Including the sister

There are 5 sisters stupid

But, user

Raiha

They got told off.

Why does she have ribbons in her mouth
Is it ribbons all the way down

oh you mean my wife

It turns out she's hungry because last time Itsuki ate everything in the house when she came over.

Quick, Fuutarou! If you can't tutor the sisters in time, Raiha will starve to death!

I want to upload images but my 5 wives won’t let me

I guess Ichika likes him too now all of the sudden. Or am I misreading her?

>Itsuki: stars
>Yotsuba: ribbons
>Miku: headphones
>Nino: that thing that looks like a dead moth
>Ichika: ?

Short hair duh

>It's not about the ribbons on the outside
>it's about the ribbons inside your heart
>likes him too now
>now
user, please
earrings

I cannot into gookrunes, is this Miku pretending to be Ichika?

>withstands headpats, arm holding, and hand holding without losing like Miku
Best girl.

Seems legit.

But that’s Miku playing as Ichika

Who is this guy, some Ichika fanboy?

Yeah. I don't know why. Ichika would never react to him like that. Plus there aren't earings.

A shame it isn't a real Ichika chapter.

>mom, I posted memes again
Itsuki isn't like that.

>another Miku chapter
Meh. At least she doesn't turn into a bitch in heat, willing and ready in this chapter like most.

Oh boy a blonde wig. Nino better come when the mask isn't being worn.

>people like Miku
>author has Miku dress up as the others so it counts as a Miku chapter but with the appearance of another sister
>it's also a way for Miku to interact with others she wouldn't normally interact with so we can see her outside her comfort zone
>all while setting up a "Fuutarou is going out with Ichika rumor" plotline for Ichika while she's conflicted and trying to help Miku get with Fuutarou

The madman.

>Ichika while she's conflicted
Why would she be? Ichika isn't into him the same way Miku is. I don't remember her being his "partner"

>trying to help Miku get with Fuutarou
She still is. I doubt Ichika will care but Nino and tubby might.

jealous Nino face sounds delectable

Everything makes sense now, Miku is the main heroine of this story
1. Ichika likes him, but not that much. Knowing her personality, she would get over him.
2. Nino has softened up, but doesn't like him(romantically).
4. Yotsuba likes him, she will probably be the only rival.
5. Itsuki, while is shown to be the main heroine is probably just a red herring. She only seems to respect and admire him even after 20 chapters.

Miku's whole character design was changed to fit the bride, she gets multiple chapters for herself and the main heroine tropes. This is a pseudo-harem with rivalry between Miku and Yotsuba(childhood friend) ending with Miku wining the MCbowl. Other characters will probably get developed but will not devlop any feeling for Fuutarou. I don't see how Nino or Itsuki will all of a sudden fall in love with him.
Miku has always been the end game from the start.

Wtf!? How did she make ichika's haircut?

>Miku is the main heroine of this story

Mikumagic.

Probably a wig.

>Yotsuba likes him
She was lying.

It looks different but she really likes doing a similar looking pose with her fingers.

Yeah but not even when she impersonate Yotsuba she made her hair shorter

The chapter started with Fuutarou using a wig and a box of masks and presumably other disguises. She probably just got a wig from there that looks closest to Ichika's.

>forces a smile

>immediately loses it after a few sentences

Oh Miku.

Three volumes and MC is still showing no sign of liking any girl in particular

Nah, looks too good. She probably has it with her all the time, like Yotsuba's ribbons, she had five of them. She likely keeps Nino's ribbons and Itsuki's accessories with her too.

Miku plays too hard to get.

Same for bokuben, studying is for serious people.

>before she met Fuutarou, Miku has such a low self-esteem she feels better pretending to be her sisters
>also ties in with her initial statement of how her sisters are all better and she's the worst of the bunch
Neat if true.

>make a harem
>all five girls have the same body type
>all five girls have sameface
>all five girls have the same hair color

>>tfw the bride even has 3 flowers on her head

But would she really get rid of the headphones? She kept them on even while cooking, where Nino changes steals her sisters clothes to prevent her own stuff from getting spilled on

>all five girls have the same hair color

>keeping headphones for your marriage

They're supposed to have the same hair color. They're colored differently in those so (You) can actually tell them apart. That's how badly similar they are.

If the whole harem looks the same than they can't complain about him cheating on them. He only has eyes for one girl who just happens to have 4 identical sisters.

>make a harem
>no one likes the MC
whoa

The author knows that you shouldn't have all the girls fall for the MC instantly. You have to build up to it or else their feelings don't seem genuine.

And that’s why it’s so good. Also, the manga itself is setting up to be 80-100+ chapters long. I just hope it doesn’t turn into the same romcom formula we see all the time.

>I just hope it doesn’t turn into the same romcom formula we see all the time

Elaborate.

>The author knows that you shouldn't have all the girls fall for the MC instantly
1, 3, and 4 already like him. Miku took all of 3 chapters to fall for him. I give Yotsuba a pass since she is the likely childhood friend.

Not an excuse Nino, Miku, or 4D chess would buy. Ichika is down for a harem and Itsuki has low enough self-esteem to forgive him for cheating again and again.

Ichika doesn't like him to that extent. It's only a small crush which she doesn't even want to pursue. Miku's low self-esteem and self loathing play a factor. As you said Yotsuba is a childhood friend who may have a crush on him.she is also a retard so we don't know what she is thinking.

Too drawn out, like when we know every girl likes the MC, but there’s no development. Good thing this one keeps lol misunderstandings to a minimum and there’s no unnecessary ecchi and whatnot

>Itsuki has low enough self-esteem to forgive him for cheating again and again.

Miku, you mean.

Miku is more likely to take it so hard she'd murder/suicide.

Let's be honest, if Fuutarou put effort into pursuing Ichika she'd turn into butter.

>I just hope it doesn’t turn into the same romcom formula
You bet your ass it will.

Not if it gets axed first.

>unnecessary ecchi
Yes fellow heterosexual, tits and ass are yuck and barf inducing. What kind of man likes thick girls?

Also you seem to be describing hominem.

>no unnecessary ecchi
Elaborate.

>hominem
I meant "bokuben"

Leaving all the best girl shit aside for a second how do you think this series will actually end?

>22 chapters
>still can't decide who is best

How wet?

>dude tits lmao
whoa
And yes, basically bokuben is following the formula. I still eat that shit up tho

Miku wins, imouto dies.