Do goblins behave like this in reality?

Do goblins behave like this in reality?

Yes the average minority will take an opportunity to rape.

Goblins don't exist in real life. You're thinking of ghouls.

got what she deserved
Don't fuck with gobs or you get fucked

yeah politicians really do act like that

Why do they rape people who come in to kill them? Are they stupid? They could die at any moment.

They think with their lower head.

they are goblins

Goblins have no survival instinct because the spiteful god that creates them will just make more if their numbers get to low.

What about El Goblino?

Rimi is a good girl.

No they're trained professionals and loyal

Why gods are such cruel kids that only toy with their creation?

When you have a dream where you are conscious about it being a dream and can do whatever you want in there, what are you doing?

Trying to stay in the dream, but it pushes back.

Well, what are you doing besides that.

Being a goblin.

they know the cock is the strongest weapon, nobody can defeat the cock

Yes.
But can you blame them?
They're only human.

Besides, I'm convinced many females who take up adventuring in gs have a rape fetish.

>Esto es el fin, raza humana

Of course they do. There's an entire country full of them in which they've acted exactly like this for hundreds of years. It's called Somalia.

this is racist against goblins

Do white minorities rape in other countries as well?

Yes, because American soldiers rape Japanese civilians all the time. There's protests every week telling Americans to go on the fuck home.

9 times out of 10 if you read the full story the soldiers that do that overseas are niggers.

You're right, I shouldn't compare them to such a low standard. Goblin mating habits preclude them from comparable amounts of inbreeding.

Was the soldier who drove drunk and killed an old Japanese man black?

Who cares about fucking nip lives

nope that's a common misconception
it is in fact, ghouls who rape irl

Its the same reason why russians rape burglars. Utter humilitation

nope that's a common misconception
it is in fact, ghouls who rape irl

>blacks commit crimes
>"but the perp was white"
>WHO CARES

lol

Niggers still commit more crimes overall desu.

Sure, but the conversation was about minorities.

>go to goblins' lair
>your sole purpose is to exterminate everything in there
>get captured by the self-defending goblins
>"oh no woe is me leave me alone villainous gobs!"

Ask sea niggers, appearance-wise, both are identical.

That's the nigger Americans. News outlets avoid using the term african-american in those cases for some reason.

They look pretty white in the pictures to me. Must be that 53%.

Shitty AI.

Goblin Slayer is the worst isekai

Why would someone willingly play an MMO where you can get raped and murdered?

>this is what mutts tell themselves to feel better
Somalia has more culture, a longer history and better law and order than most of America.

Only way to stop guys from playing female characters

>GS
>isekai

>Only way to stop guys from playing female characters
are you implying i dont want to play a female character getting raped everytime?

>isekai
Brainlet
>inb4 I was just pretending to be retarded, it was just bait l-lol

Why don't they forbid female adventurers from entering goblin nests? The guild knows what will happen eventually. The noobs will make stupid mistakes and become goblin factories. The experienced ones will eventually slip up or get unlucky and become goblin factories.

My God Amerfats are fucking disgusting

hahaha, is this a real story?

What manga is this?

He is a big guy

Rape Slayer, it's hentai

>hentai

Ah that explains it, thanks.

Its fake

>Drunk driving is rape
Go back to tumblr

wasnt it about rape

Which reality? Our ones?
They do not exist.

Most people operate in parties where you'll generally have at least one female. Given what we've seen of the world, what do you think is more likely, a group leaving behind the chicks and forming a sausage party just so they can hunt goblins, or everyone saying, "Well if we can't hunt goblins we'll just do something else I guess." At that point GS would be the only person in the world hunting goblins, and whatever breeding factories the goblins don't get from female adventurers they'll just get through random farmers and villagers. You might as well also forbid everyone from hunting vampires just in case they turn into vampires.

Haven't seen vampires in that series, but generally in such fantasy settings. vampire hunting parties would take the infection into consideration (driving a stake through anyone who died or burning the bodies). In GS it doesn't look like the guild even considered the possibility of sending in female adventurers might actually result in even more goblins.

