Quick, you can only pick two!

Quick, you can only pick two!

1 and 3. Sticking it in 3's pooper and making 1 lick it all up.

4, 5 very quickly chosen

1 and 2. Easy choice.

1 and 3.

>All the feet are cut out because lord knows this guy can not draw feet
o am i laffin

2 and 3

1+3

>not picking the flat dragon

2 and 5

all of them

This is one of the most frustrating harems. He's literally married, why does he refuse to have sex? Not even a prude christian would do that.

Damn the harem members has increased a lot since I stopped reading

3 and 5

3, 4, 5 easily choice

1 and 2.

There's no numbers in the picture so I don't know what to pick

You guys know Dwarf is a robot/golem right?

>literally sex would give him power to fight against not!Sauron
>won't do it
I mean fuck
They literally had to give his bro a GF so they wouldn't gay each other. They even gave waifu to the not!Gandalf so MC wouldn't fuck him.

not fucking idea who they are but 2 looks like best girl material

never having read the material, these two

>I need to fuck my first wife before I fuck the others
>I'll fuck her if I win this
>No but really I'll fuck her if we go back to the other world

Can't wait for the next excuse

1 & 5

3 and 4. 3 is going to snu snu you whether you like it or not and 4 is prime elf pussy that needs protecting. 10/10 children makers.

1 is a construct so uterus functionality is doubtful. Probably best nanny ever.

2 is a DFC that can transform into a goddamn dragon which is cool, but I can only choose two of them per OP.

5 is a regular human, why bother going to fantasy land to fuck regular humans?

Its the most nonsensical bullshit I have read in awhile. Granted, I dont read shit like this very often.

And as everyone knows, robot girls are best girls.

2, 4.

>prime elf pussy
She's over 50 though

At least she's not Yandere
or is she?
time will tell

Yes, and? Elves live goddamn forever and she was a NEET for most of that time.

More excuses until the very end, and then not shown like Omamori Himari, just maybe while conscious.

Hime first, then I breed a litter with strong cat.

durgon and elf

First two on the left.

Any but 4&5 is good

Gimme that dark cat and elf pussy

>not being gay
Feels hard man.

I would say any but 3, but 5 is unfortunately going to get all the attention instead of the others. 4 would be better if a bit flatter, 1 and 2 are best.

Cat, two times.

It'd have to be 2 and 3.

Easiest choice ever. Dragon loli and notYorouchi.

Disregard harlots, acquire Ghost Yomi.

Any mix of 3, 4, and 5.
But I don't know the characters

2 and 4.

Jesus fucking hell, look at that anatomy. Look at the cattat's neck, what the fuck is that supposed to be? I'll never understand why that sub-par artist has so many fans.

As I for got the name I'm just using number as placeholders but, from left to right.

1. IIRC is a Ring princess made or at least hidden on Earth. She's basically your robot.

2. I don't remember much about her besides the fact that she can turn into a giant octopus or something. I know she can turn into something. Also she's got a twin sister who she took her place as the ring princess.

3. Princess for a race of warrior cat princess. Your /fit/ choice. Her way of picking a man was, if you beat me your can have me.

4. Sheltered elf princess. Basically your NEET and older than she looks IIRC. Curious about everything IIRC as well.

5. Main Heroine for the Protag. They both wanna fuck and will always either get cock blocked or hold it off. Princess who went to Earth, and became friends with the Protag and now one of his main wife.

It's been a while since I've read the series from the beginning.

I remember dropping this series after the mc and main girl got cock blocked for the nth time. Hell, even that one fag that went along with the MC during the beginning got sweet sweet dragon pussy like 2 chapters after he reunited with his long lost dragonfu.

Cat and dragon.

It has gotten old, and it's not like the author doesn't know what to do if his past work is an indication. A better MC would have solved most of the problems I have with this.

Haven't read it, but I'm having a hard time deciding between 2&3 and 4&5.

I don't think I mind it. I know they both wanna fuck but and as long as the do so at some point in the long run I don't care but I would just like the teasing to stop at this point.
Just finish this ring king shit and fuck like rabbits.

That's probably going to be a way to gain even more power. But only a page or two at most, then immediately after that the final battle happens and it ends. What it needs after tat though is a volume of SoL afterwards with half the time in bed, but instead its probably going to be some sort of depressing ending.

There's some other shitty harem manga that has the same exact plot except the MC isn't a raging faggot and fucked the girls in the first chapter.

1 and 2

>You have to keep impregnating us until we're pregnant

>until we are pregnant
>you have to keep impregnating us
Hmm that really makes me think.

LH quality translations

>except the MC isn't a raging faggot and fucked the girls in the first chapter.
Isn't that because he got drunk or they drugged him. I know he didn't wanna fuck them in the first place because he already has a girl he wants.
I know most of the situation he ends up in he really doesn't want.

yeah but at at least he got some. Now this guy is the real MVP.

>isn't a raging faggot
>literally raped by women

The really MVP is the guy in the Isekai harem where he's the only guy, the girls get horny when they touch him and he has to fuck them to save their lives.
I honestly wish I could remember it's name

We need more manga that go that far, though not requiring the MC being quite as "evil".

What is this mango?

What we need is no more fucking edgy harem isekai.

4 and 5

The one with DFC and the one with the biggest tits.

Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari

Parallel Paradise.

Too many of them are edgy, and too many of the isekai are done by writers who think all you need is a checklist of items to include instead of good writing and setting.

What happened to the MC in this? Why is he so uh, cynical?

I think it was betrayal in the past.

What was the point of the whole NTR plot? Did he need a dullahan in the group?

I think making the dullahan was to replace something that group killed before being captured. And the rest of it because why waste a few good characters?

I wanna fuck that cat and I guess the elf too.

Cat and Dragon. Best to have both extremes.

If I could only pick one, it'd be the Elf. Vanilla chick is the most boring but she'd be second in line if I could only pick one.

I'd never pick the artificial one unless I had 2 or 3 other girls to go along with her.

2 and 4

was conflicted until I read the spoiler.
2 and 4

This. Her and Elf's reaction faces are golden. Anime when?

2 and 5

That one was so fucking shit, I was hoping for a revenge story and all I got was some bullied pussies wish fulfilment.

Obviously Dragon and Cat, they're the best by far.

Not that it matters, MC will never fuck any of them.

Based on the votes in this thread, 2 > 3 > 4 > 1 > 5

Elf and the bed, I guess.

elf, cat

People don't get this. He didn't want Alan's harem, he needed Alan for himself.

I applaud this mangaka for including women with disabilities like Multiple Sclerosis catgirl and paraplegic elf

3 and 4 of course. Cakes need love too.

Thanks for the effort user.

Yeah, it was still great seeing that shitty self-insert harem MC archetype get bullied into a raging foaming mad man.

This is not nice. Unless he deserved it.

The only cakes in that picture are 1 and 4 though

3 and 5 for me, please.
>lolis = out (tho being a dragon is a nice touch)
>robots/androids = out (don't fist them)
>elf is tempting, but doesn't have as much as 5 does

He took a page from those cripple doujins, and also from their quality level.

He's Japanese.

WHY IS EVERY HAREMSHIT NOTHING BUT ONE-DIMENSIONAL ARCHETYPES WITH LITERALLY NO CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT

>be completely clueless about the plot
>as I read I realize it's yet another harem isekai
Oh, I'm sad.

>Harem
>Picking one
Why

harem with alpha protag where

>this LotR copycat pile of dogshit was made by the same author as Dusk Maiden of Amnesia
I refuse to believe it.

The only time picking one is justified is if that one means picking which is first.

1 & 3 (unless i can have 1 twice)

upboated