Just a Quick Bitch/Complaint Thread

Just a Quick Bitch/Complaint Thread

Mine is: Strike Witches: At some point in the series Miyafuji Yoshika deserved a promotion, esp after the events of S1

She stays a seargent the whole time, yet Lynne who was also a seargent at the start is promoted to Master seargent at the S2 beginning. I feel Yoshika got fucked over here esp considering she sacrifices her powers to save everyone at S2 end. Only discussing series, know she gets them back later.

What other things piss you off Sup Forums?

I assumed quitting the millitary in season 1 stopped her career somewhat.

if you are willing to let your latter career suffer you could always knock a promotion or promotions back.

Well she didnt really quit, after 501st was disbanded she was set as a naval reserve officer (ref s2 ep1), when it reformed in Romagna I believe she deserved to be promoted then considering she was instrumental in not only destroying the warlock/akagi but also uncovering that air forces general dangerous work with the neuroi

I personally believe she truly didnt care about promotions, I just feel she deserved them

Let's see, how about the fact that we'll never see an S3? Or the fact that all subsequent iterations of the franchise are gonna be choke-full of shitty 3DCG, that is if they do come to life at all? SW is dead and it pisses me off.

Wish they animated the LNs, but that will never happen unless it's shit tier money saving QUALITY.

This year in the 10th anniversary and I read somewhere that Humikane is setting up some announcement, perhaps we'll get a new season or a new OVA.

Old mobage is shutting down in a month so it may be a new game. But in general SW is getting new anime every two years so there should be something this year.

>Old mobage is shutting down
Really? Damn, I used to play it.

>But in general SW is getting new anime every two years so there should be something this year.
I'm really looking forward to this project be a new anime of a different JFW. We've already seen the 501st, 502nd and the 504th, a new season of the 507th, the Suomus Misfits, would be absolutely glorious.

We've seen Ardour witches? What? Fucking when?

OP, Miyafuji was court martialed after her insubordination during the events at the end of season 1.

They had a brief cameo at the beginning of S2 and an OVA.

It would most likely be BW S2.

The novel series ended, the game ended as well and one of the manga series is ending as well next month, so there's not really much anything left to advertise, might be a new manga or novel series but literally just a wild guess, could be absolutely nothing as nobody knows, we'll see when it's summer. It's not 2010 anymore after all. I'm just hoping it's a new manga series at least.

It's a pity because the SW universe is huge and it's settled in the WWII scenario which literally means hundreds of battles or situations that could be reproduced with Witches.

Miyafuji is my girlfriend.

Shizuka is a lot hotter.

I don't care, I love Miyafuji.

Are you narcissistic? She's clearly the self insert.

The most likely one would be Noble Witches anime.

No it wouldn't be, the novel series for that ended already.

How do ranks even work in this series? It almost looks random which witch is assigned to which role. Not very good.

And that matters because? SW is all about merch sales.

Noble Witches novels ended? Didn't it get manga just few months ago?

The 507th isn't technically the Suomus Misfits anymore. The 507th is formed from the Suomus Independent Volunteer Aerial Squadron in late 1944, several years after the light novels, and by then the only Misfit left is Haruka, who becomes their commander-in-battle.

Modern anime industry is made with advertising in mind in general. You need something to advertise for before you can have merchandise in the current state of things. Original projects have been dying breed for years because they're risky business. The likelihood of a Noble anime is down to zero with novel series gone and other assumptions being as any likely to happen. Kadokawa is the owner of the franchise and they pretty much only greenlight anime adaptions as long there's a novel series for stuff ongoing, and they're well known for doing this.

user, that manga started last summer but yeah you're right, I forgot the manga is still going for it since there have been few chapter dumps on helma.

>Haruka, who becomes their commander-in-battle.
No way, I didn't know that. So, that little lesbian witch become their commander? Lol.

The new lineup was revealed in the newest Brave Witches Prequel LN. It's these five, one or two others (unknown), and in 1945 they're joined by Misumi Miya from the first episode of Brave Witches.

but why bother when you can just repeat the same story with a different OC fuso witch

the fuck is that middle one

She did not get promoted due to insubordination.

Is the one in the middle american?

Novel sales literally never mattered for SW franchise. It's about figs and other plastic crap. If anything becoming a manga instead of LN is a promotion.

Yes.

Hanna Wind (Commander, Suomus)
Sakomizu Haruka (Commander-in-battle, Fuso)
Lee Andrea Archer (Liberion)
Kullamas Blengkam (Siamro)
Vesna Mikovic (Ostmark)

>helma
Is this still alive?

>they're joined by Misumi Miya

Holy shit, she's back?

My wife Lynette is the best

To those saying she did not get promoted due to insubordination, both Charlotte and Erica both stated they had more incidents, yet they are both captains, besides which it was due to the insubordination that she discovered the truth about the warlocks. How fugged would they have been if the air force general had produced a whole army of them and then all of them went rogue/became neuroi.

>Lol.
Also commander-in-battle user, that's squad leader status, like Mio was, the commander is Hanna Wind.

Did you completely disregard the part where it's not 2010 anymore and industry has changed shit ton from back then and how Kadokawa operates for the past half a decade in general? Things don't stay the same forever and they didn't matter back then because it was original project that hit gold.
There have been several mangos on and off over the years all the time, novels are much more important to Kadokawa regarding any possible animation projects. Pretty sure though they dropped the figma line entirely for SW lately and there isn't any new merch for BW besides jackets so there's that too if you're so fixated on merchandise still.

More or less same as ever steady slow so why not pay a visit sometimes? Farawaylander came back and has been typesetting chapters for us lately while wewladwew keeps translating the manga for us. And some other news and such like what user's post above yours said can be found on helma recently.

Brave witches killed the franchise

Stop shitposting and direct another season like the first one. Everything was shit since then.

Kadokawa is slow and retarded. First BW Alter figs come out mid 2018.

>it's not 2010 anymore

Manga selling 10x more than LN didn't change.

Your complaints are odd, given this is anime in the end. This kind of shit happens all the time in tv shows and movies where protagonist saves the day but isn't really 'rewarded' for it and their colleagues are better off despite doing reckless stuff too. But if they don't mind it, neither should we.

No it didn't at all, as long there's manga and or novels it's never kill. Anime is not the only thing there's to franchises.

I know. We'll see much later on whether Alter plans on continuing doing more.

People just hate to read.