Darling in the Franxx

>Hand drawn mecha god bless
>Beautiful artstyle and design
>Amazing animation
>Oni waifu that will make you nut so hard you'll die after the third time
>best ass shots since code geass

Can we ask for more? Did this show just save anime?

>expecting people to pilot with this in their face

It would be literally impossible not to stick your face/hands/dick all over it.

>>Oni waifu that will make you nut so hard you'll die after the third time

>you get to have your brains fucked out and die
Where can I sign up?

>Bland MC that's the most forgettable beta walking trope character you can write
>Generic weirdo autistic slut lusting over MC's dick for absolutely no reason
>Uninspired shots, in-your-face symbolism, and evangelion designs rip-off
>Tasteless and jarring fanservice (and once case of legit sexual harassment)

I'm afraid you suffer from bad taste, user.

>Cockona

Hiro is not a beta.

What if she farts?

snnniiiifffffffffft.png

Why would a robutt fart?

Pretty sure every girl would rather die than fart directly into your face.

Is 02 pure? The way she behaves makes me think she might not be.

My dick would only get harder

I would be surprised if she was.

I want to do lewd things to these robots

she is. it's just a bait and switch where the girl that acts sluttiest is the purest.
kokoro is a closet freak. even her mech is designed to look innocent from front, but open for pounding at back

mochi butts for anal

>Shitty plot
>Waifu and ecchi bait
>bland cast
Its mediocre, only good animation is keeping it afloat. Its no gurren lagann

Genista is cute

The jury is out, but I get the impression she is. She's aware of all manner of impure and lewd things but darling is the first person who actually likes her truly enough to put it in practice. The whole self-loathing "I hate how I taste" would imply as much

no u

doujins when?

The characters are all bland cunts

I am recording every single image hash and filename in these threads and if you ever complain about generals again, I will personally kill you.

Of the robots? Maybe in like a year or so.

He's the generic self-insert blank MC. You can't have a compelling story with a non-character as the main character. Being beta is not even a flaw in itself. It's the fact that everything is handed to him on a golden plate that irks me without any effort from his side, unlike actual character like Simon from Gurren Laggan who had to man up to get the chick and defeat the bad guys.

She's great

You didn't even mention the amazing direction and execution, and all the eh "interesting" concepts and ideas they applied to the mech genre.

I'm really not a fan of the mecha designs in this show.

>Evangelion designs ripoff
How's that?

>I will personally kill you.
Please start with me.

With the number of Franxx threads, I can tell that this is going to be fun to follow while it is airing like during the good ol' Kill la Kill days

It's okay, user. If everyone had good taste, there would be no such thing as good taste anymore.

>kill la kill was a little over 4 years ago
It's hard to believe

I mean you couldn't be more wrong, the whole idea of making him a prodigy who fails to preform sets him apart.
Those crazed and insecure facial expressions really sell him,
For self insert characters everything just kind of happens for them, hiro on the other hand is quiet and subdude and there's some really tension in those scenes where he fails to preform.
The suffering sets him apart and i appreciate it.

This internal conflict is something I wasn't really expecting given episode 1, yet they brought it back in the best way and kept it compelling.

She is super cute. I wish Hiro and 002 piloted her instead.

>He's the generic self-insert blank MC
Even granting that, it doesn't make him a beta.
Use less buzzwords please.

>You will never grow old, design giant, cute girl mechas and be famous enough to grab any ass you wanted and not get in trouble

They really did a great job with his facial expressions, it made me grit my teeth first time I saw it.
I'm just glad we get this stuff relatively early, so the come up happens later on, I really want to see him win.

You're right, it's better than gurren lagann

>mecha with faces
ugh

Why are we getting shitposted so much bros? Is this place that infested with tumblrinas?

Do you really want that?

The plot is good, the girls are great, they made fan service a part of the narrative which is always good, only the mc comes off as "bland" which is fine seeing as the character only just began, the rest of the cast thus far is great, especially mr.666

>everything is handed to him on a golden plate
>lost the ability to pilot
>outcasted from his squad
>his partner got kicked out because of him
>failed to perfom in ep. 2
How about you actually watch the anime instead of skipping through?
Hiro failed already a couple of times and the only time he didn't fail was when he manned up and helped 002 on his accord.

because you cunts make 10 new threads everytime 1 thread dies. You're like a fucking hydra.

