Precure Thread

Extra cute edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lMvqVsHfwls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You jelly of my daki, Gopedos?

Himari is cute!

I'm a Mahopedo, so I would prefer a cute Mirai daki, but still that Kirara looks really cute. Have sweet dreams, my pedofriend.

Worst yellow.

Please refrain from using any variation of the word "pedo" around here, it'll scare the little girls.
Use "big friend" instead.

Fuck off

>being one of those creepers who watch anime aimed at little girls

"Moms are tough" - Cure Etoile (Hugtto Precure!, 2018)

>new Precure about to start
>not feeling the excitement
Lads, is this what depression is like?

No. That is what Precure is dead feels like.

I hope you get hit by a truck

The fuck did you just say?

the last few seasons being pretty meh does that.
just don't get your hopes up too much

>[user] KiraKira Precure À La Mode - 48 [1280x720].mkv
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:MSXP2KZQS33R2365HSH26RAT4PJ6Q6OT&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fnyaa.tracker.wf%3A7777%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce

Thank you, anonymous person.

Excellent OP.

I ordered the same one recently!! Was supposed to get here Friday but I was at work and apparently they couldn't have left it with the apartment manager. Hate being a grown man.

>just saw HaCha episode 20

WTF I hate Hime now

Thank you so much. We're almost at the end!

thanks for everything, user

Hime is unhateable.

This looks disappointingly pure.

Im in love with this boy (girl)

Akira is a pretty cool and handsome lad/lass, would hang out with.

Lots of CQC this episode.

>edition

Burn it

>Ichika's mom regains ability to love
>thinks about AIDS orphans before her daughter and husband

Pretty accurate depiction of women, the soulless husks they are.

Trans regret Akira

>Orders a dakimakura
>Calls others pedos
You seem confused.

You're the best user around!

A two headed MeguYuko ogress would be so OP, probably more OP than Forever Lovely or any of the super pinks. Yuko hardly even used all her best moves, spent most of her time helping other teams or being on the sidelines. Imagine fighting Lovely but now she's teleporting behind you, singing to regenerate herself and others, occasionally dropping giant Lucky Charms marshmallow bombs on your entire force, and still doing normal Lovely things. I don't even want to think about the added power to her eye laser attack, or how much bigger those colony drops would be.

Unlike the unlicensed ones, this one is not lewd or sexual in any way. It is wholesome and cute. My mom even said how nice it was!

>born to parents who are polar opposites
>always feels empty inside
>spitting image of his dad
>grows up with him and does everything he tells him to including mess with his mom's kids
>traumatized by all the fighting and dreams of one day numbing the world so that he doesn't have to remember anything
Wow. Elisio is suddenly incredibly relatable.

Kirakira-kiraru! Kira-kiraru!

Peach

>My mom even said how nice it was!
Stop, you're breaking my heart

Fuck off back to your own thread.

>Kirara
>not lewd or sexual

I want to Momo her Peaches

Why though?

She's not naked, she's covered up. She's not in a sexy pose or do any lewd gestures. To the average normie it is a cute cartoon girl in her pajamas laying on a bed.

I wonder if PreCure would popular among burger girls if it aired on Disney Channel. Or would their parents not let them watch it because there's no "diversity"?

Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, or Sprout. Keep Disney far away from Pretty Cure, but please do take it away from Saban.

What does it matter if it's on Disney? That's probably the most popular one among girls. Would you plan on watching it or something? It'd be dubbed, which is okay for kids only.

what just happen?

>Kirara

Kirara is inherently lewd.

It's berry berry berry good.

Her PJs also have ZR.

Are these the alamodes?

>berry berry berry guu
ftfy

Just how big is her chest?

Inorin is a 2D girl in 3D!

She's adorable but Tomochin's ears are killing me in that photo.

cock ninja

Did Makoto ever learn how to FRY?

You guys are pervs. I wouldn't do anything lewd with Kirara unless we were drunk and she wanted me to.

Did someone say cock?

I want to take Kirara on a date to a local donut shop, sit down and eat the donuts while playing footsies under the table.

You are disgusting.

I want to horse around with Kirara and poke her while she's trying to concentrate on something.

What does that mean?

This ending was pretty weird. Like, the big bad was not exactly beaten, and there is still that other general going around.

Who is that?

Antagonist form the cinema.

Ah ok, I have yet to watch the movie.

>vlcsnap

A fairy of simple pleasures

Guess I'll take this cheap excuse to use this image at least once while it's still technically the right year.

Elysio's wild ride was something else. Dude went from highly competent villain to Absolute Madman/final boss and I ended up feeling sorry for him.

youtube.com/watch?v=lMvqVsHfwls

I think hit it on the nail, after reading his post I understood why I liked Elysio. He felt like the victim of his parents differences, but without this being a sad backstory to make use feel for him, it felt natural.

They should make these but for Kirara.

cat

The Precure this time didn't really solve anything at all, and actually doomed humanity since Elisio was completely right about endless conflict. They'll bake some cakes to help some jerk smile again, but they aren't gonna intervene in a war or anything.

still beats living in sovietunionland.

Elisio was /ourguy/ he was nazbol as HELL!

Post catgirl Yukari

Love you, bro

.Made a perfect world with no conflicts.
Elysion Balanco y Negro did nothing wrong!
He is the griffth of Precure!

You didn't understand anything. It was a confrontation of different philosophical ideas. Elisio thought that feeling and emotions are bad and people would have been better without them, and Precure thought that positive feelings and emotions are worth it. Actually Ellisio's position is close to the one of Buddhism and Daoism and according to them he made a really good thing. But PreCure are Creators and Creators are stand on the position of freedom and individualism. Their position is close to the philosophy of Humanism. The last confrontation was the confrontation of ideas and philosophies. PreCure won that confrontation and earned freedom for the humanity. Freedom to suffer and have a chance to earn their happiness.
Both Precure and Eliso were right and no one was wrong. The ending was perfect.

The true last boss!

thanks as always user.
can't watch now though.
wonder what ghost bib yelled at the precure

>don't need these two shitters anymore

Unpopular opinion: Kawamura isn't the best choice for Hugtto. Apparently, she doesn't like or simply can't draw old hags.

well. that was... grave