Do you get it? They are having SEX.....IN THE ROBOTS!

Do you get it? They are having SEX.....IN THE ROBOTS!

The father dude convinces them if they can't PROCREATE and have SEX (in the robots btw, doggystyle, raw, it's wild) they are nothing!

The wild haired short character, Zorome, is having SEX with his partner for VALIDATION, you wouldn't have guessed that right?

If you watch closely and pay attention, it mentions that the partners need to be compatible to make the robots go good, they need to be compatible to have good SEX!

The quiet, virgin main character Hiro, which, few know this, but his name sounds like the English word, "Hero" which, according to the Merriam Webster dictionary is "a person who is admired or idealized for courage, outstanding achievements, or noble qualities." His noble quality is that he is the only dude who can have good SEX with the WILD, EROTIC, SEXY CHARACTER, 02! If you vacantly watched, you may have missed this!

She has horns, like a DEVIL, or an ONI (Her name in the show is 02, which if you say the numbers in Japanese, sounds like "oh-nee", few people know this!) and she has sex so good that the main character passes out! And she KILLS anyone she has SEX with!

When Ichigo wants to get in the robot with Hiro (Hero in English, remember!), they don't have good SEX because they don't synchronize well! This is an important detail that I have seen many people miss, and it isn't at all touched on in the anime!

Most of this will fly right over the average person's head, as it is very subtle in the anime, as well as the manga, but the more you watch and analyze each moment, it will become more clear to you!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fNWopQB8hAw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>hurr symbolism is bad

I bet you think Zack Snyder is a bad director.

t. fag that thinks franxx can't be serious because it's sexualized

alright, Im dropping it

Is this anime really that good? Why are there like 500 threads about it every day

Wait when the fuck was sex mentioned in this?

youtube.com/watch?v=fNWopQB8hAw

I'm not sure I follow you. She wants to know what what is?

The sexual innuendo in this show is beating my face in so hard I can't handle it.

This is so blatent that it can't even be called symbolism. Also Synder is a fucking hack.

and you're a faggot. Your point?

wow you must have a really high IQ to understand this series like I do!

>vulgar
dropped

Is this the new meme complaint instead of 'it's generic'? It's too sexual?

is this the new Eva? are we going to pretend it's super deep and a masterpiece when it really isn't?

No because Eva was fun to watch

>all

>of

>this

>reddit

>spacing

woo

doggy!

I don't like the way you write.
Please kill yourself.

It's a deconstruction of Eva, with added sex humor

>beating my face
>not beating my dick
My brother I'm sorry to say you might be watching the show the wrong way.

Yeah. After this week's episode, I don't know whether I'm going to watch all the way through.

The imagery and the innuendo is overwhelmingly unsubtle, and Hiro is the stock-standard A-1 protagonist. The OP borrows shamelessly from Evangelion. Both it and the ED portend generic melodrama.

I'm pretty well of the mind that the show is going to be an entertaining disaster.

I thought we were all horndogs who hated stick-up-their-ass moralfags.

>and she has sex so good that the main character passes out! And she KILLS anyone she has SEX with!
hel yeah dog

me
>Well hey, this Darling show sure is something.
You, The Faggot.
>HURDUR! YOU THINK YOU SMART FOR WATCHING PERVY ANIME WITH INNUENDO AND SYMBOLISM! I AM SMART CARTOON WATCHER!

I sure am. That doesn't mean I don't think sex battle robots are kind of dumb. Not that that should matter to anybody else who enjoys the show.

I'd cum inside Zero Two.

OP is the kind of person who likes Violet Evergarden.

I know it's so brilliantly written

>Kuzu no Honka was about teens and sex
>Sup Forums hated it
>this is show is about the same thing
>Sup Forums loves it
Fuck you and your double standarts

of course it can't. sex is something only ever done in the dark, between one man and a website, for purposes of procreation.

anything else is just deeply deviant delusions.

>trying to pit fanbases against eachother
and fuck you too.

shut up fag youre so fuckin stupid it kills me

KnH was about NTR, Franxx is pure.

>It's okay when Fooly Cooly does it!
piss off.

