Devilman Crybaby

You are chilling at the sabbath and this guy slaps your waifu ass. What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

devilman.wikia.com/wiki/Satan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Slap his ass back and invite him for a threesome.

Suck his dick

This

silene hump 360 and QWOP away

I don't think he would care, unless your name is Akira and can transform in a demon.

Try giving him the Baton.

>implying he isnt THE waifu and that he's been hiding his bewbs underneath the whole time

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU
YOU LITTLE KPOP PIECE OF SHIT

how about you and all the other ryoposting faggots fuck off back to tumblr?

But user... I never got the baton

I never thought I would see the day where the netflix version of the scene would outdo the original

A better question is, what would you do if he breaks a bottle and starts stabbing random people?

Get the hell out 'cause I don't wanna die.

My father died.

Shhot him

As long as he has no memories of him being Satan, he can't access his powers, right? Then I can kill him.

*teleports on your dick*

>Threesome
>Not having him invite Psycho Jenny for a freaky foursome

*cuts off your head*

Did she sound like a donkey to represent what a primal slut she was, even in her good form?

Slap his bitch ass cross the 4head white boy think he da only one with heat

I think is just how she sound when horny, rapper guy even ask her if somebody has some weird pet that makes those noises.

He has a weird looking secretary. If I didn't know better I would think she was actually Psycho Jenny.

if this scene happen in america he would have been shot by like 12 different people

Let him have the waifu, but ask nicely if you can film it. May have to tell him that you will sell the tape for money to get him to agree.

God, I wish we got a good full body shot of them fucking.

The masturbation scene, the rape scene, and the rapping scenes were the purest kino to come out of this series.

Where the changes to the characters all for the better?
imho the change of banchos to rappers was fucking prime.

Nah, this scene was the most kino of all.

The whole last episode was top kino.
And Akira fucking the shit out of Sirene in the sky was the pinnacle of anime kino.

Akira going from virgin to chad in a single night was true kino.

That's what an overdose of DEMONS does to you.

But Akira isn't my waifu and that's the only ass he'd slap.

Agreed

All of the side character got better period. Like every single fucking one of them.
Can't say much for Akira and Ryo though.

I agree with this. I love the Miko/ Miki 2.0 character.
I do feel like Miki is just so different that it's a whole other ballgame, and it can be debated whether she's better or worse. I'm not really sure.

Don't you mean *lays eggs in your dick*?

I don't know if Miki's a "good" character, but she is definitely better.
She didn't really seem all that important in the original and when she died it was sad, but just kind of another one of the pile, but in Crybaby her death honestly messed me up for a little bit.

dude humans are animals man

I don't like Miki, they made her too vanilla, too "waifu"

Ask him why he is hitting my dakimakura while rolling on molly. Then hit him with it and compliment my waifu for standing up for herself and not tolerating toxic masculinity.

Does anyone have any good screen caps of the OVA's?some from before Akira becomes devilman would be nice

What actually happened to dude? Last thing I remember was him being a shit in the clothes store and then we dont see him again.

He died in the Sabbath

>she keeps going

what was with the donkey noises during that scene?

What if she slapped your waifu's ass, Sup Forums?

It didn't, the Netflix version was retarded. Manga Miki actually tried to protect herself in self-defense while crybaby Miki was an idiot who ran around thinking about baton bullshit. The whole scene was dumb.

>him being a shit in the clothes store
What? That guy was a nobody that the rap gang confused with their friend. Like that other user said, Butterfly died in the sabbath, probably killed by demons or even by Miko.

Why the fuck did they change the beginning
Why would Ryo care about what some nobody legacy left him
Why do they just go "hey akira let's do this thing" "okay!"
Why the fuck do these annoying rappers and their shit rhymes exist
Why the fuck did they introduce some stupid race

Shit adaptation

>Why the fuck do these annoying rappers and their rhymes exist
You just have shit taste.

The only ass he would slap is Akira's tho

Ryo wants to be slapped, not be the slapper

Destroy his boipucci

>She didn't really seem all that important in the original
That was the point.

BEGONE THOT

Does anyone like AmonxRyo?

SAUCE?

