Darling in the Franxx

You may not like it but this is what peak perfection looks like

Main girls is best girl for once?

>yfw her actual age is about 100

Do you pronounce it as "Franks"?

I like it!

>this is what a character design made by accountants and mass-marketers looks like*

FTFY

She was designed with great care by Tanaka and Nishigori. She is a child of love, not greed. Don't be a faggot user.

That's not Kokona

That's not Kokona.

>Perfect
Doesn't taste good tho

More like Cuckona.

>You may not like it but this is what peak perfection looks like
No, she would be perfect if she was the MC of the actual show on whose story we would follow.
And who would get multiple partners for fun depending what type of mecha she would be using in the fight.
That would be awesome with her open sexuality.
But what we got as a plain male virgin oriented result she's imperfect cause she fallen for such shitty bland guy like Hiro and we all know he will manage to top her sooner or later only cause he is a male MC.
Great sexy character wasted on beta faggot insecurity.

What do you mean ?

More like Ichicuck.

Studio has said Hiro and 002 are deuteragonists. The main character focus will swing between them.

>beta
Just because he isn't an insane insecure burger with social anxiety does not mean he is a beta, user.

It doesn't matter, 02 is already confirmed to be wasted on shit like Hiro so I don't really care if I will get her episode since I bet it will be to see how she thinks about her darling all the time.
It's shit.
Godly design good personality type wasted on your typical boring male MC.
It would be totally different if she was MC from whose perspective we see the show from.
And who would have mulitple partners than forced darling crap so japanese male virgins would feel better about their hopes that a hot girl would always choose them logic.

She has top waifu status already and it has only been 2 episodes.

She looks like the bitch from Elfen Lied

Furankusu

168/5000
Fuck yeah !!!, I love how she does not act like a shy little girl, she's badass, and she wants a guy is goes after, she is hot, she's best girl, she knows it, Cocona is not even able to walk in her shadow.

Why exactly are they using Gunbuster batons?

Nishigori has lost his touch.

This is the post of an ass blasted user who knows the race for 02's heart is over before it even began.

Because it's Trigger; rehashing Gainax is their primary objective.

They even went one better and just rehased a whole Gainax team for this one

Flan-kiss

Do we really need another one?

>everyone pays so much autistic attention that they audibly accent on a word that they never heard about

Also doggy style robots. So fucking inbred but i'm sort of curious about the world

It's a 24 episode series, you and i both know what there doing, by making the mc strong out the gate but he has issues fighting, that's where the growth and pay off comes off.
The story arc you're implying is shit tier, one of geniune growth will always be better, stop with the weak ass non issue complaints.

You do know it's a real object, right?

Da comrade

I know. I also know it's an obvious reference to Gunbunster in this case.

Stay mad faggot.

B-but muh generals!

Yep. Isn't that awesome?

>Strelitzia
>A common name of the genus is bird of paradise flower / plant, because of a resemblance of its flowers to birds-of-paradise.
>The bird of paradise represents faithfulness, love, and thoughtfulness
>The symbolism generally associated with bird-of-paradise is freedom and good perspective. When a woman gives it to a man it symbolises faithfulness.
>The 9th wedding anniversary for a married couple
>Freedom and the ability to travel, due to the flower’s resemblance to birds in flight (note similarities with the bird monologue in episode 1)
>Magnificence, excellence and success
>Joy through challenges and successes alike
>Faithfulness in romantic relationships
>Optimism towards the future

/threadly reminder

Even worse than the DBS spam

>so japanese male virgins would feel better
This is Nishigori's wet dream.

>this is what newfags that watched 10 anime think perfection looks like

I would think keeping it to one thread is worlds different from:
>___ GENERAL #9028347: PINK PENSES EDITION
>DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD UNTIL YOU READ THIS IRRELEVANT WIKI!
>PLEASE READ THE THREAD CODE OF CONDUCT FOR THE THREAD!