But Sup Forums loved Kuzu no Honkai.

these hypersexual fags have garters for their socks. they are DEGENERATE

This show seems to lack subtly when it comes to the shows message and representation of relationships and sex. However, I'm still interesting, just hoping they give me a reason to give a shit about the MC because at the moment he's just a poorly written shinji 2.0. Also, Something as ridiculous as the mecha controllers being attached to a girls ass sounds like something out of a satirical raunchy comedy, not unlike the PS&G parody episode of transformers. However, in this series they seem to be playing it completely straight.

Thanks for the keks, OP

The bad thing is that the MC is a fag.

>le smart vertical moonrune poetry
Yeah this show appeals to the "deep" crowd. Can't watch without falling asleep.

Actually it's not, I think FLCL is boring and shit too.

>A deconstruction of a deconstruction

Shall we call it... a reconstruction?

Have the exact same reaction, gonna keep watching though

>If something is obvious it is bad
>symbolism needs to be hard to get upon first glance
I think you and people like you are just mad because there's nothing for you to boast about how you "get" something someone else doesn't and so you get no validation from watching the show. You are using consumption of media as validation for your "superior intellect" because your life is otherwise devoid of meaning. Which is why you then cry about how it's pretentious or stupid or whatever you do.

>MC is a fag
wrong. you're not getting it. the whole world is soyboys, so that's all MC knows, but he is alpha as fuck. that's why he gets the baddest bitch. because he's the coolest alpha stud.

this show is genius

Well, FLCL does it a few thousad times better

>another generic self-insert MC with no personality
>"huh, you're interesting, MC-kun! I want your dick hard!"
Every fucking time

Yes, precisely.

Perhaps a rebuild.

I understand why. I'll be watching at least another episode, too.

>show does something obvious
>people complain that it isn't subtle
I seriously don't get what your issue is. It's not trying to be fucking deep and sophisticated, they shove an ass in the main character's face and have characters making out in the cockpits. Where were you no-fun allowed faggots for Star Driver or Aquarion?

>average generic outcast mc is the special one
Fucking kill me already.

>Where were you no-fun allowed faggots for Star Driver or Aquarion?
Not OP, but I was here for both Star Driver and Evol. I regret watching both.

Can I watch this anime as a non-normalfag?

He showed a bit of personality this episode. Still comes off as bland but he's not the shittiest lead this season anymore.

so a person with a shit taste then.

>show tries to be subtle but fails horrible and makes it too obvious
>T-THEY WERE TRYING TO BE OBVIOUS

I don't understand

Hanabi's show was too smart for Sup Forums.

>man bent over a woman's ass while she moans and says "IT'S JUST A NATURAL REACTION"
>trying to be subtle

Did you notice that the space pope tells the children that it is good to fight against tyrannosaurus and killed in action but he himself is just a hologram and he's probably somewhere way safer.

the quiet virgin is better than the cuck

This series is so fucking dumb

truly the rick and morty of robot animes

Did you complain about how pseudo-intellectual and tryhard they were for not being subtle about their sexual metaphors?

Yes, but only people who had sex as a teenager can truly get it.

I am not surprised Sup Forums in currenet state of it unironically would actually like it and praise for genius writing and depth totally devoid of cliche, but i am more interested as to how ANN and SJW critics will continue to try to praise it, since they put too much expectation and hype into it and now will have to figure out how to explain to their SJW readers that it actually is a totally genius deep writing with totally no retarded fanservice and cliches.

OP is actually one of the big VEG posters, he types this way all the time.

Explain

>This show
>Trying to be subtle
Really nigga?
It should have been blatantly obvious when you saw Trigger's name on the show it wasn't going to even attempt subtlety, that they were going to lay out their premise very clearly right from the start with no room for unsurety so they can make something off of that. There is no subtlety, only a premise to watch unfold

>Darling bros just want to watch this anime in peace.
>faggot with a sense of unwarranted self importance throwing a shitfit because the anime isn't some pretentious european black & white art house flick.

This is literally HSOTD threads where faggots got mad how it wasn't TWD or any of Romero's trash.

Certainly with Evol. But more importantly I complained (and still do complain) about them just being generally awful shows.

As of now I'm expecting Franxx to be better than them both, though.

> Sup Forums in currenet state of it unironically would actually like it and praise for genius writing and depth totally devoid of cliche
I haven't seen anyone say that. Hell, I don't think most of Sup Forums cares about depth or avoidance of cliches to begin with.

>i am more interested as to how ANN and SJW critics will continue to try to praise it
ANN's senior editorial staff are already expecting it to be bad.