And what happens when all of the vampire hunters are bitten at once in an ambush? You've got four more vampires to deal with. There's an inherent risk of making things worse in most hunting jobs, but you have to let people take that risk in order for the job to get done at all (especially when most people avoid hunting goblins because they're small-fry anyway).

Ask Sweden

Will the main girls get happy end?

False equivalence. Gender problem is amendable. Having a blood isn't.

> Ctrl+f
>niggers
It actually took a little bit of time before the comparison was made, i'm shocked.

And even so the point remains, if you banned female adventurers from hunting goblins then (because of the party nature of adventurers) the number of people overall hunting goblins would drop drastically and, as a result, the number of civilians kidnapped by goblins would rise drastically meaning the problem would be even worse.

>Using racist slurs
Enjoy your ban, racist idiot.

what did he mean by this?

"Do goblins behave like this in reality?"

I think he is asking "Do goblins behave like this in western fantasy publications like Warhammer, Dungeon and Dragons, etc".
But he uses "in reality" instead, implying that goblins exists in real life.

i asked that poster who said they don't exist

C U T E !

>that moment of penetration
I'm supposed to be erect right

you are goblin

It's called a joke, you ghoulheads

No, being aroused at depictions of sex is serious wrongthink

Is that pic of Rance in Goblin Slayer an edit, a doujin, or an actual page from the manga? I don't remember seeing it in there.

Also, if Rance is going goblin hunting, it's because he wants to snag himself some pre-used waifus and/or eliminate some competition in the waifu-raping space.

>Rance
Adol

It's from the Year One spinoff.

it's from the year one "spinoff"

>depicting goblins as scary

Silly japs, what are they gonna come up with next? This must be some horseshoe shit where their series went so high up in powerlevels that they went full circle and came back to the weakest shit.

from 1 to 10, how beautiful is GS?

He is a goblin

had that during WWII to
a bunch of GI's raping french women
they got strung up tough
the frogs where quite salty about it and remarked that they could at least keep their colonial troops from raping

turns out all the raping Gi's where blacks serving in the cosy rear echelon jobs like cook ~

had to drive a mobile giblet trough the rear echelon with the hung spooks to convince the rest of them to keep it in their pants.
Hangings will continue until morality improves

Goblins = blacks and arabs

12.6/10

Silly user, burgers aren't white.
>56%

Niggers breathing in white countries should be a crime punished by death.

Well the lancer dude saw him in the workshop before and noted that he looked good, but clearly not good enough for the lancer dude to remember their encounter. So maybe 7 or 8 out of 10.

Jesus

>That neck.
He probably looks like a teenager.

Thought those were Orcs.

Why does Sup Forums people ever bother to watch anime or media in general?

If goblins weren't scary, adventurers wouldn't get paid for killing them.
Even in games where the goblins are meant to be training dummies, you can still get killed by goblins if you run to a cave jam packed with goblins when your level is too low (assuming the game even allows you to do such a thing).

>OOOO DO I HAVE A DEAL FOR YOU

>If goblins weren't scary, adventurers wouldn't get paid for killing them.

Except in GS world they don't get paid shit, despite being so "scary". It's like the people there have the values of an entirely different setting where goblins don't actually mean shit.
Which is irrelevant anyway, in most settings adventurers get paid even to kill completely irrelevant rats and slimes. You don't have to be scary, just a pest to humanity.

I want a doujin of a band of goblins sneaking into the Sword Maiden's chamber and the invincible holy Sword Maiden, who once defeated a demon lord, just collapsed and peed herself at the mere presence of goblins.

Sure she will be fine

more like
Orcs = Niggers
Goblin = Sandnigger

i think we can all agree with this, more important what about elfs, humans, dwarfs, ecc ecc?

They get paid shit because only farmers are paying them. Rich people living in town don't care about goblins because they are usually not threatened by goblins.
GS never depicted goblins to be scarier than other monsters, it only showed what happens when noobs underestimate goblins.

>Somalia
>More law and order than litterally anywhere else in the world
>The place commonly reffered to as the worlds most failed state

As expected, mods don't do anything about Sup Forums.

you can go back to your hole you stupid goblin, nobody like you here