love you unless you imagine it, which makes anything material unnecessary.

I have, I started jogging over the summer. I started out barely able to jog for more than 90 seconds and worked my way up to 28 minutes before I was too winded to continue.

Thanks Couch to 5K

Then unfuck yourself, boy.

Shut up, this is supposed to be an encouraging thread you realist.

She is not real, she will never love me no matter what.

I've been on and off, but my schedule started to stabilize a few months back and my lifts have been improving. Anime is one of the many things that keep me going at it.

Similar boat, I'm assuming you've already tried eating more. Like bigger portions at each meal, snacking more or eating high calorie dense meals?

Nah, I'm just skinny.

>tfw doing keto and it's only making me fatter.

>180 cm and 72 kg
My waifu still doesn't love me.

I have a very serious fear of jogging because over the years I've lost my ability to balance and am terrified of falling and breaking my nose or even my wrists/some other body part.

How do I overcome this? Are there thing you can do to quickly regain a sense of balance? I can't even walk on slightly slippery road anymore.

She´s not real

>going on a diet that isn't calorie counting + general healthy eating
Fucking idiot. You've gone into starvation mode and it's only going to get worse from here unless you get off the diet and start eating normally. You're going to be gaining several lbs over the next month thanks to this. Try again when it flatlines with calorie counting. Eat no less than 1,200 and no more than 1,800. 1,500 is ideal for maximum weight loss without endangering your body or getting loose skin.

I lift 4 times a week and do bjj 2-3 times.
I can take care of my waifu.

I’m fit but still an uggo, my waifu will never love me.

I started recently. My goal is actually to put on weight because I'm slightly underweight.

I suppose I could watch anime while hitting the treadmill

>starvation mode
Myth.

Does it matter if you're jacked now if you were fat then? Does it matter if you never jerk off if all you did back then was jerk off to degeneracy like genderbender and urethral insertions and BDSM? Does it matter at all?

too insecure to go to the gym + I have no idea how to do an actual routine instead of just kinda trying each of the machines once (on the lowest settings mind you, I'm a weakling)

beyond that is just laziness

>mwf I have been lifting for 16 years
>mfw I have been doing martial arts for 10+ years
>mwf I am still a virgin because 0 social skills

Does it matter if i'm in a wheelchair now if i were fit than? does it matter that i would sell me soul to get fit again?
Does it matter at all?

>I've lost my ability to balance
Unless you had some sort of head trauma that legitimately gave you brain damage, Jesus Christ, how the fuck does that even happen user?

I lifted for about 8 years, got decently muscular, but after I moved across the country I just didn't get back into lifting.

I plateaued hard and was getting frustrated seeing guys smaller than me squatting 3 plate for reps while I struggled to do 2 plate for my 1RM

I'm a little chubby now but not a slob or anything.

>start eating better
>start exercising
>gain 30 pounds in 2 months
I think I made a mistake

Started exercising last year, not even that much, but it's kind of crazy how much of a difference just a little can make compared to nothing at all. It genuinely feels good too.

What happened to you Sky High, King of Heroes?

>I lifted for about 8 years
>I struggled to do 2 plate for my 1RM

Are you trolling?
I am not trying to be mean, but I seriously don't understand how this is possible unless you lifted for 8 years without actually learning how muscle/strength building works.

You are trading fat for muscle and they retain more water for healing, it's normal to increase weight like that. At least at the start.

Nothing wrong with dirty bulking user.

Yeah I'm planning to see a doctor about it and yes I've tried having 4/5 high calorie meals a day for about a month or so but to no avail.

sort yourself out bucko

Are you actually counting the calories/macrs though?
99% of the people who say "lol I just have so high metabolism" actually don't, they just eat way way less than they think they do.

I'd recommend seeing a doctor about that. Instead of some random guy on an anime board.

I need to slim down first, I worked out now I'll have a body type of a bear.

You won't be able to protect any lolis if you're not strong Sup Forums.

>wanting to protect lolis
>not wanting to be the loli

You shouldn't be doing static stretches (holding for 12 seconds) before exercises, hasn't Danberu taught you anything? Dynamic stretches before, static stretches after exercise.

But I do.
Though I'm still slightly overweight for my height.

Oh yeah I used to have like 2K calories per meal so I'd eat 8/10k per day. Though now I just can't as it's too expensive.

That's the worst excuse I have ever heard.
you are either just saying that to convince yoursef that it's ok to be lazy, or you are genuinly retarded and actually believe it.

I tried to, but then I did something wrong like a retard and now I've got a TFCC tear, hurray.

nigga, dont bother with these stupid suggestion just do what a human have been doing for the past billion years; go jogging outside.

If you're actually buffed and not a fatass women won't mind your belly, hell some women actually love the ragged lumberjack/teddy bear look.

One day you'll understand.

Not everyone is born a pedophile, sad.

>starvation mode
No such thing, retard. The only thing you need is the calorie counting.

He might be also getting simply fat. Many people unconsciously increase their food intake if they start exercising to reward themselves, leading to further weight gain.

>I think I made a mistake
Yeah try not eating like a pig. You can gain 2lbs of muscle a month, maybe a bit more as a beginner. So even if you lifted properly you just gained 25 pounds of fat in 2 months.

The problem is people thinking weight loss and body training are the same shit.
You don't do both at the same time, last thing you want to do when looking for gains is starving your body.

