Fate/Extra Last Encore

youtube.com/watch?v=-pW6m0zi3KE

Less than a week left, anons. Are you ready?

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/anime/12565/Fate_Prototype
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>This video contains content from Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) Inc.. It is not available in your country.
Dodged that bullet.

Sure, looks very Madokaesque

Umu.

An original route written and supervised by Nasu himself. He's hands on into this unlike apoc.

We'll just have to see.

At least Extella/Zero autists are BTFOed

Of course

explain this then

The animation looks terribad

Redman. And?

Shaft improve everything they touch, so yeah.

My body is fucking ready.

Is this an original?

Pretty sure it's a loose adaptation of EXTRA

>Fate Extella Zero draft starts with female hakuno falling into water as if being erased after losing in sixth routh
>it-s nothing to do with Extella Zero! the shit that Nasu wrote
what did they mean by this?

It's original

I hope he removes the "Robin Hood dies to his own poison" shit from the games.

Masani anime de Roma!

Is this gonna be 2 cours? Is there even enough material in the game for that once you cut all the fucking around in dungeons? Each week has like an hour of actual shit happening max.

I'm still not sure whether I like Nero or not
On one hand her backstory is decent, she's not an overpowered mess like Artoria, and confident genki girls are cool, but she's kind of annoying.

She's also a slut. When she says she loves "you" she'll said the same thing to another man in a heartbeat.
Actually fuck it, everyone in Extra world are a whore.

It took me a while to come around to Nero.

Still don't understand why they would censor promo material.

Original route written by nasu.

work in russia

Bait trailer?
The fuck are you talking about that never happened

Its a woman's purpose to please the man.

This looks awful.

>Actually fuck it, everyone in Nasu world are a whore.

Ah, i see.

Your worldly desires have nothing on swallows.

it won't stop will it
3D just won't stop encroaching on more and more of 2D's territory.

As much as I've fallen out of love with Type-Moon over the past couple years, I really can't help but be somewhat excited for a SHAFT Extra.
I've wanted this since that Extra CCC OP. Shame the franchise has only gone downhill.

some scenes look cg.

>pregnant servants

>Shame the franchise has only gone downhill.
Do you know what CCC is?

Some scenes look 2D.

some scenes look animated

Wait so there's not Tamamo at all? What's even the point?

Nobody knows. They haven't shown all the servants yet.

Well, at least Anego is finally getting some screentime.

Maybe you didn't noticed, but all Last Encore PV trying hard to show you as little spoilers as possible. The show will be second F/Z anime for Sup Forums.

>I really can't help but be somewhat excited for a SHAFT Extra.
I'm not really excited for it, if it had femMC then maybe, but this is just another shitty variation of male MC x Saber clone story going.

It's hard to be excited for something you didn't play in the game and where I specially bought the game for having femMC in.

Wake me up when we will get a proper Fate series with female MC for a change.
I wish they would animate Tokyo Necro, at least in it there are two MCs where one is female and have different love interests.

>Wake me up when we will get a proper Fate series with female MC for a change.
They're gonna animate Fate/Prototype soon.

F/P anime.

I think it's impossible to have the same fun as Fate/Zero threads anymore.

>The show will be second F/Z anime for Sup Forums.
>No Kirei x Gil bromance
>No DUDE
>No Kiritsugu
>No Gilles
>Better Saber

Yeah, Fate is too big for its own good now.
At least there's Gawain to look forward to.

I'd agree with these people. Especially, after that trainwreck that was Apoc.

Well maybe if they animate Fate/Strange Fake but it's not finished yet

I'm glad it was Nero and not that shitty fox.

SF has potential if someone actually start killing each others. FREEDOM alone is enough to blow out threads forever.

I've been ready since it was announced.

SF will also never be finished

>Not Available in your country
My Ass it's not

Does anyone else who actually played extra think Tamamo is a better representative for the game as a whole? Nero feels more shoved into the Fate/Extra then Emiya

According to vol 5 SF spoilers NO ONE fucking dies again.

>trusting chink spoilers posted on /fgog/

If Twice still remains as the final boss, I kind of think so.
But if Nero is the same as she was in Exra, I have no qualms about it.

