Ichigo Franxx

Well the loser was sure decided fast here. Guess you just can't compete with perfection

She will win in the end

She's back.

Post the whole thing

She wasn't vying for his affection, just his piloting skills. As a female franxx pilot, she feels it's her fault that the male one can't get it up for her, and it's a professional thing. It's BECAUSE it's a professional thing for her and she doesn't feel anything for him that the piloting didn't work.
Did no-one pay attention?

>implying it's over
Like they'll let cheap drama die that fast. I'm too jaded to believe they'll do anything but drag this plot line out and make us suffer through it. We all know she's lost form the get go.

Punished Naomi

because one thread is not enough, right OP?

Theres no way Zero Two isn't the pilot right

She better learn how to be a dom then because otherwise she has no chance. At least the MC knows EXACTLY what he wants. None of this boring vanilla shit

>Miku talking about MC and Hiro and 02 making a good couple
>Ichigo loses composure

I think it runs deeper than a professional thing.

This episode is way better than the VEG, so far VEG is only good at graphic.

She's a high performer. She gets the high test scores, she pilots the best, and now she's being faced with evidence that she can't even be piloted.

What proves this point further home is her compatibility was only 68% with her actual partner yet was 100% with Hiro. Until Zero Two comes up and she suddenly has no chance

She obviously cares about Hiro before they even attempt to pilot together. She's upset about 02 getting to be with Hiro when she wishes she was in that position. That's why she tries to prove herself by piloting with him.

Now I'm not saying that feelings can't develop from it being a professional thing at first, and that's very likely where the story is headed (unfortunately), but to start with it really was just pride.
The plot of the next 3-4 episodes is that ichigo actually starts to fall in love with and it messes with her ability to pilot with anyone. This throws her into a spiral until she gets killed off to resolve the plotline.

sounds great sign me up.

Certainly explains the reluctance to touch blandMC in the cockpit.

>she gets killed
immediately followed by main character going broody on us.

So Ichigo is going to die and Hiro is going to go full alpha all over Zero Two right? Fucking up the compatibility completely till Zero Two gets forced into being the sub

What? Are you retarded? She was showing interest in him in episode one, when he was a failure being kicked off the island without ever having successfully piloted at all.

I will be very disappointed in this anime if the mecha do not combine into one bigger mecha.

Love triangle is one of the easiest way for DRAMA. And of course it wouldn't be much of a love triangle if the loser isn't also lovable.

Kinda hard to have a love triangle when she lost so hard she couldn't even get Hiro up

>Triangle
There isn't a triangle at all when two members of the said triangle didn't give two fucks about the third member.

>that pained look on her face
Please no. I hope it won't just be another 22 episodes of suffering.

No man, pay attention to her behavior. She might not be consciously aware of what she's feeling, but it's very clear that it goes beyond just being able to pilot with him.

I hope so.

Not sure if they even interface in the usual way with their FranXX at all. It started booting up when they were just making out in her control chair.

She already has a rebound

Okada isn't writing this and is the reason why the drama is crushed and taken out like a trash by ep2.

Are you the same guy who posted "walk me home gently?"

>that the male one can't get it up for her
It isn't that Hiro can't get it up, it's his female co-pilots that can't keep up with him because he is emitting too much negatives waves than they can put out positive ones. That's the reason why Naomi and Ichigo were both exhausted after trying to sync with him.

Okada is a shit writer. She completely ruined Gundam IBO with her shit writing and random killing off of characters. I'm surprised she made it this far in the industry.

The point is that there's very little understanding of love, romance, and sexual desire among the kids because of the environment they were raised in. That's not to say that they don't feel those things, just that they don't know they are things to be expressed. They were raised to believe that piloting a FRANXX is the most important thing you can do and is the sole purpose of male-female partnerships.

Zero Two may or may not know what these feelings are, just that she has them and she openly follows them without any of the social protocols involved. Ichigo seems to follow these same social protocols with the same limited knowledge. She feels these emotions but doesn't act on them in the same was as Zero Two because of the environment in which she was raised.

When theres barely any competition given the absolute state of anime as of late, its not that surprising.

Which is great since she isn't here, the rest of the episodes are about other members of the squad and worldbuilding with MotW.
The entire triangle is a settled affair.

Do you think this show will go evangelion on us eventually?

It was Evangelion when it started. I can't believe how Evangelion it is already.

>Okada is a shit writer.
Debatable
>She completely ruined Gundam IBO with her shit writing and random killing off of characters.
Are you for real? Most of them had it coming for them simply because of their line of work and the choices they made.

This bitch is going to be evil

So, who's best APE besides Papa?
I like Owlhead, 2nd left of Papa

>All the seats are literally sperms.

she prob isnt. at least in that 1st fight scene, the robot had her voice, which is what ep2 showed us what happens when hooked up to the"sub" interface

Wow, I feel stupid.

Based TRIGGER/A1

What do the represent? The Patriarchy? APE reminds me of biological determinism, like "humans are just apes" so they care about eugenics since everything revolves around sex?

>dude cockona lmao

>shitty Lum clone #298323568349586
>perfection

Goddamn this show looks terrible.
It's all the ugliest parts of an A1 show rolled into one. Not to say anything Trigger makes looks any better, but not even their iconic cheap animation style can save it.

