Why do people on Sup Forums defend Squealer...

Why do people on Sup Forums defend Squealer? He literally murdered innocent children and attempted to genocide the human race.

Because he did nothing wrong.

How did the Messiah wipe out Kiroumaru's army and the other Monster Rat's who were against Squealer without suffering death feedback? Why did it only happen when the Messiah crushed Kiroumaru?

Yeah, but it's fair because humans were unfairly oppressing rat people out of an unjustified fear that they might do something crazy like murder their children and attempt to genocide the human race. They were asking for it really.

because he is human

The gods weren’t the human race we know today, they were a sect of mutant humans who emerged from within humanity. They killed and genetically modified the actual human race to be more easily killed, controlled, and enslavable.

>human race
The real humans are already dead or twisted into subhumans, the human shaped mutants in shinsekai yori are irredeemable monsters.

No they diodn't. They modified non-cantus humans BEFORE installing the death feedback because they are the ones who would be defenseless otherwise

Oh, and none of the rats were ever enslaved

They weren't oppressed. Squueler and Kiomaru enjoys more freedom than the society of humans

>You aren't slaves, but if you don't "make us happy" then clans that do make us happy will be allowed to kill you. Also, follow these strict and arbitrary rules or we'll kill you.

Yep, rats sure can live free lives where they can pursue their own happiness.

Miss the part where the humans litterally have no idea what they were doing and that they could have been invaded by foreigners without them knowing?

>taking sides in a completely fucked up situation
I'm not the biggest fan of the "neutrality is best" bias, but I think it's correct in this case.

Never mind all that shit.
What was the deal with the obviously not naked mole rat queerats?

Like, some were Frogs, some were moles, I think there was some species that were used as spies or even infiltrators during the final arc that actually looked quite humanoid.
Was it ever explained where they came from and I just wasn't paying attention?

the kid was ferral, raised by the queerrats. seems as though the feedback is psychological, as a friend doesn't die from killing humans as he'd see them on a lower level. so the kid de-humanized the humans, and only lost it when killing "another queerat"

sure, there's different forms of slavery. it's not always a whip at your back every day

If you are not working unpaid, you are not a slave

They just destroyed the enemy army's weapons. Squealer's soldiers were the ones that actually did the killing.

>attempted to genocide the human race
You're wrong. He wanted to prevent the real human race from being wiped out in the future by those crazy psychos.

Same reason they defend Griffith. They're edgy teenagers

Both sides were horrible people and this show left a bad taste in my mouth afterwards.

They're a forced labour class, that's not freedom

If you don't have a choice, then it isn't freedom

magic is evil and magic users are all horrible people
he was 100% justified

That was a big part of the appeal of the show for me.

Basically this

>cantus
>humans
pick one

By this retarded logic the queerats are also no longer human, so why sympathize with them either?

Yes.
The world would be better off without either
One is a cosmic error and the other is the mistake of said cosmic error

What would you have done in his position?
To live your life as a slave to another species with godlike powers?
The rats' quality of life was purely on the whim of humanity and supposed "benevolence."
Squealer clearly knew human history (the Holy Cherry Blossom Empire) and knew that as long a single human lived, his people would never be truly free.

Queerat suffering is cantus user's fault.

Cantus user suffering is cantus user's fault.

Cantus users fucked everything up but we feel bad for them because we see the story from the point of view of children and adolescents which are still victims that haven't been indoctrinated yet. The adults at the beginning pump out babies until a few come out that are docile and good brainwashing candidates.

>rats - Sup Forums
>humans - normies

>He literally murdered innocent children and attempted to genocide the human race.

The 'humans' literally murdered innocent children (their own offspring) and got further than attempting to genocide the human race.

>normies

He was up against an enemy who viewed him and his people as less than worms who wouldn't have the slightest qualm about massacring all the rats with psychic powers versus Squealer's conventional weaponry. He was so outmatched that a single human could easily wipe out his entire race and the humans would never consider negotiation.
Violence was the only way he could liberate his people from the tyranny of the humans, nothing else would have worked. Everything he did he did because he had no choice. He's a hero who almost bested a foe of incomparable strength because he was smarter than them.

You can never defend cantus fuckers for what they've done. Rather then seal their powers with the feedback loop and live as equals among the normals they decide to mutate the normals and live in a flawed society where a psychopath can destroy everything. That's not counting the fact that they destroyed modern society and the lives of millions before that

That's a thousand years ago. Do you want modern white people to be guity of the genocide of native americans?

