Darling in the FranXX

Why does Miku have the best and most sexy ass?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fgIsUiT2dug
youtube.com/watch?v=606evImWhmg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Was this scene really necessary?

Yes.

Yes

Why is she wearing panties 3 sizes smaller?

Yes

Yo fucc

Yes.

yas

Yeah.

yep.

yes

Ja

definitely

absolutely

Yes, it's to show how tight the underwear is.

ええ

yes

This works because it's actually pretty cartoony.

>huge butt
>becomes normal sized with the pantsu

nope.

sim

very

They're pretty tight.

I think so.

Da

I want to lick those marshmallows.

Si

Taip

Get banned please.

No.

are you new to fan service?
that in anime is just as common as Christmas episodes in american animations

>No.
What did he mean by this?

We gotta stop objectifying women!

Is there any reason to think this is unnecessary? Hell, I'd say this is the most necessary thing from the entire anime

yes

put me in the screencap reddit xD

*ROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR*

Absolutely.

youtube.com/watch?v=fgIsUiT2dug

For sure.

What's there to objectify anyway? It's just a girl wearing her tight pantsu. We are just showing respect for her sexy ass

So it happens once a year? Nah.

Problem is the one you are replying don't have that type of ass and feel hurt that you dared to look at a better piece of ass than he had.

Yes next question

But they're already objects.

>So it happens once a year? Nah.
blow me
you got the point

当然

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=606evImWhmg

This isn't just an anime thing it a Japan thing. Women in Japan right now are treated like they were in America in the 50's. I wonder if that will change soon.

Uh, Yes. Yes sir, it was necessary.

almost 25 minutes of a guy driving and talking his ass off

nope

OH.

course

>Yes,it's to show how fat Miku is

ftfy

Yes. Trigger was always an otaku-centric studio so it's time for the dragon ball spics to leave the fanbase.

Are you a child with ADHD? Every topic can't be explained in 1 minute, tho he does repeat himself a couple times. You don't really need to see the whole thing to get it.

They seriously need to tone down all the Fanservice & ASSservice. Not necessary at all.

Does or will this series have nudity or is it just shounen shit?

Or you could just not watch it.

sarary man still pay for their anime so yes it was necessary.

It only took one episode.
Is this a new record?

You're not necessary

He means yes

Yes so we forget the shit writing.

Why are they doing a manga adaptation for an original series? What is the purpose of this? Just more advertisement? I'm interested because Yabuki is doing the art.

Dah.

O-Ni is old lady, right?
Poor Hiro.

Advertisement. More people read manga than watch anime, so the idea is to have a tie in manga to increase interest in the anime. It's actually not that uncommon with original anime it's just that we don't get a lot of original anime these days.

はい

Why can't Cocona fuck off and let best girl have her way?

Because Ichigo is the prettiest girl in the show by far.

Is it common for the manga to do its own ending or end shortly after the anime? Or is that something that's determined by the anime's success? I know shows like Guilty Crown and Kill la Kill had adaptations too, but I think they both ended prematurely or something. I want Yabuki's new project to be a success.

W-what if her ass just keeps getting bigger throughout the show, to the point where she struggles to fit in the cockpit

This was relevant to the ass ark

This show's fanservice is getting WAY too out of control.

>3D
No one cares.

>It's actually not that uncommon with original anime it's just that we don't get a lot of original anime these days.
More like no one pays any attention to most of them because the art usually isn't done by someone you've heard of before.

This is my new favorite anime of all time and I've seen hundreds mind you

02 is Birdy if Birdy were down to snu-snu

With Yabuki doing the art, should we expect more nude scenes or will they be used much more sparingly because it's not an ecchi series?

Can we talk about how cool the world they've built is? It's like an aesthetic post apocalypse.

>Delphinium just steadily grows with no fluctuation
>Argentea (666's team) has both of them pushing but they're fluctuating back and forth pretty wildly
>Genista (Fatty's team) is both fluctuating a lot and one (seems to be the girl) isn't putting out nearly enough energy/whatever the bars measure
>Chlorophytum (Glasses team) has one that's keeping steady and growing at a solid rate like Goro and Ichigo do, but the other is fluctuating and way behind

Do you think the teams are gonna wind up switching around partners or something at some point to fix this shit?
or will it just be about them all talking things out and becoming closer/more honest?

Because she's poison. She has to ruin everyone's fun. It's her destiny to be a thorn in the side of Hiro from now on.

>Delphinium
>Delphinium is a genus of about 300 species of perennial flowering plants in the family Ranunculaceae. All members of theDelphiniumgenus are toxic to humans and livestock. The common name"larkspur"is shared between perennialDelphiniumspecies and annual species of the genusConsolida
>In general, larkspurs denote love, affection, and ardent attachment.
>While pink larkspurs represent fickleness, white ones denote happiness, and purple flowers mean first love.
>These flowers symbolize levity, lightness, pure heart, sweet disposition, desire for laughter, etc.
>According to some other versions, larkspur flowers may mean frivolity, haughtiness, and inconsistent loyalty.
>Almost all parts of the plant have poisonous alkaloids.

I love this show.

Affirmative

Which bars are for the girls and which for the boys? I can't tell. Can't red shit other than the text on the top-side of the window (the one with the name of the mecha and status monitoring system).

Fatso is said to have the lowest synch rate so the boys should be the bars that starts on the outside?

Not sure which is which, but this has them in some amount of color. Not sure which is guy and which is girl, but we see the same graph with the colors.

low sync rate may not mean low whatever this +/- pulse stuff is. It could be that the guys are going too hard and the girls aren't feeling it like often happens with sex.

That makes sense. Poor fatty.

>Show is called Darling in the FranXX
>Hiro is called Darling
>The robots are called FranXX
>Pistils synchronize with the robot while Stamens pilot

Obviously, Hiro was the Pistil while 02 was the Stamen. That's why Hiro couldnt synchronize.

Yes you faggot

Your pic confirms that the boys' graphs are those starting on the left/outside then go under. Boys = blue.

Oh wait, it says right there that the red is the Stamen, so that's the guy.
So yeah, the guys are putting out more pulses than the girls.

Yes, very much so.

But he could synchronize, until he started thinking about 002, that's when the synchronization failed

I'm awaiting the fat, bald faceless men overload synching with all the girls doujins. It's such an obvious idea that not even the Japs can fuck this up.