Kuzu was too serious and melodramatic. Franxx is too ridiculous and nonsensical (ass controllers for training, really?). Either extreme is rightfully shitty.

There's plenty of shows about romance that are great, but are left in shitty limbo of unrealistic relationships because the two don't actually get it on for fucking ever (Netjuu, Tsurezure Children, Gekkan Shoujo, Shirayuki, etc.). The last show I remember that actually portrayed a realistic teenage relationship without being too melodramatic or edgy was Karekano; it took awhile to "get it on" though.

That doesn't mean they should start throwing immediate sex into every show. I'd go watch western shit if I wanted that shit. However, there should be some intimacy eventually when two characters are clearly in love, and not left in this huge limbo of "it's not right! let's wait till we're super old adults!" only to cocktease the readers each chapter with random bits of typical ecchi hijinks.

Who here on Sup Forums gives a shit about what ANN thinks? Why do you? This isn't Sup Forums. Fuck off back over there.

Deciding to to fight for something/someone is not shinji 2.0 hell I doubt shiji would have the balls to try to fight zorome after he tried to talk shit but either way it's still too early to figure out what drives the mc for one we see his desperation at not being able to pilot (his life's purpose) but at the same time the only thing that made his heart beat or feel anything was 002 (love) unlike shinji who was to pussy to get in the fucking g robot to wither Dave humanity or for asukas sake

How do you differentiate "trying to be subtle and failing" and "intentionally making things fairly obvious"?

Were you there for the creative process?

>he does not read best comedy of the season aka seasonal previews bitching about loli`s, violence and gender inequality
get the fuck out back to >>Sup Forums

>This show seems to lack subtly
This is a Trigger staple: No subtle whatsoever, full on craziness.

These threads remind me of the first episodes of KLK where everyone was screaming "clothes that talk??? REALLY japan?".

i wanna fuck the robots

At least he cucked Ichigo's boyfriend.

Shinkalion is the Evangelion deconstruction, DarliFran is more of a Diebuster-Evangelion Reese's Peanut Butter Cup.

I get it now, that's why he let that midget hit him and call him whatever he pleased.

>wasting your time hate reading a bunch of jackasses who hate the medium anyway versus not indulging in the medium in peace.
Why the fuck would anyone volunteer for this? Only Sup Forums would indulge their dumbshit. You give these fuckers power when you pull shit like this and wonder why your hobby is a mainstream hell.

there wasn't a single punctuation mark in this entire post

He did not have the intention though
Ichigo basically forced herslef on him and he just sat there.

No, he's right. Reading some random offsite shit to laugh / get angry at is cancerous as fuck and does not belong here. It's the same as "Hey, guys, look at this dumb Youtube opinion I found!"

When will they do it for real?

Don't we all?

Hahaha what I love about these threads are how it gets people discussing their different takes/viewpoints on the characters journeys. Mcs grappling with his feelings and life's purpose or cuckonas desperation to make things work. It's almost as if the creators want us to contemplate what it means to have connection or how different personality archetypes might react/mesh (ie mc and 002 or mcs reaction to his first possible success)

>don't actually get it on for fucking ever
>Tsurezure Children
Did you even fucking watch it? There was literally an entire segment about a couple trying to awkwardly have sex the first time. I actually really liked the way the show portrayed sex. Nothing graphic, but obvious that characters in the story were having it.

Snyder is an idiot.
Symbolism can be fine depends on execution.

Does /m/ hate Darling? I expect they would.

Why is Cecilia and Medb in this show?

>It's almost as if the creators want us to
They dont. They want your $$$ and no method is too low to get it.

Did the first episode bait in the pretentious faggots? I know I almost turned it off during those fucking stupid monolog vertical text trash.

Boring shits like you always care too much about others' opinions and try very hard to behave superiorly.

Around 19-20, when all is lost. Then again during 24.

I don't think they have sex in the robots. How could they control a robot when they are having sex?

> (OP)
>I am not surprised Sup Forums in currenet state of it unironically would actually like it and praise for genius writing and depth totally devoid of cliche, but i am more interested as to how ANN and SJW critics will continue to try to praise it, since they put too much expectation and hype into it and now will have to figure out how to explain to their SJW re
Sh
Haha I'll get better user thanks for the feedback

Why would /m/ care about it? Darling is not mecha, but new season of Pokemons.