Just finished the 1995 NE Evangelion,, is it worth seeing the 2007 version or is it just meh?

Just finished the 1995 NE Evangelion,, is it worth seeing the 2007 version or is it just meh?

Don't bother with EoE or the rebuild, not joking

it's that bad? ;-;

It's basically the transformers of Evangelion, just turn off your brain

End of evangelion is okay. Rebuild is absolute garbage.

Remember everything you loved about it? It's absent from the Rebuild.

Ill give the first few episodes a go.....see if it's worth it in any way....

This.
EoE was made for butthurt crybabies who wanted a normal ending.

The Rebuild are movies.

Damnit you get the point, ima give it a try

Also, I thought the original ending of NE was like that due to a diminished budget

1995>EoE>EVA Manga>Rebuild 2>Rebuild 1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Anno's shit>>>>>>>>>>Rebuild 3

The point of you being a retard?

Rebuild 2 then 1?

It is.
It's also a completely different ending from EoE where Shinji accepts instrumentation instead of rejecting it.

Accurate.

yes

Rebuild will never be finished so don't bother

EOE > TV > Manga > 1.11 > 3.33 > 2.22

Close.
EOE > TV > Manga >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 1.11 > 3.33 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2.22

EoE is the best one.

>t.crybabies

You've seen it all now.

The rebuilds are filler made to sell merchandise and give Askua a stupid fucking eyepatch.

Why not just watch 2018 Evangelion?

EoE WAS the original ending. They just ran out of money

In the preview for one of the last episodes of the series they have roughly drawn storyboards showing scenes from EoE.

you mean they made her design much better

agreed

Rebuild of Evangelion is a sequel to the original and EoE.

>Just finished the 1995 NE Evangelion
Good. Stop there.

>Not appreciating EoE
This is why I need to stop coming to this board.

End of Evangelion is the peak of evangelion and the original ending that they didn't make for absence of funds. Watch it right fucking now!
Evangelion is 26 ep + EoE jesus is not that hard how fucking new are you

Dear Sup Forums:

What the fuck am I looking at?

In order of how good it is not order to watch

care to give some context, cowboy?

Rei is reading that when Asuka goes to greet her in episode 9

Looks like a bacterial plasmid (right page) and a transcribed gene as a sequence of amino acids (left page).

Cool. Why in german, though? Wonder was it some random idea the directors had since the episode dealt with Asuka and all? Also there's no chance in hell 14 year olds get taught that shit

It's nonsenical text, they must have machine translated something.

Asuka was a college graduate.

Rei was reading it

No clue why in german. I recognized the plasmid, promotor region and gene transcription from basic collage molecular biochemistry.

Those previews were added in successive edition after EoE came out. But yes, EoE was always meant to go down like that.

Rei is a god

Sure but that's unrelated

>It's also a completely different ending from EoE where Shinji accepts instrumentation instead of rejecting it.
Wut? I guess it's time to rewatch eva.

It's not as clear as that user is making it seem to be. It up to interpretation whether shinji accepts instrumentality or not. The more sensible interpretation comes to the conclusion shinji rejects it however.

true gentleman taste
EoE is the apex

It's worthless without the series, though. Unless you can only enjoy stories in media res

I think you're right, but it's still fair to say that EoE is the high point of the series despite not being able to stand alone as an independent project - in other words, given the existence of the rest of the series, EoE could be said to be the best. I'm undecided as to whether I agree; I found the original ending to be somewhat more consistent with the tone of the preceding episodes, and it felt more believable. EoE was more satisfying though, in my case at least.