No, I am not trolling. I am a weak as fuck manlet (5'7", 160lbs). My best deadlift was 315 and my best bench press was 205. I never had a personal trainer but I did study techniques and good form and tried to stuff my face full of protein (just ended up making me fatter) and my body would not cooperate

I even tried the 5/3/1 routine everyone raves about and I just kept missing reps.

Fuck diet. I can stop eating and my body will just decide it's better to stop working and die than burn some fat.

>his waifu will never love him anyway
>husbando either dies or hooks up with another guy
Prompto has no business giving advice to anybody.

>wanting to look like a methed out twink

You can do both just fine if you're not going for some serious bulking. Most animals have good musculature even though they live on a calorie balance at best, often dipping into calorie deficit.

I dunno, my man.

>lost my ability to balance
That's terrifying, I didn't expect such a thing to exist

Working out won't fix my face or personality.

Working out teaches you discipline and self-control, which can help you if you're willing to work on your personality.

I'm a bad user, l don't care about reciproced love, wish I could end this thirst, one way or another.

>face
Plastic surgery
>personality
I'd tell youmto fake it but not everyone can do that and remain sane. So, learn to not be shit.

Why bother? I'm unloveable, worthless garbage unfir for even platonic relationships.
Every day I pray to develop dome cancer so I can get the slow, painful death I deserve.

Well I have balance it's just if you asked me to walk across something thin over a river I'd piss myself in fear.

>plastic surgeory
Costs a shit ton and isn’t it bad for you?

Not them but how is it a myth? It's how your body preserves fat when you're starving. Or do you mean it takes a lot more to get to that point? My doctor recently even told me about it. Are you saying I can eat zero calories a day and be fine? Because if so I'm doing that.

>meth meme
It was funny the first 3 times. Stop it.

WTF user seek help for your serious self hatred. You don't deserve a slow painful death okay? So calm down and see a counselor or something

I'm the complete opposite. My metabolism is slow as fuck, so I have to be extremely careful of what I eat, when I'm not working out, or I'll fucking blow up.

You can boost your metabolism by eating healthier. In fact slow/fast metabolisms are mostly a myth. There is some difference among individuals but it's not a lot. What's really happening is you're eating too much calories. You would be shocked how much is in a lot of food. Just one crab rangoon from a chinese restaurant is 200 calories. 10 of those and you've hit your daily calorie intake. scary.

*but there are a few people who eat so well/work out so much they have to eat even 10,000 calories a day to maintain their physique (also people who train their metabolisms to work extremely fast) which is like 4 large pepperoni pizzas

extremely obese people do too

I do eat healthy and I count my calories. Doesn't change that I have a slow metabolism. Don't get me wrong, I'm not fat at all, but I could easily let myself go if I don't pay attention to what I eat.

>if I don't pay attention to what I eat
Isn't that true for pretty much everyone though?

>muh meme
What?

>Sup Forums
>fitness of any sort

Maybe a small handful of you fucks, but I wager the majority of you couldn't lift your bodyweight off the deck if your waifu was watching.

>mug high metabolism

everytime everyfuckingtime some retard on the gym says this they arent eating nowhere as much as they think, did you know that the difference between someone with a "fast" metabolism and a "slow" metabolism is almost negigible?

your body doesnt break the laws of physics

if you eat more calories than you expend, you fucking gain weight, thats it

>HEY GUYS STARVATION MODE IS REAL
>INSTEAD EAT JUST ENOUGH FOOD TO KEEP YOUR BODY RUNNING ON GLUCOSE AND YOUR INSULIN SPIKED SO YOU FEEL LIKE SHIT AND NEVER START RUNNING KETONES
>TRUST ME I'M FROM Sup Forums

Caps lock because you're retarded.

>costs a ton
What are you a NEET?
>bad for you
Only if you go full retard, like those reality tv mamas that end up looking like the singer from aerosmith.

Watch more Madoka

Exactly. The only exception is the teenagers to a degree.

>So calm down and see a counselor or something
Counseling doesn't work. Pills don't work. Therapy and self-improvement are lies.

I was already fit before I met her, that was literally all I did. Now my depression is cured, I got a job and a degree, I incorporated meditation into my daily practice and discovered my love for art which is by the way greater than my love for fitness. I feel like I can directly connect with her this way.
It was all thanks to her, she is so precious.

I have. Monday is Pull day, Tuesday is Core and Strength, Wednesday is Push day, Thursday is core and different Strength, Friday is Leg day and Sunday is catch-up.

It lets me eat tons of (complex) carbs and white mean protein and I never have to feel bad about it!

Today's leg day chaps

Getting /fit/ is one of the best decisions I've made honestly. I'm too ugly for 3D, so it's pretty much only for increasing my self image. Now I can safely protect my waifu when virtual reality waifus inevitably become a thing.

No? There are people that are thin, don't work out and eat whatever the hell they want.

You had to have been doing something wrong user. Either that or you have some muscle disorder.

I look like a skeleton thank you very much I'm sure my waifu will love me.

>image from that shit fate mobile game
GET OUT

>Shut up, this is supposed to be an encouraging thread you realist.
Saying waifu in one weak throwaway quip, and then wanting anime and manga ignored beyond that, is not a thread for Sup Forums.

I do, but working out won't make anyone love me.