Did someone say goblins?

Did someone say goblins?

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/publication/322530755_Analysis_and_Qualitative_Effects_of_Large_Breasts_on_Aerodynamic_Performance_and_Wake_of_a_Miss_Kobayashi's_Dragon_Maid_Character?channel=doi&linkId=5a5ef35a458515c03ee11245&showFulltext=true
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

maybe

That thing needs to be killed.

when are we going to see his face?

Wasabi comes from a very different type of goblin tribe she might even want to remove the rapist menace. She's not exactly a Goblin you could ever beat easily, how do you feel about a playdate relationship, you try to kill each other one day but the next day you spend it killing and bringing justice to evil rapist goblin tribes together?

Reminder.

There was a thread about it a while back. I'm sticking with this one, I think it works best.

Last try to it make threads until there is a new chapter please. And when does this manga(s) make a new chapter ?

Killing goblins is wrong.

>not posting his real face

Goblins should be hunted until they are extinct.

What would he do if he was put in the Tokyo Ghoul universe?

Stinking hole? you are confusing different Goblin tribes again
Wasabi is very enthusiastic about cleanliness and keeping her room and possessions well ordered,

If it's a goblin, it needs to die. No exceptions.
Drown her.

You'll never get near enough the way you smell...

It'll be done.
Flow a river into the den or whatever hole she's hiding in. He's done it before.

She lives in the demon king's castle?
h

Whatever needs to be done to kill all goblins.

I hate this edgy meme man.
He reminds me of something a 14 year old would come up with after reading Berserk.

That's why I like it. It's so edgy it's ridiculous. In an attempt to make a cool dude, edgy MC, they just made a total fucking autist.

Whatever,
Tomorrow we can play together and kill, the next day try to kill each other, then the next day play and kill scum, then return to trying to kill each other again, only I'm going shopping in two days with my kouhai so you won't see me but we can play/kill together the next day.

this story is about overcoming mental illness

I am about 90% certain that is not what they were trying to do. He gets called out on his goblautism too much for it to be supposed to be cool.

I know that's not what they were trying to do. I don't know if that makes it even better or not though

I hate you, your buzzwords and your antifun bullshit.

What would happen if you asked Wasabi to marry you?

That's an unusual approach GS, probably a more effective way to defeat her than by force, it might even work, though this relationship will obviously eat into your free time, so you won't be able to kill as many goblins, and as soon as she pushes out the first kid you won't be able to act so recklessly in risking your life.

on the upside in just a few years time you'll have the perfect little army of kids you can train in the art of hunting the rapist goblin tribes, maybe you'll actually be able to wipe them out, and their legacy will live on killing goblins for decades to come even after you die or are forced to retire.

Stop this talk. This is disgusting.

This manga is just shitposting right?
Because I see people shit on it like a river of diarrhea but people fucking keep posting it.

GS if you want to kill all goblins you've got to start thinking long term and strategically, it only takes one well placed stab and you're done for, all you've learned, all you've done will have been for nothing, you need a legacy, she's a great catch.

>Not doing the restless armor pose
Shit gif.

That is unironically true, but i would say "trauma and insanity" instead.

This manga attraced a pretty bad and shitty fanbase.

It's like I said before. I like how overly, nonsensically edgy it is. I get that might not appeal to a fair amount of people though.
also Goblin Slayer being just outright autistic. Like if they were trying to make him edgy, which I think they were, he's not.

My issue with it is I just look like an edgy child if I use Orcbolg as a profile picture on steam.

fuckkkk

How about GS drinking with his helmet on?

Might go for it desu

How does this end.

With Goblin slayer dying after being a little too human and being succeeded by priestess girl going full goblin hunter mode?

I hope it's just an open ending. Like the adventure doesn't end, you know how shit goes. Ends with them heading out to another nest.

Fuck you, that type of eding sucks.

He said Kerns stupid!

Fuck you, they're my favorite and I respect your opinion even if it's wrong.

KILL ALL GOBS
RIP AND TEAR
RIP AND TEAR THEIR GUTS

I don't know why but I feel like I sorta lightend up on this series a bit
Maybe because I've grown to relate to Gobby Slayer his existence is my personal with fulfillment of taking shits and giving them a taste or two of their own medicine

why is this elf so F L A T

Big fat tiddies can get in the way of goblin genocide.

>Goblins

moot?

disgusting

But those with them can run faster.
researchgate.net/publication/322530755_Analysis_and_Qualitative_Effects_of_Large_Breasts_on_Aerodynamic_Performance_and_Wake_of_a_Miss_Kobayashi's_Dragon_Maid_Character?channel=doi&linkId=5a5ef35a458515c03ee11245&showFulltext=true

Rape when?

who?

goblins in real life are gross

Jesus Fuck, burn it.

Do you have an archive link for the thread?

>Goblin Slayer probably kills more goblins or something
>The end
Fantastic twist.
You should become a writer user!

It ends when the life of the last goblin ends.
Preferably with the blowing up of the moon.

Who said it needed to be a twist?

Nah, it was a good long while ago.
Trust me, that's the best one in the thread.

Christopher Pol, the founder of reddit

I want that to happen, after all she was supposed to be lole haruhi but fantasy failed her roll and ditched. However, the potential is still in her, she only needs a trigger and revenge insanity is the perfect one.

>GS does kill all the gobs
>"No, there is a last one"
>Tries to kill himself
>All his party jump at him to stop him
>GS calms down and goes to have normal adventurers for a time, then settle down and live in peace making ice cream

I want to rape the elf

It should end with Goblin Slayer sticking a dull bloody sword in the skull of the last remaining goblin.

Annon, it ends with him blowing up the goblin moon.

To be honest I can't see a ending where GS survives his path of revenge.

Even better

It would be very painful.

It's enoyable if you'e not a faggot who lets the fans dictate your enjoyment.