Hiro is cute!

To be objective, she is copied from Lum Invader from Urutsei Yatsura, objectively a perfection and most popular female anime character ever.

I'm glad Cuckona lost the darlingbowl already. Dumb slut.

Oni's gonna milk her darling for everything he's worth and lap it up like a hungry dog.

I was surprised at how well this is designed to appeal to what men dream of

Not going to happen.

she looks very happy and satisfied

It already has.

Serious question why is Ichigo called Cuckona??
>inb4 people start telling me what a cuck is
I want to know where the "-ona" part came from. What the fuck did i miss? Her name's fucking ichigo. cuckona doesn't even sound similar. I know I am going to be called retarded and whatever but seriously where the fuck did that name come from?

Watch more anime.

I'll go out of my way and assume you're not being retarded on purpose. It's because she looks exactly like Cocona from FliFli. I'm sure you can figure out the rest by yourself.

these butts are peak perfection and made to be lewded

oh. Well I didn't watch FlipFlappers so that makes sense. At least I wasnt being as retarded as i thought and only hadn't watched one random show.

>still with the side handles
>not a single joystick attached to the pelvis region

Fu-ra-n I guess

Oni's cockpit is build for peak performance, she makes her darling lay down and then rides him like a motorcycle.

>Sup Forums now like arrogant whores instead of pure maidens
What happened

I find Hiro cute. His flustered reaction over accidentallt grabbing a woman's undies is so cute. His sparkling eyes when Zero Two said he did pilot the FranXX (or not)...he's so cute.

Who has the better butt

>BONE: 3rd Nursery Lab
>Nursery Lab
>Lab
Clones confirmed

Wrong.

Countdown till canon: 6 days

>falls for the "if you kiss me I might be able to pilot better" bait
>pure

Nothing happened. Ichigo isn't pure, Oni is.

God I wish that were me

>kiss me maybe?
>Ok!
Wow what an absolute whore

Sup Forums always fill with maingirlfag cause they don't like losing.

Oni literally walked around naked in front of Hiro before they even knew each other, and wasn't even embarrassed about it.

>I HEART THAT PISTIL CALLED ZERO TWO

normalfags are as delusional as slaineifags

Oni has 6+ ex boyfriend
She probably call all of them darling and kissed all of them

>I like both
what now? how am I supposed to shitpost?

What the fuck happened with Naomi? She was the one most relevant to the battle yet they forgot about her in a minute

I've watched the episode way too many times now and it's only sunday.
It really fucking sucks cause I saw episode 1 on a sunday so the wait was only 6 days, now i must suffer an additional 24 hours.

>some literally who
>knowing shit about APE's secrets

Actually watch the episode

I like both, but I choose one for each thread.

>now
But Sup Forums loved Bitches and Whores.

They actually surprising gave us an up date on her, these writers are a bit more competent then I thought, i can of assumed they would just throw her death under the rug.

>everyone forgets the first episode the picture

Can't have anyone to stop ichigo from sucking MC's dick

each one died before they could link

And Ichicuck kissed Hiro when she already had a partner, just because she believed it might help Hiro pilot better.
I bet she would allow Hiro to impregnate her in a missionary position while they are still inside the cockpit, if he told her that improves his piloting skills.

She is obviously not a first time kisser.

Arms' too thin.

>She will still lose to Ichigo at the end

Is this the new DBS? How many threads do you faggots need?

>peak perfection
As opposed to what, partial perfection? It's not a quality measured in tiers, you idiot.

now that I think about it I wasn't questioning that despite not having watched ff. Well thanks for the explanation

So, so new.

I hope you are right, dumb frogposter.

Nothing impure about that. She didn't choose to be partnered with glasses, and she's in love with Hiro.

Ohhh, poor you.
Did we push off your precious circlejerk off the board or something?

Half of it's being hidden by her body.

Cockona is very small

So I just thought... what if the method of combination of two pilots in TTGL was the same?