Seen as the character most responsible for popularizing tsunderes

>seen as the character most responsible for popularizing tsunderes
>is never actually dere
why is this allowed?

only posers see her in that position

She kisses him, sleeps next to him, and waits for him to try to kiss her. That's somewhat dere i would say.

That's not Lamu.

People see what they want to see. There's also the fact that many's perception of Eva characters comes from characters who were inspired by them.

I don't see Lum anywhere in that pic.

Think again bucko

Secretly a closet dyke. I mean, look at "her" short brown hair.

Literally who?

Somebody from a time when tsunderes where not yet popular. Now go to bed, kid.

Years of doujins telling me the opposite.

Lum was love back before the better part of you ran down the crack of your mother's ass and ended up as a stain on the mattress

Asuka is only sort of a tsundere. If you think about the actual routes of tsunderedom (who came before Asuka) they bounce back and forth between the hot and cold, or tsun and dere, poles regularly. Asuka on the other hand doesn't really shift between two states as much as she inhabits them both at once, she's a quantum tsundere. In almost every moment she's interacting with Shinji she's simultaneously showing off to impress him, trying her hardest to disregard him entirely, jealous of his seemingly effortless competence (with regards to piloting EVAs) and desperate to forge a meaningful connection with another human being.

Asuka doesn't shit between tsun and dere, she's literally tsundere.

roots* not route wtf is wrong with me

>worst girl dressing up as best girl
disgusting

This too. A lot of popular beliefs are fan creations.

A lot of interesting interpretations of a lot of things are just fan creations. Generally speaking a creator isn't as creative or passionate as the combined intellect/creativity/passion of their fanbase, and how could they be?

What an attention whore

>character most responsible for popularizing tsunderes
>Asuka
what?

What a truly fucking useless post

She's a literally who.

>is never actually dere
+
>the magma diver

best post.

this is an eva thread, every post is truly worthless