Lupin III Part 5 teaser

Lupin III Part 5 teaser.

youtube.com/watch?v=6yEOs2PkswU&lc=z23fszfgxtrrvrct3acdp431ydf2a0nwx0udw0jl55xw03c010c

>no new color jacket
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Remember when they resurrected the Lupin series, and then made the entire thing focused on fucking Fujiko exploring her sexuality?

Remember how all the "old fags" forced themselves to like it, and berated all the people dropping it?

Just give more Koike Lupin please.

>Remember how all the "old fags" forced themselves to like it, and berated all the people dropping it?
This never happened and it had lots of great shit in it.
Koike has great designs but honestly his versions of the characters are incredibly watered down. He really strips their personalities away for the sake of being more dark and grounded. He's fine getting 50 minute OVAs and shit. I don't wan't more of Blandigata

Never happened. Fujiko series is just as good as any other season for its own reasons.

I wouldn't say it's as good. It's easily the weakest but has some really good stuff in it.

Fujiko was dog shit and you have shit taste

Nice contribution.

This

Kill yourself, samefaggot

>As a special send off this Saturday night after the finale of Lupin The 3rd Part IV on Toonami (2am Eastern Time) Discotek Media will be holding a live virtual Lupin The 3rd Part IV panel on Twitter/Periscope with Jose Argumedo, Richard Epcar, Ellyn Stern, Doug Erholtz, Michelle Ruff and Lex Lang!

>Send all questions directly to Discotek Media’s Twitter @discotekmedia with the hashtag #LupinThe3rd.

>Special thanks to Jose Argumedo for the heads up!

What are they planning?
Blue Jacket Blu Ray release date?
Gold Babylon Blue Ray release date?
Licensing for the Goemon film?
Licensing for Part 5?
Licensing for a Lupin movie/show that hasn't been released yet?

>Discotek
Fuck off, shill cunt

>takes place in France
>Lupin lookalike on the poster
>Lupin now wearing a monocle like Arsene Lupin
So is the plot going to involve Lupin's relation to Arsense and his family?

>that poster
What in the fuck is wrong with Lupin?
It looks like he's walking like a retard.

What you have against Discotek? They're one of the few companies willing to put out classic anime.

Their products are fucking garbage and they're run by fucking juveniles.

>Their products are fucking garbage
explain
>they're run by fucking juveniles.
explain

Pretty sure oldfags aren't very enthusiastic about the Fujiko series.

Oldfag here. It's fine. It was dumb to make Fujiko the main focus but it was a beautiful series with some great episodes and a nice homage to the original green jacket series. I'm fine seeing it as a worthy prequel with the exception of some dumb moments.

Oldfag here, this "oldfag" is a shit eater.
Fujiko was a fuck awful series that looked and was written like shit.

>I'm fine seeing it as a worthy prequel
A prequel where all the characters act completely different for no reason? Fuck off the edge of my dick, faggot.

What a cute kids show

The only person who acted any different was Zenigata. Also none of the characters act the same way as they did in the manga but you don't bitch about that.

I personally don't like them just because they fucked up the perfect part IV Japanese opening with whatever the fuck the english one was. Awful, just awful.

I remember tons of old fans bashing it.

I liked most standalone episodes aside from the Oscar one, but the main plot was pretty bad.

For an oldfag you post like a 12 year old frim youtube.

Of course the characters aren't exactly the same. Every series has a different interpretation and perspective, not to mention they are set years apart.

That's not their fault though. Blame the Italians since they have exclusive rights for all international releases for blue jacket outside of Japan. Those spaghetti eating fucks.

>Every series has a different interpretation and perspective
Put down the crack pipe, you shitbird
Fujiko was the first series that any of them acted wildly out of character.

this is all me btw

Don't care for western releases.

It's a great way to support the shit you like without buying ridiculously overpriced Jap releases with no subtitles.

Yes, and Cagliostro didn't have Miyazaki turn Lupin into a toothless white knight hero. And red jacket series didn't make the cast a gathering if bumbling idiots. And the 90s specials weren't the peak of flanderization with a cherry of edge on top.

Stop pretending your favorite adaptation is the only correct one, and type like a grown up user.

Not really. Licensing fee gives very little back to original creators.

Go pick up a dictionary, its a book that explains the definition of words, and look up "SERIES" you illiterate cunt.

fpbp

I knew that france would have fucked Lupin up again after Lupin VIII now we have Lupin hacker master

Little is better than none

>hacker master

so same as always?

He's a nice man

Blade Runner Lupin when?

He uses Walther.

Only the typical Okada shit was bad, most everything else was straight. Also seniority doesn't mean dick here, this isn't a forum. Behavior is what matters.

The machine cries

Reminder the next TV special will be a remake of the first episode of green jacket and it will be directed by Monkey Punch himself.