They needed to make those changes to prove a point at the end. It was not going to be a 1:1, considering the times.
More like the legacy, it was Ryo's autism what motivated him to find the truth about the demons.
Because Akira was a retard with no friends who did everything for their friends (even very old friends) and also wanted to help Ryo with his "crusade", being the softie he was.
Because banchous are so 70s. Get with the times, grandpa.
What race? The demons? Those always existed.

Nah I didn't like them either. Nobody is special, and rapper boy made the mistake of thinking he was.

>Akira, I'm gay
>ha ha, what a jokester! look, titties!

are you saying ryo is a bottom?

I only like how crybaby akira look's in fan art,that ass chin in the anime killed my bonner.

I mean that race thing they were hyping for some reason where Miki was gonna run
I know banchous are 70s but why the fuck did they have to make those cringy ass rhymes

>paizuri with Jenny's backtits

Oh, the relay race. Well, it was the main point of interactions of the characters. In the manga, only Akira and Ryo mattered, so if they wanted other characters to join the plot earlier, a club was the perfect excuse. Also it goes well with the "pass the baton" metaphore.

Hi, Satan. How's that "trying to understand empathy and compassion" thing going?

crybaby was a Saint who did no wrong and or would never attack anyone, it was fucking boring. I felt nothing when she died because it felt like they were trying to force a reaction with how perfect she was, in the manga she's just a normal girl so it honestly felt more powerful when she's brutally murdered.

We'll get at least one threesome doujin where she and Miki make out while sucking Akira's cock, right? Right?

Does anyone know where to read synopses, or at least spoilers, about Devilman Saga and Violence Jack?

I looked at the Go Nagai wikia, but I honestly can't tell if the chapter summaries are serious or not because of all the "lol" comments scattered around in them.

Why is Ryo a trap?

Why not?The artist also drew Akria as a shota

devilman.wikia.com/wiki/Satan

>When designing Satan's true form, Go Nagai's intention was for Satan to embody the best of men and women. As such, Satan has a shapely, athletic yet feminine body and breasts, but also a penis and testicles, as they are intersex. They have blond hair and blue eyes, and around their body are twelve golden (or white) wings.

All according to keikaku.

lotta words for "Nagai's a fag"

Try the Devilman wikia

Nagai has the best taste in fetishes

only if the satan form had abs and muscles. Then its gay. gay guys are attracted to that not boobs and a feminine body even with a dick.

Bullets bounce off him since he's Satan.

>She didn't really seem all that important in the original
Because she was bait and switch to anyone who watched the tv show.

The Chad run.

Ryo is a trap, officially, Michael who is identical Ryo wants to be fucked by a lot of guys because "he" looks as a hot woman.

Since every Devilman thread is about promoting netflix, a streaming platform, does it really have a place on Sup Forums?

So Michael is the gayer one?

oh my god, Akira is so clueless...This is frustrating

The amount of beauty is painful.

I found her to be a good parallel to Akira, but maybe too good. She has that same kind of naivety that he had believing Ryo and that he was helping the entire world. Which was proven by her being an idiot and taking a bath at her photographer's place... (like what? )

I found her to be noble, not exactly perfect. But I do think they should have given her a little more attitude or something.

Whats the name of the song that plays at the end of ep 9 (iirc) when Akira and Miki are riding the motorcycle?

konyadake

So netflix just dumped all the episodes? Is this thing actually showing in Japan tv?

Netflix dump

Danke

To symbolise her animalistic lust. She was only fantasising about getting raped too. She's super jealous of Miki.

Netflix only releases shows in full seasons, it's why when they get the rights to airing anime they still wait until it's all aired to release the whole lot at once.

Not a fan of them. No discussion between episodes, only at the end, and have to watch it all or risk getting spoiled.

nope, and not having anyboy wanna air it in japan meant the interest was low which was why they had to turn to netflix. its unlikely going to air in japan anyway considering all the episodes are out already.

coincidentally the fandom the of devilman crybaby is more popular in the states considering netflix isnt that big in japan. rather than the usual being popular in japan and secondly the US. if u check the pixiv tags for devilman its dead while tumblr fanart is pouring out stuff daily.