What's the worst anime you've watched?

What's the worst anime you've watched?

Unironically Fate Zero.

Solty rei

i liked it. not the worst i've seen.

RapeMan and Neon Gnesis Evangelion

I didn’t understand the plot one bit. But the action and music was on point.

Even Sword for Truth was more entertaining than that piece of shit.

Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara

And definitely not in a "so bad it's good" way.

There's a few shows I'd rate 1/10, eromanga sensei is one of those

Myself;yourself
Sola
Ef: a tale of memories/melodies

Can't decide between Weather Report Girl, or that Glitter Force thing on Netflix.

I'm not sure which is the worst one I've seen but the worst one I've finished is Gunbuster

Fuck you Dokuro-chan is fun

Skelter+Heaven

Gantz

Your favourite one

Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt. And I have seen my fair share of shit anime.

Eiken. I'm not proud of myself.

Sword Art Online

Milky Holmes, can't remember which season.

Whats that one with the magic katana that cuts through all the broadswords and shit?
Heavenly Blacksmith?
It was an abomination, I dont know why I forced myself to watch the whole thing in a day.

fairy tail

Dragonball Super

unironically the last 20 episodes of Eva. I put it down multiple times before I could get through it. First 6 episodes or so were great because those were the ones they had to pitch to the networks.

Watch more anime

I realize there are certainly worse anime than the latter episodes of Eva but, I do well to avoid obvious trash so I've never had to suffer them.

Manage your time better.

I've watched like 11 anime and I can name stuff much worse.

Watch moar lurk moar

Seriously?
Not arguing about taste and so on, but that seriously the WORST?
Consider yourself lucky.

Once you watched 1 anime you basically watched most of them.

Mayoiga.
Just fucking Mayoiga.
I did expect hilarious edgy fun a lá Another, with stupid gorey death and narmy dialogue and quotes and so on.
What I got was Mayoiga.

Why are you here if you have only seen like 11 anime you fucking normie?

come on lets hear your amazing taste in anime then, I bet its pedo shit

Toaru Majutsu no Index S1.

I don't know why Sup Forums has such a gigantic boner for this show. The only good part was Misaka and her clones.

Because you can be a loser regardless of the number of anime you watch. Most of those I've seen only few episodes or dropped so the actual number is much less....I'm here for the ones I like.

Pupa, without a doubt.

Seriously, anything else mentioned here has some redeeming qualities that make them watchable to me Well, never seen Psychic Wars, only heard about it.
This was just boring and embarrassing and kinda pretentious - "Oh, we wanted to make an animu with the greatness of Life Action Shows" said the producers. Well, you got it, if "My Mother the Car" was the quality you were reching for.

>"They hated Jesus, because he spoke the truth"

Pretty much any card game anime that doesn't represent how it's actually played irl.

Waifus and jerking of to a standard mass-produced shounen MC who they swear is better and different than the rest.
I still enjoyed it enough to watch the two seasons and the spin-offs while they aired.
Seriously, you haven't seen much if you think that's the worst. I would even say it's above averge for the many fun characters.

This. Four years later and I still don't know how I managed to finish it. I still remember the episode where they censored a fucking knife and like half the screen was black.

I still haven't watched anything worse than the Ninja Scroll TV series. Although what stings most about that is that I spent money on that shit.

I could have bought myself at least three decently priced dinners, a used game, or even a better show with that money.

smartphone iseki was anime of the year

Worst things are all dropped and forgotten. Here are some uncomfortable or retarded things I remember:
- Ano Hi Mita Hana "Look I'm so nice I didn't move on to check maybe you'll fight because of my death. And then you fought because of it. And then somehow everything is nice!" ...
- Gosenzo-sama Banbanzai! Anime for 50 year olds? I don't understand, who would even enjoy this?
- Kanashimi no Belladonna -I'm so weak I'm this strong- shonenshit in a josei, why, what in the world.
- Chrno Crusade wacky adaptation.
- Kuroshitsuji besides the lonely kid part.
- Elf wo Karu Mono-tachi old rpg animoo, simple to the point of kodomo series.
- Ozma yay it looks awesome oh shit it's fucking nothing.
- Umineko no Naku Koro ni you can watch a stupid thing for the glorious songs or can just dl the shit outta them.
Special thanks to Hotaru no Haka for ridiculing pride so hard it triggers people.

The Eureka seveN AO OVA.

Forget DEWEY WAS RIGHT. Ao being forced to crossdress for no reason was the worst part of that shitshow.

I wanted to watch this, was it really that bad?

Evangelion 2.0

Gantz is good. Especially the dub.

Every other answer is wrong

Infinite stratos

Imagine a rehash of the movie except with none of the violence and good animation, and then also stretch it out to thirteen episodes for good measure.

Bringing up this show seems unfair because it was clearly made in hell.

Jesus why do you even watch stuff you hate that much? I

Also Kitaro is overrated piece of hack.
I remember a friend gave me his whole discography 6 years ago and I saved only 2 (two) tracks out of it. What a motherfucker

Monster

Demon kino.

little shit academia

One Piece.

Yes, I've seen Fairy Tail. At least it had webm related going for it. One Piece is the exact same power of friendship trash, but with uglier girls.

If Doremon counts then that

ive never watched any of fairy tail but the red head is super hot (pic not related)

>Fairy tail and it's fans.webm

Elfen Lied

WINRAR RIGHT HERE FOLKS
I share your pain user
Everyone else is just being a faggot

.hack//sign

shit was so boring

this and I fucking loved the live action film and the first OVA

>Eiken
I don't think fanservice nonsense and ecchi count.

Simoun
Fruit's Basket
MD Geist II

The worst part is I actually completed them all. I can't help but think it will get better eventually then I'm three episodes from the last telling myself I might as well finish what I started.

But MD Geist II was good user

Haruhi

Asterisk War, Comet Lucifer, or Elfen Lied

Is it that bad? I'm currently debating whether I should continue...I'm interested in the whole god thing..

I disagree sir.

Man fuck Sared Blacksmith, wasted my time on that shitshow. The Mc is an entitled bitch who believes she should be handed everything and actually is handed everything, does little through her own power yet is showered with praise. I feel the author realized this and that's why he had her "raped" but then bitched out of that when he pissed of the waifu fags.

It's terrible.

the limited animation is hard to swallow, as is the black and white part but I still appreciate what Koichi Ohata was going for. I wish he'd make a comeback with some new fucked up violent horror/cyberpunk thing or even MD GEIST 3 as teased in the audio commentary but it looks like big titted fighting anime broke him

Probably Gilgamesh. I liked the art style but the story was boring as shit. It seemed like it was trying hard to be 'deep' but didn't hit the mark. I'm pretty easy to impress and have watched plenty of shows Sup Forums derides, but I can usually find something I like about a series.

That’s some interesting taste you’ve got there lad.