>I will personally kill you

Oooh, scary

don't forget he's also the target of bullying

>wishful thinking
this is wat self insert fags think when they watch these types of anime

Why?

Glad I'm not the only one who was reminded of Star Driver

I bet Bones is pissed, that someone is just copying the their original series, but it actually sells now

Whether he's a self-insert or not is irrelevant.

>new anime comes out
>everyone is talking about it
wow

People keep making threads just so they can prove their show is popular. Most of those threads have been saved from page 10 more than once.

God bless Dr. Franxx

probably because the same mecha designer is also working on this show you fucking retard.

So you admit that you can't even use the terms you provide in your "argument" properly? good to know.

>For self-insert, everything just kind of happens for them

>Is about to get expelled for failing to perform
>Oni-girl happens to come to his colony at the same time
>Magically stumble upon her, does nothing and gets an offer to be her partner
>Survives a godzilla attack
>Happens to stand at the exact position to survive a giant mech crashing near him and enter its cockpit
>Oh look it's the girl from before
>Gets in the robot and turns out to be the "chosen one"

The way he reacts when he sees 002 swimming then naked screams of beta-ness.

>I'm a military avionics technician but I will never ever get to work on a FRANXX

(You)

We are DBS now

Well I'm glad he stopped designing shitty robots

>trusting a girl who literally looks like a demon

I made no arguments, because you're obviously a retard who spouts buzzwords he doesn't understand. You're talking to two or more people now.

>The way he reacts when he sees 002 swimming then naked screams of beta-ness.
Nothing beta about reacting like that when first seeing a girl naked.

The demon look is what's turning him on user, her horns are his favorite feature.

Reminded me

Fuck yeah he’s a beta. I would have fucking took off my pants and forced her, right user. Fucking beta, not sexually assaulting a girl for bathing.

AOTYAY

>you have to stay hard in order to pilot a mech
fucking genius

At least don't be scared of titties and cover your eyes

>Brave

>actually using brave browser
enjoy your crypto miner

He's embarrassed seeing a female body naked even before she spots him. That's beta.

He wasn’t scared if titties, he was respecting the fact that she probably ddidnt want some random dude fucking drooling over her body like your ugly ass would.

>brave

No, that's a teenager who's never seen tits before.

I don't think that's quite what was going through his head at that time.

Bitch, he's 13.

Why is Sup Forums full of dudes that are mad that the main character didn’t force himself of a stranger?

I'd rather live 1 year of my life having fun with a crazy, impossibly sexy, horned and horny girlfriend than live 100 years bored and alone.

Don't know user, I walked in on my sister dressing up when i was a kid and i saw her naked but I didn't stress out like a retard.

Is that Asuka?

No, that's how teenagers in stupid american movies who's never seen tits before behave. Not how actual teenagers behave unless they're retarded.

It's basically Kill La Kill meets a charmless Star Driver. It's not even a pinch just bad

Its pretty good on my phone, hows it compared to chrome?

That’s because you were skeeving on her

Zero Two didn't seem that interested at him at first. But something did happen to make her slightly interested in him.

Zero Two was going to get changed at leave the lake until Hiro asked her a question and they talked.

She only asked him to be her "darling" after they had a conversation, thought they were similar with no place to belong, tasted him and found hidden potential. Also Zero Two found it nice of him to think of helping her when he mistakenly thought she drowned when she didn't come out of the water and found his reactions interesting.

>respecting women
Pffff

Hiro is cute!

>>Generic weirdo autistic slut lusting over MC's dick for absolutely no reason
She found her darling user.
>Uninspired shots, in-your-face symbolism, and evangelion designs rip-off
What kind of nonsense is that?

Because your body remembered hers

>tasted him and found hidden potential

See, that's the problem. Where was his "hidden potential" when he was actually working his ass off like everyone else? No, he's "special", just like the self-inserting losers wish they were special.
Running around licking people is retarded by the way.

Because between this and VEG, this year is the year anime went from entertainment to art.

>when he was actually working his ass off like everyone else?
He's actually promising enough that they gave him special permission to stay in the city.

i like fan service, but this show is bad

ok

He's the most compatible with 02 which makes them the best piloting pair.

>Mecha

Stopped reading there
>>/m/

>not liking mecha butts
Fag detected