They casually murder children and other dark shit regularly. If there were still humans around to fuck over they would fuck them over in a heartbeat.

>the human race.
They are actually genicided the human race with psychic powers.

Genociding is very different from genetic mutilation, which is arguably the most horrifying thing you can do.

Oh but user, it's not a specific rqce that was affected. More then 95% of humanity was killed because one fucker couldn't keep his boner in control. Fact is these fuckers destroyed everything and are now keeping it that way by forcing stagnation, and their genetic manipulation is a crime that goes beyond murder

It's called shitposting. They take an objectively indefensible position for the sole purpose of making people upset.

>WE WUZ HUMAN N SHIET!!

Fucking cantus user, hang yourself with a psychic rope

>cantus cancer

>identifying with literal subhumans against literal evolved humans
Are you third worlders?

>cantus symapthisers
Must be nice to be this ignorant.

I like how Satoru and Saki even with their acquired knowledge just let the status quo go on. They hope that their child will grow up in a better society even though their society is probably exponentially more paranoid and strict now.

Also no one deserves the "I have no mouth and I must scream" treatment unless they did something similar, Squealer may have killed many people, but at least he gave them quick deaths.

Why don't you just kill yourself if you hate humans so much?

Shinsekai yori is the story about what would happen if Nazis became wizards, and then later became very bad parents.

>self loathing untermensch that have to self insert as an impossibly superior people even if it means losing what it means to be human
Very sad. Many such cases.

Except the ratmen are objectively further away from being human than the cantus humans. I guess subhumans really do identify with subhumans.

>Also no one deserves the "I have no mouth and I must scream"
He deserves it for killing Maria.

it's amazing that you missed the entire point of this shitty show, even though it's as clear cut as possible
really speaks volumes of cantus sympathizers

>>evolved
>can’t even keep themselves alive without culling their own personal kind
>have to genetically butcher the healthier race to justify superiority

Queerats were actual normal humans, cantus users are natural monsters.

Queerats were literally genetically mutated to become non-human, that was a pretty blatant and glaring plot point, and cantus users were evolved humans like how our currently human race are evolved apes. I'm just going to go with because I refuse to believe anyone can be this retarded.

I have a feeling his treatment was supposed to be an example, however since queerats would be not able to see him, its a waste example and looks like a slight plot hole.

Was it right?

The decendants of ratment that were twisted by cantus users. Cantus users are a mutated fork of humanity that wiped out mundane humans (like you and me).

But go ahead and empathize with the race that made humans extinct because they look like humans.

>decendants
ancestors?

>if we use our bullshit powers to change the physical appearance of humans, then we can slaughter, enslave, and demonize them without feeling bad about it and there's nothing they can do about it because we intentionally set them back to the iron age and then be justified in our actions when some of them figure out what's going on and rebel
>cantus are innocent!
really fires up the neurons

Nice job literally ignoring almost every point I made. Read it again to see why cantus users are the real natural mutation, while Queerats were actual humans that got done over by cantus users.

Don't forget the institutional filicide! Upstanding folks.

Also he was murdering his own kind as well if they didn't listen. Not to mention he wanted to do the same unto what the magic humans did to them (make them slaves) which is just as bad as the people who made the non-magic humans into slaves.

>cantus users were evolved humans
Can't believe someone is this stupid.
Cantus users are just mutated humans that polluted the earth ecosystems with their uncontrollable "power".

You unironically sound like a nigger demanding white peepoll pay reparations.

These are the kind of pitiful nonarguments I can expect cantus sympathizers to muster

Arguments are for gays and losers.

SSY accurately depicts a race war. It seems right to sympathize with the queerats and perhaps you ought to, but the truth is not being one of them could be to your detriment if they get their way after what was done to them. Imagine being a white Haitian during the revolution and then you understand the fear of white Southerners. Despite the evil of the oppression, the fear that resulted in more oppressive measures was indeed reasonable. That's just harsh reality. Self-preservation has little to nothing to do with morality.

Last time I checked, niggers weren’t genetically destroyed. Queerats remained completely oppressed and outclassed in every way while niggers are part of our society now.

white people also don't have mind bullets
only jews have that

>Last time I checked, niggers weren’t genetically destroyed

Too many moralfags from Europe infected northerners. We could still have Confederacy at this point.

Genetically modified rats crossed with humans aren't human user.

>Genetically modified rats crossed with humans
literally fake news

The skinwalkers are less human than the rats.