Do you have vision problems?

BTFO ONI

Damn, Kokoro has a nice rack

best little rack I've seen

Fatty Futoi is one lucky son of a bitch. I can actually see these two get together. Big rack + Bear mode is good combo.

Immediately as she kissed him, she could feel Hiro's energy and conviction drain from his body.
And Hiro basically confirmed as much himself with his monologue afterwards.

Ichigo blames herself, her own inability and her shitty kiss that did nothing but make the situation worse.

I completely lose interest in 02 in episode 2.
Her entire character can be sum up as
>"MC-kun I'm your new girlfriend xoxo"

Still the otaku moefag (which is the majority of Sup Forums) will still buy this shit

Her partner is a cuck for just letting her go off and pilot with Hiro.

02 is a cuck too then

No she's a slut.

This user gets it

Let's be honest, everyone on Sup Forums is going to buy the BDs of this once it's over, unlike a certain overhyped show

This. She'll accept she can't be with Hiro, fall for Goro, by which time Hiro will fall for her as he gets sick of 02's bullshit, and Hiro will be the sad one.

This is a good post that needs more visibility.

Stop with this soap opera bullshit. Hiro and 002 will be faithful to each other. Threadly reminder:

>Strelitzia
>A common name of the genus is bird of paradise flower / plant, because of a resemblance of its flowers to birds-of-paradise.
>The bird of paradise represents faithfulness, love, and thoughtfulness
>The symbolism generally associated with bird-of-paradise is freedom and good perspective. When a woman gives it to a man it symbolises faithfulness.
>The 9th wedding anniversary for a married couple
>Freedom and the ability to travel, due to the flower’s resemblance to birds in flight (note similarities with the bird monologue in episode 1)
>Magnificence, excellence and success
>Joy through challenges and successes alike
>Faithfulness in romantic relationships
>Optimism towards the future

You think the relationships between characters won't change across 22 more episodes? Have you ever watched anime?

It will change but not in the way you think. People switching love interests is not the only way a development can go. What will actually happen is that Hiro and Oni will deepen their relationship.

Also, I watched close to 1100 anime. How many did you watch?

He doesn’t seem to see his partnership with Ichigo anything as anything other than piloting the robot and actually encourages Hiro and seems genuine happy for him when they initially successfully. Which is weird because manlet’s partner seems to consider being partners more than that and actually refers Hiro and 02 as a potential couple. So do they know about romantic relationships or it’s just the physical aspect they were kept ignorant about?

They are best friends, he cares evenly about them

Maybe they were referring to compatibility and partnership. Miku did say they were like an Elite pair because both had double digit codes unlike them who were a three digit pair and they also had better feeling when connecting compared with them.

Hiro is a double digit code (016) and Zero Two is a single digit code (002) made Miku think they could do well too.

Although it made me wonder why pair Hiro with Naomi (703)?

And the ED was beautiful.

Manga said they were the scientists who created the Franxx

>Although it made me wonder why pair Hiro with Naomi (703)?
Good question.
15 and 16 were made for each other.

So you are saying that they have an "emotional connection"?

It's the fate of all blue short haired girls

>attempting to compete with a LITERAL semen demon
What is Suzuka, putting aside the fact that the fucking hack author is garbage at drama

Has somebody already translated this strip?

Yeah, i saw it in one of the threads

Literally why do you guys always love beta protagonists?

Can you give me some keywords you remember so that I can search it for myself?

Nice one user.
Saved for future threads.

I was waiting for that.

No cant remember
But the comic is pretty much what you see in the panels, the words dont add anything to it

No, the issue is that his strong and thick Hiro dick is so overpowering the female parasites can't handle him, but 02 can because she's a sexual klaxosaurus.

>Ichigo blames herself, her own inability and her shitty kiss that did nothing but make the situation worse.
I'm honestly surprised by how many people didn't get this and misunderstood the "you were awful"

How can this be interpret any other way?
She literally told Hiro not to blame himself one line before this.

A lot of it is instinctual, if glasses-kun just never experienced those feelings he also won't have an instinctive explanation for them.

>bonus material: every battle is shown from the PoV of the male pilot

It's intentionally vague. Authors wanted people to argue if she was referring to Hiro or herself.

>How can this be interpret any other way?
>She literally told Hiro not to blame himself one line before this.
Easily. First she said "Don't apologize" out of politeness/kindness. Then she whispered "you're awful" very quietly so that Hiro wouldn't hear it because that was her true feelings.

>CUM IN MY GIRLFRIEND SHINJI
What did he mean by this?

>It's intentionally vague.
That single line itself is, but with the whole context of the situation you can tell pretty well that it's not meant to be taken literally and that she's more upset with herself than him.

>she's more upset with herself than him.
Or both.

Or at the fact some other girl could get him to pilot it, but she couldn't

Well, she could. They just went out of sync when his thoughts drifted off to 02

>002 says she "doesn't hate her (taste)"
15 is still not out of the race, but it won't be a conventional race.

He did pilot with her, he just got fucked up when he thought piloting with zero two. Just like how miku got distracted when her partner said he'd pilot with someone else other than her.

Since the pilots share and somehow merge their consciousness, that would mean that the last thing she remembers from their mindmeld is when Hiro thought about 02.