I mean, I literally mentioned it in my post, so yes.
I guess I shouldn't say "only downhill", but overall it went downhill, particularly from FGO and Extella onwards.

The only acceptable kind of Servant.

>Does anyone else who actually played extra think Tamamo is a better representative for the game as a whole? Nero feels more shoved into the Fate/Extra then Emiya
As someone who never bothered with Tamamo's route, why?

Tamamo is the only one you can actively "choose" to romance, although it doesn't change the ending at all. She's also affiliated with Twice as she was his previous servant.

I believe

>FemMC
>Fate
If you want yurbait, just go watch Citrus dude. Majority of Extra players went with Male.

My first playthrough of the game was Tamamo because I wanted to play something other than Saibaface and Redman would be a boring choice. I don't think Tamamo is necessarily a better representative but I enjoyed playing her more than Nero and I thought Tamamo as a character was more tolerable than Umu. Best character is Gil by far.

>I mean, I literally mentioned it in my post, so yes.
You clearly didn't read CCC.

On the conrary, Tamamo is the only one who DOESN'T fit the theme of Extra. Extra universe takes familiar cncepts from FSN and turns them upside down
- The NPC-Archer there is a ginger hero of justice. But he is original hero of justice having no ties to the modern one.
- Nero might seem like Saber but subverts expectations in the utter contrast of her story and personality.
- Shinji also gets subverted through CCC. CCC also reframes how one looks at Gil and his values.
- Rin looks like Rin, except she is not the same Rin but her relative who is actually a blond and actually proficient with technology and a hacker.
-There's also a psycho loli having a Berserker except that's only a part of her Caster and said psycho loli is not outright malicious like Illya.

Tamamo doesnt add to this in any way, she has no connection to SN, she was really just there to fill a waifu quota.

What studio is gonna animate fate/prototype?

Ufo?

This is some shitty pasta.

Illya is not malicious you secondary,

myanimelist.net/anime/12565/Fate_Prototype

>s-she was just pretending

Read the bad ends secondary.

Can't wait fo next saturday.
I believe Sup Forums will be 45% fate 45% darling in the franxx and 10% threads reeeing on the two fanbases.

What the hell are you even talking about? This is retarded. There's a plethora of other characters in Extra that have no counterparts in FSN. Not to mention the goal of Extra being entirely different and more inline with KnK than Fate.

Hes right. Extra kinda, plays off FSN at least. Extra relies on you having seen FSN before, so it can trick your expectations at each turn.

Basically, its the stuff from FSN that you already know, that the game purposefully will turn around on you.

U didnt calculate for /u/ fags user

Read the VN once quarternary, Illya has no concept of good and evil, thats why Shirou accepts her so easily.

>DBS ending soon
>spics flood all other boards to shitpost

Prepare for Nero blanco posting.

>tfw umu blanco in 4 days

>reeeing
lmao Fatefags are immune to shitposting. At best secondaries will bait other secondaries or Fai posting walls of text. It's like watching monkeys in zoo.

>tfw I want her as a waifu and because she's one of the best Arts card users in the game.

>I guess I shouldn't say "only downhill", but overall it went downhill, particularly from FGO and Extella onwards.
If you want help with your reading comprehension, that means that yes, CCC is better than the original, but the franchise overall still went downhill.

>Fai

Please do not summon that autistic /u/fag.

Passionlip is a single-target lover who would never betray you under any circumstance.

Are they pregnant with mexican halfbreeds?

Normalfag tier shitty meme.

They are if you believe them to be!

DUDE

I know i'm going to fail to get her

>'Behead her and violate her corpse!'

>s-she didnu nuffin i swear

illyafags are the new sakurafags

Since when is BB associated with DUDE posting?
Are you saying CCC was bad because it had fanservice? The whole game is sex-themed.

Fate IS normalfag shit.

He is not red!

I really don't like the way Nero sounds.

That doesn't give you an excuse to post their memes, faggot.

I don't give a shit.

Release when?

CCC is where franchise went downhill.

>Asanagi Okita

I want to suck those toes.